MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
im still missing like 8 scenes and i have no clue how to get them
Gimmie some hints and I'll give you some hints

0.2.8.1!

Added Retirement Party
Added Leave for Sandy
Added some of the missing black haircuts for Catelly.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Here is the gallery. thank you kindly.
Have Brandy and Mack, and then rest in Downturn. The first is Brandy and Danica. The next is Mack and Fhan. Then Catelly and Mack.

After viewing the Mack and Fhan scene, complete Downturn and do Fhan's Dance.

After getting back from Downturn, Complete Blackfire's storyline and then do Drinks with Blackfire.

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
2 questions
1 since im not really a Big fan of male to female games Can someone tell me how much we get reminded that the protag is a guy
Like Will he keep commenting on it or Will others keep letting US know it used to be a guy or is that mainly kept for when you fight back ?

also as i am a Big fan of corruption games and games that lets you just go screw it im just gonna slut it all up all the Way
How much choice do we get in being that Way or is it the typical you are gonna feel like you have everything and only 80% into the game do you get to decide you dont actually mind whats happening to you as much ?
Aka how quickly do i get to accept and turn myself more corrupted or how long does it take before i Can enjoy that kind of thing if at all ?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Is this good? And how much content is in there?
One person said it took them about 30 hours, other people say it took them about 5. Holding down the skip button takes 30 minutes to get through the game. Your mileage will vary.

2 questions
1 since im not really a Big fan of male to female games Can someone tell me how much we get reminded that the protag is a guy
Like Will he keep commenting on it or Will others keep letting US know it used to be a guy or is that mainly kept for when you fight back ?

also as i am a Big fan of corruption games and games that lets you just go screw it im just gonna slut it all up all the Way
How much choice do we get in being that Way or is it the typical you are gonna feel like you have everything and only 80% into the game do you get to decide you dont actually mind whats happening to you as much ?
Aka how quickly do i get to accept and turn myself more corrupted or how long does it take before i Can enjoy that kind of thing if at all ?
This is probably not the game for you. The M2F thing is the entire core of the story. It's brought up several times throughout the game, but it's not all present. The other characters joke with the MC about it. It's also not a story of corruption. It's broken into relationships. In one relationship, the MC basically falls in love. In another, the MC enjoys being used and abused. You can't make a lot of choices internally to those relationships.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Have Brandy and Mack, and then rest in Downturn. The first is Brandy and Danica. The next is Mack and Fhan. Then Catelly and Mack.

After viewing the Mack and Danica scene, complete Downturn and do Fhan's Dance.

After getting back from Downturn, Complete Blackfire's storyline and then do Drinks with Blackfire.
thanks

After viewing the Mack and Fhan scene, complete Downturn and do Fhan's Dance.

thank you very much i did all of them. the one with blackfire doesn't unlock after i do it but i saved before that so i guess its fine.

mattshadow

Jan 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Fuzzcat, postagem: 3448486, membro: 263725"]
Ok, o jogo parece realmente bom.

Mas como diabos eu jogo? XD

Bem no começo (e eu quero dizer MUITO começo, quando chego seminu e conversando com o batedor), quando estou - presumo - duelar com o batedor, não tenho idéia do que fazer.
Clicar ao redor não faz absolutamente nada, não há caixas de texto, ações ou qualquer coisa para clicar.
O melhor que pude fazer é pressionar 2 e exibir um menu suspenso QWERT que também não faz nada, sem clicar ou usar as teclas QWERT.
Basicamente, é apenas o "mapa de combate", os dois personagens retratados em cantos opostos, e isso é tudo.
[/ CITAR] mesma coisa aqui...

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Okay. I'm confused. In the first job... the one to kill a fledgling god... after you get past the archers you fight the two guards in the shack and you are supposed to have the option to lure them onto the rotted floor. Except they never under any circumstances even pass through those squares... never mind stopping on them long enough for you to break them out from under them.

So how do I beat that combat without killing them?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Okay. I'm confused. In the first job... the one to kill a fledgling god... after you get past the archers you fight the two guards in the shack and you are supposed to have the option to lure them onto the rotted floor. Except they never under any circumstances even pass through those squares... never mind stopping on them long enough for you to break them out from under them.

So how do I beat that combat without killing them?
Just break the floor.

Reactions: slitherhence

briibrii

Mar 5, 2020
For any Mac users that get the 'Application can't be opened' message, the following works for me:

Open terminal and navigate to where the game is downloaded i.e 'cd Downloads/UnyieldingMac0.2.4' then enter 'chmod +x UnyieldingMac0.2.4.app/Contents/MacOS/*'
Sorry bro can you explain a little bit ? Cause idk if I do it badly or if I am dumb but I don't work.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Only part way through the game but i really like the story so far, the concept of a spell that makes none of your friends recognize you and forces them to never believe you makes me feel...Squidgy.{uncomfortable}

The idea of a spell that overwrites reality itself to essentially make you useless and the idea of an "Anchor" such as swearing to avenge a dead friend, or promising to see a loved one again that stops reality itself being overwritten from stopping you is amazing and that as well as the very thought out mechanics of how magic would work really really reminds me of the kind of lore/worldbuilding that i write for fun.

Whenever i get the option to submit to someone or let the curse's effects take over or whatever, (even though i really want to) I feel like i can't, because i really want catelly to succeed and would feel bad if i made her fail her quest. I feel like it's a testament to a game's story and writing when someone downloads a game thats main purpose is to be a fetish game and that person then somewhat avoids fetish content because they want the main character to succeed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MercernayMage

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is "Leave For Sandy" the end of current content?
also is it supposed to kick you back to the main menu whenever a scene from the library finishes?
also i'm super hyped for more story content.
There better be at least one happy ending after this game is done...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible to pronounce her name as "Cattle-y", and she can get cow-transformed.
There are a lot of sentences where there's an extra word or a missing word, but there are also probably dozens of thousands of words in the game so that makes sense

Reactions: uncleaR1596
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes