MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is it me? whenever i try to launch the game, all i get is a black screen? how do i fix this?
Please send me your log file, if you have one.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding

The file will be called Player.log Please send it too mercernarymage@gmail.com. If that file doesn't exist, nothing I can do.

The scavenger hunt map seems a little bit touchy with what counts as the right location to click.
I'll look into that. Thanks for bringing it up.

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Is the Treasure Hunt even finished in the 0.2.18 version? Seemed a bit buggy as the map didnt want to appear at first, after a bit of reloading I did it but after finishing it the map overlay sort of stayed there and the swimsuits weren't unlocked. Or will that be in a separate event?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is the Treasure Hunt even finished in the 0.2.18 version? Seemed a bit buggy as the map didnt want to appear at first, after a bit of reloading I did it but after finishing it the map overlay sort of stayed there and the swimsuits weren't unlocked. Or will that be in a separate event?
2.17 has the busted overly problem, but that should be fixed in 2.18. The swimsuits are unlocked by a seperate scene. After doing the treasure hunt, go to the castle and do the event there.

Reactions: Squall99

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
MercernayMage
Today I thought about your game and I think I finally figured out the main thing that is missing.
You need your events to have some purpose and I know something that might work.

How about some visible, or even a hidden, curse indicator?

If you succumb to the curse (you jump on every guy you see) the indicator will increase and If you fight the urge, the indicator will decrease (which will give you more control). This may result in minor changes to some dialogs/scenes or some alternative dialogs/scenes. It could also give access to the alternative end of the game. ("Fight the urge" does not necessarily have to mean skipping the sex scenes. You don't always have to be always successful, but the effort counts.)

I think that something like this is a good way to give all events some purpose, because right now, the vast majority have zero effect on our gameplay.

But it's just an idea.

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
2.17 has the busted overly problem, but that should be fixed in 2.18. The swimsuits are unlocked by a seperate scene. After doing the treasure hunt, go to the castle and do the event there.
Thank you, yep got swimsuits unlocked. About the overlay, it worked fine during normal play, but seems to have problems when trying to access it through the scenes menu.

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.19!

Added the first Kate fight (unlocked from completing Ash)
Added Fray reacting to Catelly being a holstaur (complete downturn and then transform)
Removed scene selection from the in town menu.
Added road artwork
Added new music

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Bug:
Load Game corrupted the game somehow and character images turn dark colour and stay dark.
Example: when you start new game and Catelly is walking around only dressed in a sheet and her image is dark. After entering the bar images turn bright. But Load game corrupted it and character images stay dark ALL the time.

Starting New game made everything work fine. But the moment you save > quit game > start the game > load, everything is bugged again.

Also Load Game function worked fine at first. But then bug happened and its broken since. I tried to delete game folder, I deleted save folder (in AppData) and I also tried to delete all folders containing Unyielding string in Windows Registry (by using search function of RegEdit) and it didnt help at all.

Any solution?

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.20!

Added Rabbit Festival (return from Downturn)|
Added Night Ambush (complete either minigame in Sandy Coast)
Added Kate Fight 2
Many new abilities added
Rebalanced items a bit

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Unsure if it's been asked, didn't see it when I was glancing through the comments section.

Given the subject matter of one of the potential beach after hours event, is it plausible for Blackfire at some point to get stuck as a chick?

Will Catelly ever harness the magical mojo required to gain a dick?

Will Freyja ever stop being awesome? (Answer: probably not, not even a little bit.)

Poor rhymes aside, the game is a treat to read, explore and enjoy.

I do have one question that is bugging me, though: Given the solid teamwork and mutual respect of Cat and her literally godlike ally, that Frey outright mentions she can change her body with enough worship and time, *and* Cat is constantly stuck two steps away from accidently getting pregnant due to her hyperaccelerated desires.. since Cat offers up song an prayers to the godling anyway, why not ask Frey to get equiped with something extra and take Cat to pound town to heat her up then cool her down? As seen with our local holestar diplomat, even if the form is ladylike, as long as there is a dongle available to dange, Cat is more than willing to play ball(s).

Unless I missed it, gods don't readily or easily create offspring, so Cat won't have to worry about a bun in the oven, Frey recieves a very appreciative bout of prayers on what I assume would be a fairly regular basis. Not a perfect solution, but not the worst either.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Given the subject matter of one of the potential beach after hours event, is it plausible for Blackfire at some point to get stuck as a chick?
What? No. That could never happen.

I do have one question that is bugging me, though:
That is a great idea for a bunch of reasons. Fray in the beach scene said she needs a lot of prayer to change her body, but she would be be willing to do it for her friend. I'll add that to the idea pile!

this have scene sex animated? oh is only VN images?
Images only.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Also the patch notes aren't very good at conveying whether or not there are new art assets added.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Glorious!
On the topic of endings-- is there any projected where Cat stays on as a Shooter, but happily shagging/being shagged by her friends and teammates ever after? Possibly as the replacement for the boss so *she* can have her happy ending(s)?

Team work makes the dream work!

Also, a silly question, but is there any way to get multiple results at a event? For example, having the resident mage stuck as part Holestar while Frey has to deal with the indignation of possessing a big booty? Some of the narrative results are so much fun it's hard to choose! (Which is probably the point, after all.)

Similiar line of thought-- will Catelly be able to recover her lust and interest in the fairer sex?

Last bit-- game is still awesome. Worth repeateding as neccessary. How far in are we/how far do we have to go, big picture and plan wise?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Glorious!
On the topic of endings-- is there any projected where Cat stays on as a Shooter, but happily shagging/being shagged by her friends and teammates ever after? Possibly as the replacement for the boss so *she* can have her happy ending(s)?
Yes

Also, a silly question, but is there any way to get multiple results at a event? For example, having the resident mage stuck as part Holestar while Frey has to deal with the indignation of possessing a big booty? Some of the narrative results are so much fun it's hard to choose! (Which is probably the point, after all.)
Sorry, out of scope!

Similiar line of thought-- will Catelly be able to recover her lust and interest in the fairer sex?
That will be an ending

How far in are we/how far do we have to go, big picture and plan wise?
I think we are about 2/3 of the way done. After Sandy the story will move onto the final section.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
Is there any way to avoid height reductions?

Tried all the branching options in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and still have the height reduction reactions at the end of the quest.

Thanks!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes