MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Brandy's Offer (Sandy celebration)
Added The Play
Added Kate fight 15

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
okay, i broke down and restarted and now i have the sads... I want to take Blackfire to Sandy Coast... but he's apparently not an option in this playthrough as i'm being railroaded into taking Fhan... what did I do wrong?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I played this game a long time ago, and I remember being a bit annoyed that, from a story perspective, it seemed to be important that the protagonist tried to avoid having sex with anyone that had a cock, because doing that would allow the curse to strengthen the protagonist's lust and try to turn them into a sex-addict and get them pregnant, as part of the wizard's plan to escape fate and avoid the one that was destined to kill them.

I don't mind that as a story setup in itself, and it could be interesting if the player's decisions led towards 2 different directions (a "pure" route where the MC resists the curse and retains their original self as much as possible, and a "corrupted" route where the MC embraces the curse and finds happiness in their new self), but the game seemed to also emphasize that mechanically your decisions didn't really matter (the extra bounty from doing the first mission without blackfire wasn't relevant, no way to save up money to get magic lessons from him without sexual favors) and the game seemed to strongly push the player towards just letting sex happen (no alternative rewards for avoiding certain sex scenes, progressing questlines like Lizette's would lead to some unavoidable sex scenes, etc).

I didn't want to say anything at the time because the game was still early in development, but I'm curious now if anything changed in these departments, and if it is a worthwhile experience to try to roleplay as someone attempting to resist the curse, or if it is still better to just ignore that part of the story and just let the events happen and try to have fun without concerns?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
0.3.13!

Added The Play (All the other routes)

Added Milking (Sandy celebration)

Added Kate fight 16

How do you get the Milking scene? I thought it had to do with Catelly being a Holstaur, but it doesn't seem that way

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Nothing changed, because those choices aren't there for that reason. Those choices are there to prevent players from getting scenes they are uncomfortable with. Many players have made it clear they don't want MxF scenes or FxF scenes or scenes that involve Blackfire, etc.

I really wish I could support choices mattering more, but even with the branches we do have, the game has taken 3 and a half years to complete. I just don't write fast enough to support more routing.

How do you get the Milking scene? I thought it had to do with Catelly being a Holstaur, but it doesn't seem that way
You have to be holstaur, and trigger the the scene that gives you all the Sandy Coast reward scenes.

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Nothing changed, because those choices aren't there for that reason. Those choices are there to prevent players from getting scenes they are uncomfortable with. Many players have made it clear they don't want MxF scenes or FxF scenes or scenes that involve Blackfire, etc.

I really wish I could support choices mattering more, but even with the branches we do have, the game has taken 3 and a half years to complete. I just don't write fast enough to support more routing.
Thanks for the reply! And I understand that developing a long game can be a lot of work, don't worry about it. I will play the game again taking into consideration what you have said.

I do want to say that my complaint wasn't so much about the linearity of some departments of the story, as much as a perceived mismatch between the story and the mechanics of the game. To me, the story seemed to place a lot of importance on the player's decision of having or not having sex (that the purpose of the curse was to neutralize the MC, that there was a sense of progression to it in the sense that the more the MC gave in to it the stronger the addiction would get and there would also be a risk of pregnancy, that the curse would make the MC vulnerable and evil types could exploit that), but mechanically those decisions were meant to be just content filters for the player's sexual preferences.

If I had read the tone of the story as being more like "the curse will develop either way, choosing to give in to your urges or not is just a matter of how you prefer to cope with it", then I would have taken those choices as being more just a matter of preference, rather than good decisions or bad decisions from a roleplay perspective.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I just wondering if there any walkthrough to get all of those CGs?
also 9 out 10 times of all attacks is misses either its from the enemy or my attack in Hard Mode...
also also is the practice there just for the checklist or we can get money or skill point?
also also also big breasted drill haired blonde Catellly is the best Catelly... fight me...

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I just wondering if there any walkthrough to get all of those CGs?
also 9 out 10 times of all attacks is misses either its from the enemy or my attack in Hard Mode...
also also is the practice there just for the checklist or we can get money or skill point?
also also also big breasted drill haired blonde Catellly is the best Catelly... fight me...
No walkthrough
Hard mode only changes where enemies spawn and how many spawn.
Practice is there for you to earn those nice CGs
All Catelly's are best.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.14!

Added Stargazing (Sandy celebration with Fhan)
Added Cat and Blackfire (Sandy celebration with Blackfire)
Added Carolina and The Maid (Sandy celebration with Carolina)
Added an art piece to Artistic License (Sandy celebration)

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
0.3.14!

Added Stargazing (Sandy celebration with Fhan)
Added Cat and Blackfire (Sandy celebration with Blackfire)
Added Carolina and The Maid (Sandy celebration with Carolina)
Added an art piece to Artistic License (Sandy celebration)

But is there pie?

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes