MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is "Leave For Sandy" the end of current content?
also is it supposed to kick you back to the main menu whenever a scene from the library finishes?
also i'm super hyped for more story content.
There better be at least one happy ending after this game is done...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible to pronounce her name as "Cattle-y", and she can get cow-transformed.
There are a lot of sentences where there's an extra word or a missing word, but there are also probably dozens of thousands of words in the game so that makes sense
-Leave for Sandy is the current public content end. The next build will be on the 3rd.
-The library is supposed to kick you out after it finishes. It's meant to replay scenes, not let you play the entire game from that.
-There will be laughter, tears, and plenty of sex on the way to the final end of the story. Catelly (and you) will get her happy end. As I've always said, this is an upbeat tale of someone pulling themselves out of the literal gutter.
-Do you mind if I take that cow pun? It's a good one.
-I do my best to spot missing words and repeated words, but I'm a baddie :(

Reactions: starvoyager

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Reach Sandy

New menu music

Added multi image gallery support

Added scrolling dialogue text

Added settings control for scrolling dialogue

Added skip ahead feature

Fixed a certain missing collar

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
I like the theme and the graphics! I'm just bummed and at Raid encounter but I cannot do anything. Catelly does not move where ever i click and i cannot pass the turn for everybody else. I have clicked everything with anything. What I am doing wrong or is it bugged?

Last edited:

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
move the others first
I like the theme and the graphics! I'm just bummed and at Raid encounter but I cannot do anything. Catelly does not move where ever i click and i cannot pass the turn for everybody else. I have clicked everything with anything. What I am doing wrong or is it bugged?

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
How? If I click any of the two and click them forward nothing happens. I have clicked everything and i cannot pass the turn from Catelyn's. I am either a total idiot or ...

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
How? If I click any of the two and click them forward nothing happens. I have clicked everything and i cannot pass the turn from Catelyn's. I am either a total idiot or ...
You are not an idiot. Something is very broken. It's Blackfire's turn, but it says its Cat's. Also, most importantly, what is that smiley face graphic in the center?

If you do replay the game (hold ctrl to speed things along) does this still happen? If it does, please close the program and send me the log file so I can fix it. (C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding\output_log.txt)

Reactions: prdude

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I have that exact problem, tried restarting a few times but that didn't fix it.
My solution is just to play with combat off.
At first i thought it would kind of ruin the experience a bit by missing out, but I think i had just as much fun.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
I already dropped combat and progressed the game. I do not have a save .... I can do that tomorrow and send the log.

I really like the game though.
I like the short missions. It reminds me of what Akabur does right now. I would say that they just have 50% too much text. I ended up just speedforwarding as I was not very engaged. The game is clearly based on D&d 5th edition so have a couple of skill rolls to break the wall of text. Maybe some store items could help in these as well? Sometimes failure is more interesting than a success as well. The way to initiate sex seems to be the curse forcing the MC to say "I want sex". It is bit cheap and comical. Have some enemies to just force their will on her, but let there to be a clear opportunity to avoid it. If you get the combat to be bit more streamlined (we should also buy or gain spells and skills by story progression). I would totally play that game even without naughty time. Keep up the good work!

Big_Business

May 26, 2018
I seem to be having the same issue as prdude. Clicking on tiles does nothing while it says it's Cat's turn, the wheel on the top right shows that it's the wizard's turn

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Big_Business starvoyager

Any chance I could get you guys to reproduce it and then send me your log file? I not seeing the issue.

Also, what OS do you guys run? Is your computer set to English or a different language?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
My language itself is set to english but the locale is japanese. Although i have yet to have any problems that i'm aware of it causing.

I run windows 10 (but i wish i was running 7)
The practice combat where you fight Danica works perfectly fine.
I'll send the log file soon

Edit: Oh!!! also i didn't even have Blackfire when it happened, so having him doesn't seem to be the issue

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Okay, I've updated 2.9 to 2.9.1 I think that will fix the combat issue. If you are still seeing it, please let me know!

Reactions: prdude

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i got a bad feeling...that Cat's mom an dad swapped genders as well..there is something strange about how they act and talk to one another...but maybe its just me..going into my 5th year as a trans-girl.maybe makes me overly sensitive to this subject.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
i got a bad feeling...that Cat's mom an dad swapped genders as well..there is something strange about how they act and talk to one another...but maybe its just me..going into my 5th year as a trans-girl.maybe makes me overly sensitive to this subject.
Answer without further explanation:

Explanation that is more spoiler heavy:

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
MercernayMage why thank you dear...soo this would be Cat's life if she let the curse take her.not a bad end but another happy ending.thank you for the kind words..one question...why is her mom that way?..please send your reply by message right to me..so no one gets spoilers..oh and Cat an Willem should just fuck an get it over with..it would be great to see her end up as her rivals fuck slut an cum dumptser.oh and i am playing the last build over again from the start.seen lots of new stuff so must say thank you one more time for a game i truly enjoy.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes