Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Was rather hoping Blackfires bountiful makeover was more of the permanent sort of deal, but still was a terribly entertaining scene. Kind of fun to watch Cat's reaction to Carol going through the same deal she's been stuck in, more or less. Not entirely certain it's worth the ordeal Fhan deals with, though.

Also the plot reveal and the writing for the count in the castle was bloody fantastic.

Lastly, found a bunch of stuff I had missed before; Fray is absolutely best girl/waifu/husbando material. Watching this game grow and develop is an absolute treat.

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hrm. Was rather hoping Blackfires bountiful makeover was more of the permanent sort of deal, but still was a terribly entertaining scene. Kind of fun to watch Cat's reaction to Carol going through the same deal she's been stuck in, more or less. Not entirely certain it's worth the ordeal Fhan deals with, though.

Also the plot reveal and the writing for the count in the castle was bloody fantastic.

Lastly, found a bunch of stuff I had missed before; Fray is absolutely best girl/waifu/husbando material. Watching this game grow and develop is an absolute treat.
Stay tuned. The celebration for this adventure is in the castle with those pesky vampires. The vampires smell blood in the water for Carol(e).

I'm glad you're enjoying the game. :)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Is it possible to undo or swap out effects on Cat, such as being stuck as Cattle-y, down the line? The holstaur change always seemed potentially funny and interesting, but possibly way too intrusive to justify in a shooters career heaped on top of Cat's already large platter. Or is it purely cosmetic?

Similar line of thought-- is there any way to slim down a bit, either by rigorous training or another shooters "ideal", or the lad with a amazonian shooter fetish? Or regain some semblance of attraction for the ladies? (Poor Dan needs luv too.)

I find Brandy oddly endearing, desite myself. I guess there are scenes I missed for her, time to backtrack yet again. Mack (the rogue) kiiiinda deserves everything Carol may potentially be going through, and worse.

Had a fun enough time reading through things again to warrant signing up on the Paetron bit. Best of luck!

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is it possible to undo or swap out effects on Cat, such as being stuck as Cattle-y, down the line? The holstaur change always seemed potentially funny and interesting, but possibly way too intrusive to justify in a shooters career heaped on top of Cat's already large platter. Or is it purely cosmetic?

Similar line of thought-- is there any way to slim down a bit, either by rigorous training or another shooters "ideal", or the lad with a amazonian shooter fetish? Or regain some semblance of attraction for the ladies? (Poor Dan needs luv too.)

I find Brandy oddly endearing, desite myself. I guess there are scenes I missed for her, time to backtrack yet again. Mack (the rogue) kiiiinda deserves everything Carol may potentially be going through, and worse.

Had a fun enough time reading through things again to warrant signing up on the Paetron bit. Best of luck!

The holstaur change is in the game and it's not just cosmetic. There are several reaction scenes that highlight how Cat deals with it.

Cat's transformations are a one way street (unless an override happens, like the fox ears + the holstaur form). Dan gets plenty of love!

Thanks for the support!

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.7!

Removed Brandy extra castle 2. It must be earned now.
Added a recovery button for those stuck in Sandy.
Added Celebration
Added Conversations

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It will be awsome if multiple endining with MC can decideif stuck female for ever: no turn back a male stay female forever.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
hi
i'm new in here
would anyone share full save and unlocked gallery for this game?
That doesn't work for this game. You'd have to edit your registry, and if anyone ever tells you to do that, you should not listen to them.

enkesnart

Aug 3, 2019
I keep having a bug where I click "end turn" and nothing happens. Combat won't progress and I have to quit scene. Rinse and repeat. Any idea on a fix for this?

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I keep having a bug where I click "end turn" and nothing happens. Combat won't progress and I have to quit scene. Rinse and repeat. Any idea on a fix for this?
What fight?

Also, if you can reproduce it, do so, and then close the game. Go to: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding and grab the file called "player.log" and email that mercernarymage@gmail.com and I'll get this fixed right up.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
hi
i'm new in here
would anyone share full save and unlocked gallery for this game?
That doesn't work for this game. You'd have to edit your registry, and if anyone ever tells you to do that, you should not listen to them.
Well, not never, but yeah don't listen to random strangers on the internet telling you to do stuff with regedit, especially unsolicited. It's the equivalent of somebody walking up to you on the street and saying "hey, take this syringe and shove it in your arm, it'll totally be great, I swear."

This being a Unity-based game, it looks like the unlocks are stored in the usual location (HKEY_USERS\your_SID
\SOFTWARE), and since the developer didn't change the company name in the Unity project it's listed under the DefaultCompany\Unyielding subkey. You might need to mirror any changes in HKEY_CURRENT_USER, too, but it's been a while since I had to do mucking around with the windows registry from a developer perspective and I don't remember when stuff gets updated.

Knowing where the keys are located is only the first step, though - you'd need to figure out what to change in order to add the gallery unlocks. I suspect it's a simple check for the existence or absence REG_BINARY keys that correspond to each gallery entry, so the game looks to see if there's an empty REG_BINARY key titled "art_blahblahblah" and if it does, it enables the matching entry in the gallery.

That said, it's a ton of work, and if all you want is the pretty pictures, it's really just easier, faster, and safer to start the game and hold control through all the text to unlock things and then view the gallery that way.

Oh, while I'm here - just wanted to say that I love the work you're doing with this game, MercenaryMage. I've been following this one since pretty close to day one, and it's never failed to impress. Not going to lie, through, the completionist in me keeps making saves to see all the different possible reactions to Cat's form.

Edit: What's the best way for us to give feedback, BTW? I noticed a couple typos and grammatical errors.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
I feel like a bully, but I'm afraid no to all of that. Cat's story will always end if she gets pregnant during the adventure. Combat will never mix violence and sexuality. Just not the type of game I'm making, sorry to disappoint!
Can she get pregnant already though? Haven't played this game in around 2 years give or take.

Reactions: Moth000
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes