MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.21!

Added Daud's Dream (Daud)
Added Training Conny Continued (Concordia) (with art!)
Added art to Willam and Horizon (NSFW)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KiraJames and Ranma

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
What solved it on Mac for me was using kek to extract and then in terminal:

SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <PATH TO APP>

If you don't know the path, just hit space and drop your .app into the terminal after writing the command. Now I shall return to just lurking the site .

Reactions: Rhinox71

soceod

Jul 6, 2017
how do you unlock the Training conny scenes? I played though sandy on a new save and it still doesn't unlock

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
What solved it on Mac for me was using kek to extract and then in terminal:

SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <PATH TO APP>

If you don't know the path, just hit space and drop your .app into the terminal after writing the command. Now I shall return to just lurking the site .
Thanks!

how do you unlock the Training conny scenes? I played though sandy on a new save and it still doesn't unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that doesn't work, please let me know.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
It still doesn't work, here's my save from the steam version
Thank you for your help. It was able to find the bug because of this! I really appreciate you reporting it. I was even able to find another bug that prevented some cool art from showing up.

It will work in the next build that goes live on Steam.

Reactions: soceod

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
0.3.22 public Links taken straight from Patreon public post:
All links are Mediafire.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.22 public Links taken straight from Patreon public post:
All links are Mediafire.

Thanks. The site has been too broken for me to get here to post the update.

0.3.22!
Added Willem reacting to Catelly's height loss
Added Catelly's Graduation (Willem's storyline)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma and Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks. The site has been too broken for me to get here to post the update.

0.3.22!
Added Willem reacting to Catelly's height loss
Added Catelly's Graduation (Willem's storyline)
Yeah it sucks, btw i resumed the last save i had from the previous version(started a new one in that version cause it bugged out) and still got the same bug.

I click either William and Horizon or Carnival's End and it .. makes an empty background nothing continues. I really am not sure why this bugs out but i do know that if i restart from the begin it doesnt happen anymore.

Before bug:
before bug.png

After bug:
after bug.png

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Yeah it sucks, btw i resumed the last save i had from the previous version(started a new one in that version cause it bugged out) and still got the same bug.

I click either William and Horizon or Carnival's End and it .. makes an empty background nothing continues. I really am not sure why this bugs out but i do know that if i restart from the begin it doesnt happen anymore.
Your save fill is corrupt. Send it to me at Mercernarymage@gmail.com and I'll fix it.

The files I need are located at: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding
send me that folder and what save slot you are using.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
The art is absolutely gorgeous, but that transformation tag leaves a sour taste ngl, especially for us folks who read the lines, anyway someone who only is interested in fapping, wont have an issue. But if the dev is thinking about futanari atleast make that optional? that would be appreciated by a lot of people, you know, not seeing a chick with a dick. overall though game is STUNNING. Good work

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
Not sure what I am doing wrong. But the game tells me to press escape to go through the menu and change my appearence. However the escape key doesn't seem to be working? I dunno why. I am using a Mac but I used both Crossover and the actual Mac port and the problem is present in both versions. How do I fix this? Am I misunderstanding it?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
cant trigger the training conny event after wakeful night and cleaning are completed.Feels bad
This is fixed in the Patreon version that will go live here in two weeks. Sorry for the delay!

Not sure what I am doing wrong. But the game tells me to press escape to go through the menu and change my appearence. However the escape key doesn't seem to be working? I dunno why. I am using a Mac but I used both Crossover and the actual Mac port and the problem is present in both versions. How do I fix this? Am I misunderstanding it?

No button on your keyboard opens the menu? In other programs, does the escape key work?

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Hi guys! I'd like to start playing the game, though i wanted to know what "fight against it" means. Does she eventually became a male again? Can you choose to become a male again? Is it implemented in the game? Thanks for any info.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys! I'd like to start playing the game, though i wanted to know what "fight against it" means. Does she eventually became a male again? Can you choose to become a male again? Is it implemented in the game? Thanks for any info.
Fight against it means Catelly struggles against the curse, resisting sex with men. The answer to all the other questions is no.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes