MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How do I get the height react scenes? I don't remember any height transformations before.
Do the Blackfire questline. During the interview, stay up. There is only 1 canon react scene, which will appear when you finish the quest line. There are more scenes found in the clipping section. (gallery->clippings)

Reactions: Gusable

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.12!

Added picnic (complete the ghost pirate story successfully)(SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE DOING THIS! THERE ARE 5 ROUTES)
Added Earn Your Keep
Added a drawn image to Too Much
Redid a bunch of story flow

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
0.2.12!

Added picnic (complete the ghost pirate story successfully)(SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE DOING THIS! THERE ARE 5 ROUTES)
Added Earn Your Keep
Added a drawn image to Too Much
Redid a bunch of story flow

The story is getting pretty long, some more save slots would be great.

CoupDeFri

Jul 3, 2018
Im sorry if this question already asked before, but everytime i load or change appearance the menu button is disappear (android), how do i save then :'(

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Im sorry if this question already asked before, but everytime i load or change appearance the menu button is disappear (android), how do i save then :'(
That is very serious bug. I'll get that taken care of. Thanks for pointing this out. Could I recommend playing any other version until that fix happens? :)

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
This game has way too much text and the font is abysmally tiny. Plenty of events without any graphics. I would recommend only adding scenes when they have art ready as well. And slow done the amount of text. Sometimes less is more. Walls of text only drive people away.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.13!

Added Injury (Downturn celebration, don't give supplies to the in the lake tile)
Added Planning (Sandy, from town)
Added Plant Hunt (Sandy, from the forest)
Added Plant minigame
Added Kate reacting to lips
Added character heights (Make sure to check the appearance screen)
Added a new song to Showdown
Catelly now shrinks when shrunk
Added new options to Fray and Fhan in the appearance screen
Hard mode

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
The graphics look really good. Well done.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes