MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.21!

Added the third Kate Fight
Clippings can now display art
Added 4 new clippings throughout the game
Added Stolen armor (it’s from the Lizette line)
Added Graduation (In sandy unlocked from Earn Your Keep)

Reactions: AnonF21

clictoris

Apr 11, 2018
Am i the only one that got my saves corrupted :/ ? Anyone can link theirs please, don't wanna restart from the begining :(

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Can you play this as female or being male protagonist is mandatory?
The protagonist of the game IS female.
More specifically, the protagonist was a male in the past, now turned female in an event preceding the very start of the game.
The whole game henceforth is then always played from the perspective of a female.

Does that answer your question?
Unless you meant playing the game as a protagonist that, for the purpose of the narrative, has always been female?

• Sad
Reactions: Crusado

clictoris

Apr 11, 2018
I'll do you better. Link me yours and I'll fix it.
Honestly i'd love that ! But which one is the save file ? I'm kinda lost atm, and if they're not here, where can i locate them ?
Also, i'll have to precise that the save files are from version 0.1.12 or something, and my problem is when i load into that save file, it gets stuck on the background image and no inputs responds whatsoever, so i just assumed it got corrupted... Thanks again for help !

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
I really wish clothing would automatically adjust for the moment. Like street clothing in town and armor on missions with the exception that the player chose something to permanently wear. Having a blast otherwise. <3

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I really wish clothing would automatically adjust for the moment. Like street clothing in town and armor on missions with the exception that the player chose something to permanently wear. Having a blast otherwise. <3
What moment are you thinking of? That is always how it should be working.

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
What moment are you thinking of? That is always how it should be working.
In general, when out on a mission cat is still wearing street clothing instead of shooter gear. I'll have to quit the scene and change it manually. I am using android version if that makes a difference.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
In general, when out on a mission cat is still wearing street clothing instead of shooter gear. I'll have to quit the scene and change it manually. I am using android version if that makes a difference.
You changing it manually overrides it, causing the behavior you are seeing. Toggle "Use this base" off and they should change their outfits based on the scene.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.22!

Added Carnival's Returner (Carnival 3)
Added Kate Fight 4
Reskinned the Kate Fights

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes