MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Can you help me with these 2?
Yep. Complete the cult raid story (beginning of the game) without killing anybody. You can also disable combat and just use the text prompts. That will give you: Drinks with Danica->More Drinks with Danica(pick: Get Inside)->The vial

That will get you both of those pictures.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Yep. Complete the cult raid story (beginning of the game) without killing anybody. You can also disable combat and just use the text prompts. That will give you: Drinks with Danica->More Drinks with Danica(pick: Get Inside)->The vial

That will get you both of those pictures.
Thank you, what about these 3?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Exactly right.

To get the Brandy one, you need to complete Perjury correctly (look into the mages and then win the fight). Then, during Downturn, do the rest scene with Brandy.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Exactly right.

To get the Brandy one, you need to complete Perjury correctly (look into the mages and then win the fight). Then, during Downturn, do the rest scene with Brandy.
Thank you guys very much for helping me unlocking the gallery so far, I hope I'm not bothering a lot, I just found out the Rest scene now thanks, hope you still can help me with the few remaining.

Dec 6, 2020
Thank you guys very much for helping me unlocking the gallery so far, I hope I'm not bothering a lot, I just found out the Rest scene now thanks, hope you still can help me with the few remaining.
The Fhan scene is during the celebration at Downturn, you have to choose Fhan Dance.

The Sleeping Danica cat one is also during the celebration at Downturn, you have to choose one of the Catelly Danica choices (one that is only the two of them).

Mercenary Mage I was wondering how you unlock The Truth? The patchnotes said that you had to finish the castle scenes but I did both Graduation and Birthday party and couldn't figure out if I had missed something.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
The Fhan scene is during the celebration at Downturn, you have to choose Fhan Dance.

The Sleeping Danica cat one is also during the celebration at Downturn, you have to choose one of the Catelly Danica choices (one that is only the two of them).

Mercenary Mage I was wondering how you unlock The Truth? The patchnotes said that you had to finish the castle scenes but I did both Graduation and Birthday party and couldn't figure out if I had missed something.
Is there something i have to do to get the option for Fhan Dance and the Catelly Danica choice?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The Fray one requires you to select Fray during the grove in Downturn. During the celebration, send Fray to the shrine.

The last one is from The Truth. It's the most recent content in Sandy Coast.

To get Fhan Dance, you have to view the scene between Mack and Fhan during the rest sceens.

The sleeping Dan one requieres you to have done the The Vial and The Vail 2.

If you had completed the Birthday before the patch, you missed the trigger. The trigger didn't exist in the game yet. You'll have to use an older to trigger it.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
The Fray one requires you to select Fray during the grove in Downturn. During the celebration, send Fray to the shrine.

The last one is from The Truth. It's the most recent content in Sandy Coast.

To get Fhan Dance, you have to view the scene between Mack and Fhan during the rest sceens.

The sleeping Dan one requieres you to have done the The Vial and The Vail 2.

If you had completed the Birthday before the patch, you missed the trigger. The trigger didn't exist in the game yet. You'll have to use an older to trigger it.
Thank you very much, why i'm able to unlock these gallery scene if not I would've had a difficult time. Can you help me with these remaining 3? Idk how to got the other one but can you give me tips please :3

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Thank you very much, why i'm able to unlock these gallery scene if not I would've had a difficult time. Can you help me with these remaining 3? Idk how to got the other one but can you give me tips please :3

Those are from the same spot. They are a variant depending on what state Cat was in before starting that scene. It's from the very end of the Blackfire line, Drinks with Blackfire. You have to finish Downturn before it unlocks.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Those are from the same spot. They are a variant depending on what state Cat was in before starting that scene. It's from the very end of the Blackfire line, Drinks with Blackfire. You have to finish Downturn before it unlocks.
How do i get Cat to different state? I'm able to get the 3rd pic but still idk about the first 2

Last edited:

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Two questions: is there a way to increase the text size? And is there any anal content/planned anal content?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.0!

Added Willem reacting to Cat's long hair
Added Blackfire reacting to Cat's blonde hair
Updated Perjury's portrait
Gave Varuna a portrait
Ash's story got a new background
Latte got a theme song (it will probably appear in places other than her scenes)
Added a healing line to Fray
Tons of new combat abilities
Added Kate fight 8

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes