OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hello MercernayMage ,

We would be happy to update your game. Whenever you release a public version, please send us the links or the location where we can get the links by using report function.

Thank You,

Best Regards,
OEJ
Uploader,
F95Zone

Reactions: rf96

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I could swear I remember this game once having an option to skip combat. But I can't seem to figure out how to choose it now. Can anyone tell me?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Exercise Fhan

Added Danica reacting to Cowtelly

Fixed combat upscaling issues

Fixed combat softlocks

Fixed weirdness with examining enemies in combat

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, game seems actually good.

But how in friggin hell do I play? XD

Right at the beginning (and I mean VERY beginning, when arriving half-naked and talking to the scout), when I'm -I assume- dueling the scout, I don't have a clue what to do.
Clicking around does absolutely nothing, there's no text boxes, actions, or actually anything to click.
The best I could do is to press 2 and bring a QWERT drop-down menu that also does nothing, not clicking or using the QWERT keys.
Basically, is just the "combat map", the two characters portraits on opposite corners, and that's all.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
how do you turn Catella into a cow? beside the ingame menu
Do all of the Lizette line. Be warned that at some points, you'll have to advance the main story to continue doing the Lizette stuff. There will be an event with Lizette and 4 options. It's one of those.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Hey i ran into a weird bug. after i had started the orphanage questline and after beating the three wolves, when i used my ability points the game showed a blank screen. But after a few restarts i could use the point, but when i saved my game it instead deleted my saves! so i'm at a loss. Real fun game otherwise, so can someone give a save with the gallery unlocked maybe? Digging the story otherwise.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes