prdude

Jul 30, 2017
The main plot and curse's non-sexy effects are very well written. I would play this even without the hentai-elements (the game might actually be better without them as the hookups are pretty silly). You should increase the size of the font. There are a lot of text boxes with only one word or a single sentence. I would myself make the font big enough that you can fit 2 sentences in the box. It is less trouble to click 'enter' than try to struggle to see the small font.

Also as I mentioned earlier, if you decide to skip combat, there should be something to break the walls of text (i recommend simple skill checks).

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.10!!

Added Piracy

Added Practice

Added Setup

Added Pirate Raid

Added 5 tidbits

Added night maps

Added night stories

Added sunset maps

Added character sound effects

Reactions: rf96

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i mean you get to become a cow with fat tits, what more aside a dick would you want ?
well , maybe diffrent kind of animals as tf option but that would be just cream on the top.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
MercenaryMage, awesome game... I'll give it a 9/10, would be def a 10/10 but the wardrobe is a bit too boring to earn that mark :p

Needs more battle bikini / skin to truly reach its full potential, lol. Character art is great, just skimp up the armor and clothes a bit \o/

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
i mean you get to become a cow with fat tits, what more aside a dick would you want ?
well , maybe diffrent kind of animals as tf option but that would be just cream on the top.
What animals are you looking for?

Needs more battle bikini / skin to truly reach its full potential, lol.
The characters will always wear their work appropriate armor where they should. A beach episode where the characters dress like they should is coming soon.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
What animals are you looking for?

The characters will always wear their work appropriate armor where they should. A beach episode where the characters dress like they should is coming soon.
dunno man something along the lines of Lamia or snake-ish ? Rabbit ? Succubus ? well that last one is not an animal but you get the idea. I dont wanna sound like i demand it so forgive me :(

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
dunno man something along the lines of Lamia or snake-ish ? Rabbit ? Succubus ? well that last one is not an animal but you get the idea. I dont wanna sound like i demand it so forgive me :(
Bottom type transformations won't work, but rabbit ears sound good. Horns (goat, succubus, etc) are a good call. I'll get that taken care off next month.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Bottom type transformations won't work, but rabbit ears sound good. Horns (goat, succubus, etc) are a good call. I'll get that taken care off next month.
i was thinking that maybe being possessed by a spirit that may turn you bimbo like over time if you dont take care of it at some point, would also be easy-ish to do textwise. How you wanna solve haveing multiple transformations ? would they just overwrite eachother ?

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
i was thinking that maybe being possessed by a spirit that may turn you bimbo like over time if you dont take care of it at some point, would also be easy-ish to do textwise. How you wanna solve haveing multiple transformations ? would they just overwrite eachother ?
Multiple TFs mostly can't stack. For the few that can conflict, I disable the ability to get them both.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I dont get why the sex scenes are in a small cube instead of fullscreen, your work is good enough to take up the whole screen no need to minimise it.

Reactions: prdude
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes