DitzyDanni

Apr 19, 2020
I think it would be nice to see more intelligence reduction humiliation with Cat, like with her unable to count for instance.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.8!

Added Cleaning (Sandy celebration, finish The Truth)
Added Carolina(Sandy celebration, finish the pirate quest and select Blackfire. Finish Birthday Party)
Added Wrestling (Sandy celebration, finish Make Art)
Added a drawn image to the Downturn rest scene between Fray and Catelly

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I can't really use discord because i need to keep this persona and my other persona separate. And discord doesn't allow using two different accounts at the same time.

My saves have been badly bugged since several updates ago. So I finally broke down and started a new game intending to use the jump ahead button in settings. Well turns out that's broken too. Niether Fray nor Fhan are considered part of my team in the appearance or advance panels. And I can't learn any of the abilities catally should have unlocked from studying with blackfire. Additionally, no matter what I choose for the lizzette quest to that point cattaly is apparently a holstaur now. Also don't have any of the misc gear that can be assigned to each character at the start of an adventure.

I really, REALLY, don't want to start over yet again.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
My saves have been badly bugged since several updates ago.

I really, REALLY, don't want to start over yet again.
If you have the orginal save file, I can probably fix the issue. Sorry you are having trouble with that.

Tiny mod:
Exciting! I don't want to provide such things in the game, but I've got no problem with people modding it. Rock on!

Reactions: GordonBM

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Question: is the bottle that we got from Perjury ever gonna come back? I would think Danny would be pushing to use it all the time, or that it could be broken out whenever we want to have lady fun.

It was an entire bottle and the effect only needs a drop.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Question: is the bottle that we got from Perjury ever gonna come back? I would think Danny would be pushing to use it all the time, or that it could be broken out whenever we want to have lady fun.

It was an entire bottle and the effect only needs a drop.
That is a great point. I should extend that line!

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
If you have the orginal save file, I can probably fix the issue. Sorry you are having trouble with that.
This is my most recent save.Stuck in sandy. I can use the sandy fix in the config menu... but when combat with Ran starts I can't control my characters.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Given the solid teamwork and mutual respect of Cat and her literally godlike ally, that Frey outright mentions she can change her body with enough worship and time, *and* Cat is constantly stuck two steps away from accidently getting pregnant due to her hyperaccelerated desires.. since Cat offers up song an prayers to the godling anyway, why not ask Frey to get equiped with something extra and take Cat to pound town to heat her up then cool her down? As seen with our local holestar diplomat, even if the form is ladylike, as long as there is a dongle available to dange, Cat is more than willing to play ball(s).

Unless I missed it, gods don't readily or easily create offspring, so Cat won't have to worry about a bun in the oven, Frey recieves a very appreciative bout of prayers on what I assume would be a fairly regular basis. Not a perfect solution, but not the worst either.
It would be cool seeing Fray getting really into sex with Cat because of the combination of sex and worship at the same time, to the point where's she's requesting "prayer" 5 or 6 times a day. I really like the idea of Fray getting super horny for a change.

But the best part of this would be the jokes that Danica and friends could make about Cats new god/religion being literally dick.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
This is my most recent save.Stuck in sandy. I can use the sandy fix in the config menu... but when combat with Ran starts I can't control my characters.
Capture.PNG

Hey, you sent a bunch of saves. Which one is causing the issue? If it's 9, don't worry about my name not matching yours.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 1222635

Hey, you sent a bunch of saves. Which one is causing the issue? If it's 9, don't worry about my name not matching yours.
Sorry, meant #1. I just send the backup I had made when i tried to restart with the skip ahead. For whatever reason it failed to occur to me that I was sending all the saves.

Technically every last one of those is in Sandy and is bugged... but the one I would like fixed is #1. Thank you so much.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
This should fix it, kinda. This will let you reach the Ran fight, but you need to turn combat off for that. The fight is bugged and will act strangely. After that fight, you can turn combat back on.

I've fixed that in the code, but that build won't go live until Wednesday and will only be in the patreon/steam release.
Replace your saveState1 and townState1 with the attached files.

Please let me know if it works!

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
This should fix it, kinda. This will let you reach the Ran fight, but you need to turn combat off for that. The fight is bugged and will act strangely. After that fight, you can turn combat back on.

I've fixed that in the code, but that build won't go live until Wednesday and will only be in the patreon/steam release.
Replace your saveState1 and townState1 with the attached files.

Please let me know if it works!
Ah! Okay, that works. Thank you very much! I'll DL and try it and let you know.

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
Is Conversations the current end of content? No other events are appearing after it

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is Conversations the current end of content? No other events are appearing after it
Kinda! That is the end of the main line. Depending on what you've done during the game, you should get extra scenes that come off of that that don't continue. It's possible you haven't earned any scenes from that, or you need to replay Sandy to unlock them.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes