Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
During Downturn, after recruiting Mack, click Rest in the UI, and pick the scene between those two.
Aaah ok, i never rested, i used the infinite ability points option so combat didn't drain me enough to warrant it... might want to find a way to warn folks who do that or turn combat off that there are scenes in there.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Aaah ok, i never rested, i used the infinite ability points option so combat didn't drain me enough to warrant it... might want to find a way to warn folks who do that or turn combat off that there are scenes in there.
At one point, you asked for the map of Imil. I don't have that, but at one point someone else asked for a world map. Please enjoy this in character map!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
At one point, you asked for the map of Imil. I don't have that, but at one point someone else asked for a world map. Please enjoy this in character map!

Ha! cute. My that is a tiny island, i was expecting something more like Tasmania.

During the rest scene for Danica praying to Fray, Dan makes comment on Fray's breathing and Fray says she cannot help it, however in the sandy coast chapter she states it clear she only needs to breath to talk.

What's the deal with Lucy? She gives me a weird vibe like she's mind controlling people or something, i dunno, she's just... off.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
I really can't express how happy I am to get ANY bug report at all! I am totally serious when I thank people for reporting stuff. I bet you didn't have that problem in the normal game, or Downturn, but Sandy got slower and slower, each time a text box appeared. I'm pretty sure I know what was killing you, and I've fixed it on my end.

Graduation is the end of the Willem line right now, and the most recent public update.
Yes I think this is probably what happened, great that you fixed it.

Are there any other storylines I can find? Any route tree I can consult to see what I missed? I like the way they put up a route tree with every possible route and scene with the game Re:Dreamer, think you could do that or did I just miss it?

Thank you

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Ha! cute. My that is a tiny island, i was expecting something more like Tasmania.
Don't trust Concordia's map skills.

What's the deal with Lucy? She gives me a weird vibe like she's mind controlling people or something, i dunno, she's just... off.
Behind the scenes, Gwen and Lucy were written by a different author. I wrote 90% of UY, but they did all of the Gwen and Lucy scenes. The original plan was to have Lucy be a seductress type spirit thing, but the author lost all interest. I've debated removing it due to it's unfinished nature, but I left them in because some people will enjoy the FxF pairing.

There is no guide published that I know. The main route is difference is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You wait until i juuuust finished the sandy coast content again but with Carol this time to reveal that... I should change my review rating to 1 star as punishment. :p

Edit: you know, that explains Brandy mentioning the cake when you get the invite to the end-of-quest celebration, i thought it was just a goof but it must be referencing her being there for the Maid Perky graduation party if you've rescued her before it.

Last edited:

LaurenceD

Dec 15, 2021
This has probably been asked before but how do you get Fray into the Maid Outfit? I'm not sure the conditions to get her into it.
and how do you get bigger sizes for Catelly above husky?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
This has probably been asked before but how do you get Fray into the Maid Outfit? I'm not sure the conditions to get her into it.
and how do you get bigger sizes for Catelly above husky?
Both of those aren't in the game.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.23!

Added Goodbye Drinks (From heal) (With art!)
Added Office Cleaning (Lizette line)
Added Secretary (End of the Lizette line) (with a happy end)
Added All Is Ash tidbit

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Okay so I'm trying to avoid all the stuff with males and the game clearly isn't tuned for that. For example: in "Study With Blackfire" he asks for 60 silver and, even if you have them, you can't pay - only leave or have sex. But that's not all - if you leave, chapter "Blackfire Reacts" appears which implies that you had sex before. Same thing with the guy on the street (Stroll-something), I had the next chapter appear after leaving, where "remembering his dick in you" is narrated.

I like the game in general, but such stuff kinda ruins it for me.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, no pure lesbo route? I don't mind gender bender as long as there is a path for female MC to never have to touch a dick. Seems from reading other posts that this is not possible here? :cry:

Reactions: Jccurtis
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes