Mar 18, 2020
This is fixed in the Patreon version that will go live here in two weeks. Sorry for the delay!

No button on your keyboard opens the menu? In other programs, does the escape key work?
Yeah. No button. Nada. In other programs the escape key does work. I suspect it has something to do with the fact i am using a Mac though. But even if I use a physical keyboard and connect it to my Macbook, the escape key still doesn't work on this game (it works on other programs though). It's very odd.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
Yeah. No button. Nada. In other programs the escape key does work. I suspect it has something to do with the fact i am using a Mac though. But even if I use a physical keyboard and connect it to my Macbook, the escape key still doesn't work on this game (it works on other programs though). It's very odd.
Okay my bad. Turns out it was an issue with my computer and all it took was one restart. Anyways the game is pretty amazing so far. So all is well.

Reactions: MercernayMage

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Have i somehow cut Blackfire out of my game? I didn't take him on the first quest and i didn't pay him in sex to get magic training, now i have no more scenes available for him and the advance screen has his options locked. I've played up until returning to Sena from the visit to Latté but i'm starting to think this might not be stuff that just unlocks later.

Edit: ok, well he's popped back up for the orphanage quest but i'm still curious as to the consequences of not inviting him on the first quest and rejecting the sex for magic lessons.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Really wasn't expecting Danica to take advantage of Catelly's curse and gang up on her with the merchant in the shopping scene... that shit was super suss and gave off major rapey vibes. I really liked Danica up until that point.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i've tried to be as good as possible, the only man i've slept with is Daud and except for girls and Lizette's dong, i've been playing my Catelly as really trying to resist the curse. Yet... during the Downturn quest where you're out traversing the large hexagonal tiled plains, after saving the farmers in one of the tiles, it's made quite clear that Catelly went and fucked a few of the dudes.

So i'm left thinking, is the implication that as the player, you're not actualy controlling Catelly's choices, only what content you actually see, and to decline sex simply means it happens of screen? Cause otherwise the choices i've made are in direct contradiction to that scene, my Catelly would not have done that.

Reactions: Kaspar

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I appear to have caught a bug, a got the Frey reacts scene for a Holstaurized Catelly, only my Catelly is not a Holstaur. I chose flee as my final choice in that scene with the drugged Lizette and selecting the 'default' button in appearance does not select for the cow ears. I'm unsure why/how i triggered the Frey reacts scene.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm up to chapter six, having returned from the Sandy coast and i've noticed the game getting very laggy. Is that just the way things are code-wise or is there something i can do to get things back to lickety split?

Kaspar

Sep 2, 2017
So i've tried to be as good as possible, the only man i've slept with is Daud and except for girls and Lizette's dong, i've been playing my Catelly as really trying to resist the curse. Yet... during the Downturn quest where you're out traversing the large hexagonal tiled plains, after saving the farmers in one of the tiles, it's made quite clear that Catelly went and fucked a few of the dudes.
I'd been meaning to ask about this scene myself. I've done a few playthroughs now, including one where I resisted all male advances (and Lizette) to see where it went. Then I got to this scene and it still played out the same way, with that assumption that she went to bang and it wasn't even a big deal. It stood out pretty hard.

Dec 29, 2018
I am facing a very frustrating issue. I was playing the game and was in the middle of a scene ("The Truth") after the birthday, and was very interested. But the game started lagging and I wasn't able to progress anymore due to freezes, so I closed it and tried loading the autosave. But my autosave, even though it was from 6 minutes ago and I was barely into the scene, didn't let me access the scene anymore. It had disappeared from the menu, as though I had already seen it.

Furthermore, it's not accessible in the scene reliving feature for some reason.

And lastly, this could have been avoided if the save files were located in the root folder of the game which is portable anyways, and not is some stupid local low folder. because my games are on a drive which has file history on, and my appdata folders don't, so I xcould have easily restored the previous save file.

Anyone know how I can get back to that scene ? I feel like I've spent LONG HOURS into that game and all of a sudden that involvment has gone to shit because I lost access to content I was most interested in.

How the heck does it happen? A game should autosave BEFORE tscenes that aren't over yet, not after them.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there a rough map of Imil buried somewhere? Possibly even including the mainland coast or more?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'd been meaning to ask about this scene myself. I've done a few playthroughs now, including one where I resisted all male advances (and Lizette) to see where it went. Then I got to this scene and it still played out the same way, with that assumption that she went to bang and it wasn't even a big deal. It stood out pretty hard.
Hmmm, well thank you for saving me from doing a third run, i've finished my main run and just now finished my second one where i said yes to any and all sex and i was planning on next doing what you've done but if that's the result then i see little point unless MM says there's a good reason to.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I am facing a very frustrating issue. I was playing the game and was in the middle of a scene ("The Truth") after the birthday, and was very interested. But the game started lagging and I wasn't able to progress anymore due to freezes, so I closed it and tried loading the autosave. But my autosave, even though it was from 6 minutes ago and I was barely into the scene, didn't let me access the scene anymore. It had disappeared from the menu, as though I had already seen it.
Sorry you are having issues.

Send me your save folder at Mercernarymage@gmail.com and I'll fix it.

The files I need are located at: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding
send me that folder and what save slot you are using.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Lots of stuff
There is a lot to respond here. I'm gonna try to scatter shot this.

-Thanks for reporting bugs and slow down issues. I'll look into that stuff! I wish more people reported issues so I can fix them.

-I agree that one tile in Downturn is out of place storywise. I'll fix that.

-There is a big route in the game you may have missed!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've done both of those routes, you've probably done everything :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There is a lot to respond here. I'm gonna try to scatter shot this.

-Thanks for reporting bugs and slow down issues. I'll look into that stuff! I wish more people reported issues so I can fix them.

-I agree that one tile in Downturn is out of place storywise. I'll fix that.

-There is a big route in the game you may have missed!
If you've done both of those routes, you've probably done everything :)
In neither route did Carol come with us to sandy... i can't even imagine what i could've missed to cut that route off... want my slut save to see what i did wrong?

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry you are having issues.

Send me your save folder at Mercernarymage@gmail.com and I'll fix it.

The files I need are located at: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding
send me that folder and what save slot you are using.
Thanks, but I fixed it myself.

So anyway, my post still is a report of the fact that the autosave isn't working properly as scenes can be entirely missed if the game crashes.
Also, there was no particular reason why the game really slowed down to a crawl, I was clicking the window and the text would only scroll seconds after the click.
I'm sorry I can't be more helpful with these bugs, I kind of messed with my save files to get back to the scene I wanted to see so I don't know if giving you logs or anything would be relevant at this point.

ooc is the graduation the end of contents?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry I can't be more helpful with these bugs

ooc is the graduation the end of contents?
I really can't express how happy I am to get ANY bug report at all! I am totally serious when I thank people for reporting stuff. I bet you didn't have that problem in the normal game, or Downturn, but Sandy got slower and slower, each time a text box appeared. I'm pretty sure I know what was killing you, and I've fixed it on my end.

Graduation is the end of the Willem line right now, and the most recent public update.

In neither route did Carol come with us to sandy... i can't even imagine what i could've missed to cut that route off... want my slut save to see what i did wrong?
Follow these steps:

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes