Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Genderswap is relevant because it is a story main element... Did any of you actually played/read the game ?
thats the whole fetish right there, the contrast between what you were and what you are presently, not really the designers fault if people cant separate the two, just my two cents

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
This is maybe too involved of a question, but does anyone happen to know which of the various transformations that Catelly can go through are actually attainable in the game, and which are just options you can throw on in the character viewer?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone happen to know which of the various transformations that Catelly can go through are actually attainable in the game.
Larger lips, larger breasts, the extra thicc body, cat ears, cow ears, fox ears, deer antlers, and drill hair.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art is nice, the writing is nice (with some errors) and the plot/premise is neat too.
Like it so far. The combat's garbage but as a linear VN experience with some choices it's pretty good otherwise.
Glad the fighting's optional cos everything else is lovely, though.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.0! Can you believe it's been two years?
Added Return From Downturn
Added Make Art
Added Revisit The Past
Arted items (and reenabled them)
Added abilities*
Changed victory and defeat screens

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to get a mega upload? Nopy won't complete the download, and the other current options re just ad and virus traps that bitdefender closes off.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I'm going to start doing mega upload folders as well for the releases. Here is chopped down one.

Reactions: Joe Steel

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.1!

Added Ginny’s portrait
Added Drinks with Blackfire (complete his quest line and return from Downturn)
Added hotkeys to combat
First round of ability improvements

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Was their a change that broke old saves? Checked the changelog and didn't see anything.
But my saves from Sept (been a while) don't seem to work with the newer content.
I have one just before Enter the Wood, but it dies on the line 'The shooters stood from the den...' and nothing ever loads. I can quit the scene though, so it's not a hard lock.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes