MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Do Patrons get a Steam key, or is it a separate purchase?
They are seperate. I would much prefer patrons over steam purchases. Steam is mostly to get the game in front of a different audience that isn't on sites like this, and get their feedback.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Hey dev, I got a question: is it possible to do a dick-free run in this game? Like avoid any het or futa?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.16!

Added Visit the beach (4 routes, complete the treasure hunt successfully)
Paid off tech debt

Jun 29, 2018
Is there any way to tell which events will have forced sex or not? I just clicked on the carnival thinking it would either be like blackfire and any sex be optional, or just not have any sex at all, but now the MC is sucking a dick without any warning. Did I miss a prompt/message or do I have to follow a walkthrough?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is there any way to tell which events will have forced sex or not? I just clicked on the carnival thinking it would either be like blackfire and any sex be optional, or just not have any sex at all, but now the MC is sucking a dick without any warning. Did I miss a prompt/message or do I have to follow a walkthrough?
There are two events like that, where sex happens without a prompt. After the start of the line, sex will happen without a warning, but the start should have one. I apologize. I'll get a prompt in there.

The other story where sex happens without the ability to back out is Help Lizette.

Reactions: fakeacoount321
Jun 29, 2018
Okay, that's honestly really reassuring to hear lol, because before this I did the Lizette event and both of those in a row without a prompt was really making me worry.

Other than those moments I've been enjoying the game so far!

Jun 29, 2018
MercernayMage Sorry to bother you again, but since you after a line starts sex will happen without a warning, are there any times where a line starts off as lesbian and then puts a guy in or vice versa? Or any lines where there is a group sex thing despite starting off without it? Or any other things of that nature?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
MercernayMage Sorry to bother you again, but since you after a line starts sex will happen without a warning, are there any times where a line starts off as lesbian and then puts a guy in or vice versa? Or any lines where there is a group sex thing despite starting off without it? Or any other things of that nature?
That happens twice, and comes with a prompt each time.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, I still just don't like the latest changelog. Tells me nothing about the kind of content they contain. The names of the events alone are kinda useless as a means of conveying information to prospective players.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Love that animation you have in your signature.

Anal will probably happen, but I make no promises.
I'm here hoping that it does happen, if anything it's one of the things still lacking in this game in my opinion.

Thank you, I also love your game too! I was very pleasantly impressed.

In case you're somehow not aware (but who am I kidding, you definitely must be well aware of it already) it's from an old, late 80's early 90's Manga/Anime called "Ranma ½", and the character on my profile and signature is the titular character, of course.
It's a work by the very famous Japanese manga artist Rumiko Takahashi, she's also well-known for her other works like "Urusei Yatsura" (1978) and "Inuyasha" (1996), for axample.
Her works usually involve a lot of over-the-top comedy (in a good, hilarious way), especially her more early works like the aforementioned "Urusei Yatsura" and "Ranma ½".

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, I really hoped I'd enjoy this game :(
But the huge number of development decisions were so weird...
So many things could be done in a much better way.
It's a shame, it looked so good.

Reactions: maroder
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes