MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.3!

Added Ran's Island (Both routes)

Added the 10th Kate Fight

Added a special version of Birthday Party (Complete Ran's Island)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
v.0.3.3
Win:
linux:
Mac:
Android:

Solhel

Aug 10, 2017
Do the Blackfire stories to get the larger bust, lips, and butt.
Can you avoid one of those TFs while getting the others? Can you still do the Blackfire stories without getting any? Does not completing Blackfire stories change the story other places, other than reactions?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Can you avoid one of those TFs while getting the others? Can you still do the Blackfire stories without getting any? Does not completing Blackfire stories change the story other places, other than reactions?
Yes and yes. Blackfires story changes lots of things depending on what happens in it.

Reactions: Solhel

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The combat system it's ok but sometimes it can be a little annoying. Good thing is that you can avoid almost all the combat.

My main concern with the game is the transformation thing. There is little to none struggling for the MC suddenly being a woman. Why not make it female protag straight away? I mean the next morning of being a woman you just have to jump over some jerk's dick or some quests will be locked for you.

Not a bad game, lots of updates, the devs taking it seriously. Just my 2 cents.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Why not make it female protag straight away? I mean the next morning of being a woman you just have to jump over some jerk's dick or some quests will be locked for you.
You do not have to have sex with Blackfire. No content is ever gated behind having sexing with him, besides the transformation content that accompanies that.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
MercernayMage how about the A cup fetish with thiccccc thighs and ass like many of the best track and field elite olympians over at Throw in abs for extra spice.

There are some busty athletes there too, but small top is a hot fetish when it's elite athlete with pole vaulter or sprinter legs, curvy hips, and round ass... not loli horseshit.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I don't think any new characters are going to be introduced at this point, but in my next game I will aim for more body diversity.

Reactions: r34X

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.4!

Added Sherry (both sides)
Added Kate Fight 11
Added Brandy into the Castle 2 scene
Added a CG into Castle 2

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Quick question, I've actually read through the thread a bit but still can't tell if you can play as a male or you're restricted to a "transformed female". Do you actually have the option of male protagonist or is it just in theory?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Quick question, I've actually read through the thread a bit but still can't tell if you can play as a male or you're restricted to a "transformed female". Do you actually have the option of male protagonist or is it just in theory?
You only play as a transformed female.

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
Wait wait...I get its a transformation game but no futa on the MC....unless its a secret either way looks good.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I have come back once again to ask for your wisdom :3, how do I get these 2 scene? please and thank you idk which choices to choose to get it :/

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I have come back once again to ask for your wisdom :3, how do I get these 2 scene? please and thank you idk which choices to choose to get it :/
Those are both in Sandy Coast, during the "Birthday Party" scene. Go into Sandy, do the intro stuff, then go to the castle and do the scenes there. That will get you the left one.

The right one requires to you get Blackfire into Sandy, which is complicated.
Complete the Blackfire quest line succesfully up until the Drink With Blackfire scene (You don't need to have sex with him at any point)
During Downturn, recruit Mack, then do the rest scene between him and Fhan. During the celebration scene, do Fhan's Dance.
Then repeat the steps get Birthday Party. During that, pick Blackfire instead of Catelly.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Those are both in Sandy Coast, during the "Birthday Party" scene. Go into Sandy, do the intro stuff, then go to the castle and do the scenes there. That will get you the left one.

The right one requires to you get Blackfire into Sandy, which is complicated.
Complete the Blackfire quest line succesfully up until the Drink With Blackfire scene (You don't need to have sex with him at any point)
During Downturn, recruit Mack, then do the rest scene between him and Fhan. During the celebration scene, do Fhan's Dance.
Then repeat the steps get Birthday Party. During that, pick Blackfire instead of Catelly.
The Blackfire quest line, do i have to invite him in the party for the scene to happen in Birthday Party?, if that isnt it can you refresh my memory and tell me what do I need to do in Blackfire quest line.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes