Nov 6, 2018
It's broken because Unity fucked some stuff up. Speaking of which....

0.3.16!
Added Payment (Blackfire during Sandy celebration)
Added Heal (post sandy)
Added Tavern Games (post sandy)(With art work!)
Added Return to Sandy (Carolina post Sandy)
You can now delete save files
Fixed the resolution selector in Android

So there's no solution?!

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I am stuck on the island no matter which version i use and it has the "This area is under construction thank you for understanding".

Is my save game fucked? if so i can just restart.

EDIT: Nevermind i just restarted.

Last edited:

Elyas

Jun 10, 2017
This game desperately needs to start including a new save file for the updates, every time there is a new update you have to make a new playthrough and skip through like 40 scenes to get to the new stuff which is obviously not worth doing for small updates

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
This game desperately needs to start including a new save file for the updates, every time there is a new update you have to make a new playthrough and skip through like 40 scenes to get to the new stuff which is obviously not worth doing for small updates
I agree. Most people just wait for content to build up and then do a big play through, but I can do better. A special save is a pain because that isn't feasible for Android at all and many people are uncomfortable with playing around with files at that location. I'll come up with something.

ChungusKhan

Feb 5, 2021
Glad ya'll doing updates despite working on a sequel. On an offtopic note, noticed the executables aren't default unity exports:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any reason for editing those? Just curious since usually uni games don't produce any flags of weird behavior.

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Glad ya'll doing updates despite working on a sequel.
UY1 is mostly done besides the story. The story will continue to update until it's done, and I will not write any story for UY2 until then. In the meantime, I'm excited to work on a much bigger and better combat system for UY2. My writing and programming time are totally seperate, so it's not like I could stop the UY2 work to focus on UY1.

On an offtopic note, noticed the executables aren't default unity exports:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any reason for editing those? Just curious since usually uni games don't produce any flags of weird behavior.
I know nothing about that website, or any modifications. I do a bog standard build process, like every other Unity game. You would have to take it up with the people complaining.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

Babasgary

Feb 9, 2018
I'm stuck at the castle/beach area after the vampire/dragon content. Is there any way to get back to the main area?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.17!

Added Carnivals Finale (Complete Sandy and Carnival 3)
Added Lizette's Night (Complete Sandy and the last Lizette story)
The gallery stories now have symbols denoting if a story has an adult scene, TF, or a Happy End
Added a drawn image to the Sandy Coast beach scene (Fhan version only)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
0.3.17!

Added Carnivals Finale (Complete Sandy and Carnival 3)
Added Lizette's Night (Complete Sandy and the last Lizette story)
The gallery stories now have symbols denoting if a story has an adult scene, TF, or a Happy End
Added a drawn image to the Sandy Coast beach scene (Fhan version only)

Carnivals final seems to be auto flagging Blackfire being Caroline, he wasn't changed during the final scenes after ending the celebration in sandy.

soceod

Jul 6, 2017
Great game, love it.
just some small things
The text log and library gets really laggy around the sandy area the game will freeze for a couple seconds when i try to open them.
and it would be nice to have an autosave from before you finish a scene instead of after.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Great game, love it.
just some small things
The text log and library gets really laggy around the sandy area the game will freeze for a couple seconds when i try to open them.
and it would be nice to have an autosave from before you finish a scene instead of after.
Thanks for the feedback!

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.18.1!

Added Training Conny (Heal, complete Cleaning in Sandy) (With picture!)

Added Hold Hands (Daud storyline)
STORY AUTO UPDATES!!!!!

The main story here is autoupdates. If you meet the requirements to get the two new stories, they will automatically add themselves when you load a save that qualifies for it. Yay! This will only work for content going forward. No more having to replay stuff a million times.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.19!
Added Willem and Horizon (next Willem story)
Added The Raft (Fhan version only, see below, with art!)
Added Blackfire version of The Carnival's End

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shioxu and Ranma
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes