MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The Blackfire quest line, do i have to invite him in the party for the scene to happen in Birthday Party?, if that isnt it can you refresh my memory and tell me what do I need to do in Blackfire quest line.
You have to take him into Sandy instead of Fhan.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, big news! I'm very proud to announce that Netflix has agreed to turn Unyielding into animated series! Please enjoy the trailer for episode 1.

WOW MUCH TALENT SO REAL SUCH ART DOGELLY WOW MUCH VALUE
DOGE ART.jpg

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too much reading of small tiny fonts. I don't have great eye sight and trying to strain my eyes trying to read it.. I had to give this game a fail.

1. Text is too tiny
2. No roll back
3. text shows up in tiny box window that you than have to click x on to go to the next text
4. Does not feel like or remind me of my Table top RPG games as it is very haphazard and not a linear story at all.
4. It's more of a text based game than a visual novel style. The graphic scenes are not many and it's mostly same cardboard cut out figures with no expressions
5. Only can make breasts uglier by making them larger not smaller there too big for me as it is.

So if you like very non-linear game play with 2D cut out feeling characters with not much expression going on with a bit of a mini combat game and breasts increasingly getting bigger for a stupid reason this game is for you.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
3. text shows up in tiny box window that you than have to click x on to go to the next text
Sorry you didn't like it!

I have no idea what that could be. You can click literally anywhere to advance the scene. Can I get a screen shot of this x?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry you didn't like it!

I have no idea what that could be. You can click literally anywhere to advance the scene. Can I get a screen shot of this x?
It's text like tidbits.. you can't just click on next tidbit. I play on a 1920 x 1200 resolution and the text in them small tidbit and other boxes it's trying to put so much text into a small window that it's hard to read for those that have bad eyesight. I prefer the games that put the text into a text window at the bottom so they can use larger fonts and the entire bottom of the screen. That small text window you use in the middle of the screen requires the x to close it so you can click on the next tidbit or the next mission selection to the left.

So for those with bad eyesight like me I wear a strong prescription the text box is too small and the fonts in the box to make them fit are too small. I had to lean close to the monitor to read it.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.5!

Added Aftermath
Added Wakeful Night
Added Confession (Next daud story)
Added Kate Fight 12
Added several tidbits throughout the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: No-Nonon and Ranma

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Will we be getting any futa Lizette content anytime soon? Or something similar
She will get more content. The Sandy Coast story just wrapped up on Patreon and is moving into the celebration there. She'll show up just like she did for Downturn.

Reactions: mlurker

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
v.0.3.5
Win:
linux:
Mac:
Android

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
there's a weird " <i></> " in conversations now, s'that supposed to be?

edit: also slight tid bit cuz still at ran's theres a line that mentions carol instead of fhan, just thought to say.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
there's a weird " <i></> " in conversations now, s'that supposed to be?

edit: also slight tid bit cuz still at ran's theres a line that mentions carol instead of fhan, just thought to say.
Can you give me an example of the " <i></> "? Even the scene name would be enough.

revealer

Mar 28, 2017
Hey,

I did have similar errors.
On the Blackfire Sandy Route:
Blackfire's model changed to another one?
When doing the Island Hopping, during the events with the two cats there were some <i></> at the end of sentences.
I have the event Birthday party twice in my quest log. Once with Blackfire and Cait, and one additional with the catgirl.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
okay so from what I can tell it probably starts after the bit where they write in sand or whatnot to avoid that girls hearing at ran's, but then never stopped afterwards unless a save was updated?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hey,

I did have similar errors.
On the Blackfire Sandy Route:
Blackfire's model changed to another one?
When doing the Island Hopping, during the events with the two cats there were some <i></> at the end of sentences.
I have the event Birthday party twice in my quest log. Once with Blackfire and Cait, and one additional with the catgirl.
New outlook on life, new model :) I wanted him to look less punchable.
Brandy is a dog girl :)
The extra party thing is because that story was finished in such a way the player couldn't unlock it, I unlocked it for everyone until the game is ready. That will be going away soon.

okay so from what I can tell it probably starts after the bit where they write in sand or whatnot to avoid that girls hearing at ran's, but then never stopped afterwards unless a save was updated?
Huh. Okay, well, I fixed it. Thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: youngethan
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes