MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.23!

Kate fight 5
Added Birthday Party (Complete castle 1, Fhan side only)

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Ok what is going on here? version 0.2.21 is some 380MB but the latest version is more than 3GB in size. I'm not implying anything sinister, but just asking. I downloaded both versions off Mega.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Ok what is going on here? version 0.2.21 is some 380MB but the latest version is more than 3GB in size. I'm not implying anything sinister, but just asking. I downloaded both versions off Mega.
That is due to me missing a button while I was making that build. The download size is normal, but the "uncompressed" version is huge. It...uhhh...loads faster, which is nice? It will be back to the smaller size next build.

ah I just play with fights off. Feels much nicer to play that way.
The Kate fights are different. You don't have to do them, but they do ignore combat being off. Each fight unlocks a unique CG.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Isn't this game missing some important tags? Creampie, monster girls, pregnancy, maybe others?

This is a great game that I had been avoiding because of the lack of some of those tags. I finally gave it a shot after reading some posts that mentioned pregnancy risk, and I'm glad that I did.

Voiddweller

Dec 10, 2017
While being a NSFW game. it's very well written and have a lot of immersive details aside of MC story. So it's not about just transformation or "gender bender" lol. It's an adult game about a whole different fantasy world. I'd say it's a rare thing nowdays.

Reactions: MercernayMage
Dec 24, 2018
You can shoot down every single sex scene. That locks you out of two of the characters (Lizette and Daud) but the rest of the content is totally available.
lm sorry but... Its just like seems every sex content in the game is about getting corrupted and abused, l just wanted some way to make Catelly be a lovelly girl insted off all this... Well, you know.

Thanks for your attention (I didn't even know you could put these games on steam XD)

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
lm sorry but... Its just like seems every sex content in the game is about getting corrupted and abused, l just wanted some way to make Catelly be a lovelly girl insted off all this... Well, you know.

Thanks for your attention (I didn't even know you could put these games on steam XD)
There's actually a hell of a lot of censured adult games on steam, with un-censuring patches available for most to all of them. In the past couple of years steam really relaxed on what they allow to be put up for sale, basically the version they have just can't be outright explicit (for small developers at least) as the main focus.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
There's actually a hell of a lot of censured adult games on steam, with un-censuring patches available for most to all of them. In the past couple of years steam really relaxed on what they allow to be put up for sale, basically the version they have just can't be outright explicit (for small developers at least) as the main focus.
Having been through the Steam process, Valve makes it very clear what their policy is. You can have 100% explicit games (like Unyielding is), but they must be labeled as such. Their is a section in the rating guide that directly calls out three things:

Uncensor patches from the developers earns you a life time ban.
Attempting to hide explicit content via hidden options such as text file modifications earns you a life time ban.
Hiding underage content with a thin veneer earns you a life time ban. IE a 1000 year old vampire that looks like a child.

They actually used the vampire example, which made me laugh.

Steam is cool with explicit games with sex as the focus, but you can't attempt to hide it.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes