MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.17.1!

Added Carnival 2 (Complete Ash and The Carnival)
Added Battle Varuna (Sandy Coast)
Added new backgrounds
Fhan and Fray start locked in the appearance editor.
Outfits int he appearance editor must be unlocked by seeing them.
Lots of polish

Husito

Nov 4, 2018
0.2.17.1!

Added Carnival 2 (Complete Ash and The Carnival)
Added Battle Varuna (Sandy Coast)
Added new backgrounds
Fhan and Fray start locked in the appearance editor.
Outfits int he appearance editor must be unlocked by seeing them.
Lots of polish

If i decide to play without combat can i still get all the content that's in the game, how do i "lose" a fight that would normally trigger a scene, if i play without content?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
If i decide to play without combat can i still get all the content that's in the game, how do i "lose" a fight that would normally trigger a scene, if i play without content?
You can get all the content. If the fight has content based on you winning or losing, there will be a prompt.

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
A bug?

I have not employed Blackfire for the 1st quest, and now, having 120 silver to spend in the shop, according to the game I can't afford to pay him 60 silver for training, leaving me only with options to pay with sex or leave.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
A bug?

I have not employed Blackfire for the 1st quest, and now, having 120 silver to spend in the shop, according to the game I can't afford to pay him 60 silver for training, leaving me only with options to pay with sex or leave.
There was an adorable popup that warned you that money and story are unrelated.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So the treasure hunt scene is bugged. The character images are weirdly clipped with the map hexes and only partially visible, and the minigame map doesn't work. All the standard event selection buttons and map hexes are active, and I can't seem to interact with the minigame map at all. If I use the end event option from the menu the minigame map is still there, even through loading a save (sandy coast only, didn't test other possible save locations).

The Battle Veruna event also seems a bit wonky. There seems to be no penalty for messing up the minigame, and you can run into negative guesses as far as you want. Maybe I just missed something, since I'm fairly tired as I played it, but I did both an accurate card match and up to -5 guesses bad card match. It kept going until I succeeded the card match.

Also, is there a way to get the large or huge breast size for Catelly in the game (outside of the appearance menu)? And if there is a guild to the events to get it would be lovely, since I haven't figured it out myself.

Then a suggestion, have a return / reset appearance option. So you can reset a character's appearance to whatever their current state in story is. So if you have the husky body, drill hair, and cow transformations from the story decisions you made but have set a different base appearance you could reset it to whatever the story is easily.

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
So the treasure hunt scene is bugged...

The Battle Veruna event also seems a bit wonky...

Also, is there a way to get the large or huge breast size for Catelly in the game (outside of the appearance menu)...

Then a suggestion, have a return / reset appearance option...
Treasure Hunt and Battle Varuna are fixed in the patron build. That will be public next Wednesday. Thanks for reporting it!

There is not story event for the larger bust sizes.

That return idea is awesome. I'll get that done.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, is this a straight gender bender game or is there more to it? I assume you don't get to transform others/get futa yourself or what?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, is this a straight gender bender game or is there more to it? I assume you don't get to transform others/get futa yourself or what?
Well, the main character gets cursed to transform into a female in the immediate backstory of the game. After that your choices in the game can cause more transformations to both the main character and supporting characters. These include height changes (main character only in the story AFAIK), breast size, animal ears / tail, and hair (MC only as well AFAIK).

There is a system to set the appearance of various characters transformations, but that only affects the character images used in dialogues, not the actual scenes which mostly use the default hair and whatever transformation is appropriate from that scene / event chain.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Well, the main character gets cursed to transform into a female in the immediate backstory of the game. After that your choices in the game can cause more transformations to both the main character and supporting characters. These include height changes (main character only in the story AFAIK), breast size, animal ears / tail, and hair (MC only as well AFAIK).

There is a system to set the appearance of various characters transformations, but that only affects the character images used in dialogues, not the actual scenes which mostly use the default hair and whatever transformation is appropriate from that scene / event chain.
Ah, thanks.

One day we'll finally have a transformation game to surpass CoC but not this one I guess

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.18!

Added Punishment (Lose to Varuna)
Added the human route to Water Lizette
Redid how CG images are displayed
Changed how movement works in combat
Fixed tons and tons of combat bugs
Help Lizette and Carnival now have an opt out option

Reactions: Kaspar and zerotp

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
After getting off to a slow start, I am very much enjoying this. About to start chapter 3 now, please keep up the good work.

P.S. Fuck anal.

Reactions: MercernayMage

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it me? whenever i try to launch the game, all i get is a black screen? how do i fix this?
Did you let it sit for a little while? It might just be loading in still. Also, on windows you never extract anything into the default programs or windows folder, since windows doesn't like that.

Otherwise it might help to post your computer specs, since something there might be the issue (especially if your computer is old).

Also, a couple of comments on the most recent update, since I just realized i never posted them. The scavenger hunt map seems a little bit touchy with what counts as the right location to click.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The punishment scene was great, though I do kinda wish it had a bad end option, with Catelly asking for impregnation in the end and her curse causing it to happen.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes