MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Can you give me a screenshot of the battle screen? I assume something has gone wrong and the button isn't showing up.
Yeah I just had to restart the game. It's happened once since then but I can't purposely recreate it; It's happened both times after using scroll back, though. It was the top row of action menus disappearing.

crave

May 1, 2017
Anyone know how to return to downturn after defeating the pirates? I go back to the map, and I can get into every tile, but I don't know how to actually advance the game

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Yeah I just had to restart the game. It's happened once since then but I can't purposely recreate it; It's happened both times after using scroll back, though. It was the top row of action menus disappearing.
Are you on 0.2.10? Also, is there by any chance a white smiley icon on the screen?

Anyone know how to return to downturn after defeating the pirates? I go back to the map, and I can get into every tile, but I don't know how to actually advance the game
That is the current end of the game. Stop by some other time for more :)

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Okay, if you see that again, please close the game and then send me the log file.

It's found at: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding\

It's called output_log.txt

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.11.1!

Added Willem reacting to height (not canon)
Added Lizette reacting to height
Added Lizette reacting to lips (not canon)
Added Daud reacting to height
Added clippings (Found in the gallery, hit that little arrow)
Moved all canon breaking reactions from the normal game into the clippings section
Sorted all chapters by book
Sorted the town page by book
Added nighttime Kates background
Added action song in a few places
Added the losing condition to the pirate battle.
Added more clarification to the pirate battle.
Added saving and loading to Sandy

Riposite

Jan 24, 2018
1) really like the world building here -feels like a well thought out world with rules and history that are consistent and interesting
2) hopefully we get a scene soon where Fhan makes Cattelly service her fat ass :p
3) i secretly hope the cannon ending is life with Lizette as her sucetary lol

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
0.2.11.1!

Added Willem reacting to height (not canon)
Added Lizette reacting to height
Added Lizette reacting to lips (not canon)
Added Daud reacting to height
Added clippings (Found in the gallery, hit that little arrow)
Moved all canon breaking reactions from the normal game into the clippings section
Sorted all chapters by book
Sorted the town page by book
Added nighttime Kates background
Added action song in a few places
Added the losing condition to the pirate battle.
Added more clarification to the pirate battle.
Added saving and loading to Sandy

Well, damn. I guess I'm in.

Reactions: MercernayMage

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, I seem to be having a bug with the downturn adventure. Everything was working fine. Then I saved while on the map screen, hit sleep, chose the scene to watch... decided i was more curious about a different scene and closed the game completely, reloaded it, loaded the save, and now the sleep and rest buttons do nothing. I have 8 supplies. Started a new game with the latest version.

I tried to soldier on, but after facing the splinterling-hornets and the hill top fort, my team is pretty thoroughly depleted. Unless there is simply no more fights my team really needs to sleep.

The oddest part is that I reloaded a save from when I had just reached downturn... before entering the downturn wilds. When I got to the wilds? Still can't sleep or rest. It's like whatever went wrong retroactively broke earlier saves.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, I seem to be having a bug with the downturn adventure. Everything was working fine. Then I saved while on the map screen, hit sleep, chose the scene to watch... decided i was more curious about a different scene and closed the game completely, reloaded it, loaded the save, and now the sleep and rest buttons do nothing. I have 8 supplies. Started a new game with the latest version.

I tried to soldier on, but after facing the splinterling-hornets and the hill top fort, my team is pretty thoroughly depleted. Unless there is simply no more fights my team really needs to sleep.

The oddest part is that I reloaded a save from when I had just reached downturn... before entering the downturn wilds. When I got to the wilds? Still can't sleep or rest. It's like whatever went wrong retroactively broke earlier saves.
Do me a huge favor! I need your log file. With that, I should be able to fix this for you.

Start the game, load into the Downturn map if you can, and then try to sleep. Without doing anything else, close the game. Then send me the file:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding\player.log

Thank you!

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Do me a huge favor! I need your log file. With that, I should be able to fix this for you.

Start the game, load into the Downturn map if you can, and then try to sleep. Without doing anything else, close the game. Then send me the file:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Unyielding\player.log

Thank you!
Attached. Looks like it's trying to run a `get_Item` method on an object that should be held in a dictionary but isn't there. I had always figured in compiled languages the compiler would warn or even error if you tried to reference objects that weren't guaranteed to exist. Suppose it depends on the compiler and the language. I know next to nothing about C# or mono.

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
On tfgames, the game has "shemale" tag. How much futa/trans content does this game contain?
For futa, one character. Perhaps a half dozen scenes. Avoid the holstar character's content if you have an aversion to such. It's entirely skippable.

Other than that? The central focus of the game is trans content. The main character is effectively trans (man stuck in a woman's body). It's dumb that sites combine the those tags. They are entirely different things.

Reactions: MercernayMage

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Why do they combine futa and trans in one tag if futa is a woman with a dick but trans can mean a mtf without a dick.

There should be clear tags: Futa and trans are different and trans can mean a shit ton of things while futa means, woman with a dick and pussy

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes