T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
MercernayMage Specific complaint. I don't like your changelogs at all. Every time I look at the game on TF games or something, I'm very on the fence about trying a new version. It's mostly because the content I like is very specific (No-futa. BDSM specific yes. FxF over MxF). But, all you list is the name of the new scene.

This is basically useless to me as someone trying to figure out if I want to bother with the new version. I would suggest a more robust changelog that mentions the path of the new scene, and if it has sexual content what the genre of the sexual content is.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Played through the game and enjoyed it so far. I found out three bugs:

1. Currently there are two breast growth scenes here. Both in stage 1 and one from the wizard blackfire (boobjob scene) and the other from the quest where everybody get transformed after sucking different cocks. If you do the latter first, therefore have the husky appearance, and then doing the wizard quest, we will get a downgrade to bigger instead to large. Also the written text does not account our current appearance, it just assumes we still have the normal body without anything changes. (So for example its says that the breast grew bigger, but instead they went smaller due to the override)

2. If we refuse to fuck Blackfire in the scene where he would make our whole body smaller and then afterwards finishing the quest "Return to Kates" then the shrunk-TF-reactions from Lizette and Daud appears. But our MC is still normal height and didn't shrink at all. The game assumes that we let us shrink smaller.

3. If we use Fray to steal the fruits and gets the deer horn transformation is there currently a way to remove them? Because suddenly after ~5 quest her deer horns disappears and as far as I remember her visit to the deer god temple just got her a good fuck.

I also have a question about the appearance: Currently every girl have different options that we can change manually. Is it planned to add this as transformations in some quests? Or are this just for our own customization?
E.g.are quest planned to make everybody smaller or grow taller?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Drink (don't return the money during Downturn)
Added Blackfire reacting to Catelly's butt expanding
Added Willem reacting to Catelly's bust expanding
Finished Downturn hard mode
Added more abilities in Cats advancement track to help in hard mode
Added another ability to Danica's advancement track
Added more save slots
Touched up the town UI a bit.

OH SHIT WE ARE ON STEAM! If you've enjoyed the game, please add Unyielding to your wish list

Early access will start next week.

Reactions: johnelros

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Quick question, is the content in which is main character raped avoidable?
(I don't mind if I am raped if I lose the fight. It is a just punishment.)

But I really hate games in which is protagonist reduced to a walking vagina, which everyone uses as they want and you can't do anything to prevent it.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Quick question, is the content in which is main character raped avoidable?
(I don't mind if I am raped if I lose the fight. It is a just punishment.)

But I really hate games in which is protagonist reduced to a walking vagina, which everyone uses as they want and you can't do anything to prevent it.
That's a complicated question and you probably didn't mean it to be. To answer your question as I think you meant it, there is exactly one scene in which the main character didn't consent to sex, and it's avoidable.

Cat has lots of sex (if you let her). You can argue she is incapable of consent due to magic, but she isn't a walking vagina.

Reactions: evilDragon

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
MercernayMage
Yes, I think I could have written my question a little better.

The problem is that about 95% of all adult games with a fixed female protagonist are mere rape show.
The main character is usually raped in the first few minutes of the game and then every 5 minutes thereafter.
In addition, the protagonist usually enjoys it and wants to be raped. There's nothing you can do about it.
It's just the way the game is played. I suspect it's some type of Japanese fetish.

I tried a few of these games and it's just boring...
So I wanted to ask if this game is one of them.

But I think that despite my poorly formulated question you gave me a satisfying answer ;)

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
ANyone know how to load a game have a autosave but wont load that at all
FUCK. I broke autosaves. Your data is still there though!

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding\

There will be a saveState99.txt and a townState99.txt. If you chance both of those to low value that doesn't have a save in it (like saveState1 and townState1) you can load it. Sorry!

Thank you so much for reporting this!

Elyas

Jun 10, 2017
whats the strategy to try out updates without having to replay the entire game every time? I cant leave the coast area from my main save so cant try anything before that but something like this happens every update so its not like the problem is unique to the coast place.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
whats the strategy to try out updates
Start a new game, get to town for the first time. Settings->Gameplay->SKIP AHEAD

That will put you just after the events of Downturn, meaning you just have 2-3 scenes to do before Sandy Coast.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
FUCK. I broke autosaves. Your data is still there though!

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding\

There will be a saveState99.txt and a townState99.txt. If you chance both of those to low value that doesn't have a save in it (like saveState1 and townState1) you can load it. Sorry!

Thank you so much for reporting this!
No prob

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just received a notification that this game is complete and in early access stages, when will the full game be posted here do you think?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I just received a notification that this game is complete and in early access stages, when will the full game be posted here do you think?
Well, if you are going to set me up like that, I'll take it.

*Ahem*

What notification did you see? Why, the notification that Unyielding is in early access on Steam!

(To see it, you must be logged in and have the ability to see adult titles)

If you've enjoyed the game so far, please consider supporting!

Exiting shill mode, the game is NOT complete. It's in early access for a reason. The first part of the game is done, but the story is far from finished. I don't want to really guess on how long it will take to finish the story, but it's not going to be soon.

In the mean time, nothing here is going to change. I'll be doing an update every other week that will match the public version found on my patreon. The steam version and patron version is two weeks ahead of the public version.

AlsoLime

Dec 6, 2017
Well, if you are going to set me up like that, I'll take it.

*Ahem*

What notification did you see? Why, the notification that Unyielding is in early access on Steam!

(To see it, you must be logged in and have the ability to see adult titles)

If you've enjoyed the game so far, please consider supporting!

Exiting shill mode, the game is NOT complete. It's in early access for a reason. The first part of the game is done, but the story is far from finished. I don't want to really guess on how long it will take to finish the story, but it's not going to be soon.

In the mean time, nothing here is going to change. I'll be doing an update every other week that will match the public version found on my patreon. The steam version and patron version is two weeks ahead of the public version.
Congrats on getting green lit on Steam dude, that must feel pretty cool.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.15.1!
Added Treasure Hunt (In Sandy)
Added Wonder (Visit the glade, but don't rob it)
Bug fixes. Like, so many.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes