r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Any chance of the pregnancy fetish being expanded on? Perhaps adventuring and interacting while pregnant, and the hormones from pregnancy increasing libido and unlocking a scene or two?

Also any chance of combat ever embracing the NSFW rating with sex and tease based skills for both player's team and enemies? Additionally possibly having sex scenes post defeat? Or maybe lewd armor?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Any chance of the pregnancy fetish being expanded on? Perhaps adventuring and interacting while pregnant, and the hormones from pregnancy increasing libido and unlocking a scene or two?

Also any chance of combat ever embracing the NSFW rating with sex and tease based skills for both player's team and enemies? Additionally possibly having sex scenes post defeat? Or maybe lewd armor?
I feel like a bully, but I'm afraid no to all of that. Cat's story will always end if she gets pregnant during the adventure. Combat will never mix violence and sexuality. Just not the type of game I'm making, sorry to disappoint!

DitzyDanni

Apr 19, 2020
Where do you get the scene where the characters react to the blonde hair? Also, will there be more additions to the birthday party?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Where do you get the scene where the characters react to the blonde hair? Also, will there be more additions to the birthday party?
You need to have met done Blackfire's second story before unlocking the blonde hair. Birthday Party has a follow up (The Truth), but 3.0 has a bug that prevents most people from seeing it. It's fixed in 3.1.

What would you imagine for additions to Birthday Party to be?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

DitzyDanni

Apr 19, 2020
You need to have met done Blackfire's second story before unlocking the blonde hair. Birthday Party has a follow up (The Truth), but 3.0 has a bug that prevents most people from seeing it. It's fixed in 3.1.

What would you imagine for additions to Birthday Party to be?
IDK exactly, maybe some more bimbofication and maid content?

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
A little constructive criticism from someone who played a couple of hours and really enjoyed the story but has stopped till it's a bit more complete. Don't like the disappointment of getting to attached to a game and then hitting the dead end while in development. I look forward to where you take it.

I know several people have expressed their dislike of the male to female transformation backstory, but as the game designer said it's not everyone's cup of tea. I was a little disappointed it was only a brief backstory that was a bit glossed over, with you starting the game already understanding and learned to live with your new body for the most part. I feel like it's a missed opportunity not to have played through that battle with the mage before the start of the game and experienced those first 2-3 days after the change to give a bit more character depth and development.

As it is now it feels like one of those isekai(transported to a fantasy world after death) anime that could have just been a solid fantasy story but they just tacked on the getting hit by Truck-kun back story to make it fit the isekai genre.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.1!

Fixed the bug that prevented "The Truth" from showing up.
Added Island hoping (Only from defeating Varuna)
Finishing Night Ambush in downturn allows for moving over water tiles.
Added Kate fight 9
Added a drawn image to Punishment (lose to Varuna)
Added more ability points throughout the game.

Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played this since 0.2.18, but loading my save in 0.3.2 I still get the "Under Contruction, content complete" button. That can't be correct, right? I can't leave the area either (Shore with Pirate Ship).

• Angry
Reactions: loikl

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.2!

Added Island Hoping (from the plant hunt side)
Added Danice reacting to Catelly's bigger bust (study with blackfire)
Added two new items to the item shop

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Sad that there are only cuckold males is this game. Would be hot is orcs took over these women.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Seriously is there a cheat,walkthrough and a gallery for this game?
There's an option to turn off combat (except the challenge fights), which turns the game into a simple choice based game. The minigames are still there but aren't that difficult.

There is a gallery in the game, under the library tab in the main menu.

not sure about a more recent full walkthrough, but the developer is active here and has answered questions about unlocking gallery scenes (use the search function or just read a few pages back before just asking questions since they may already be answered, please.)

Reactions: MercernayMage

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I know theres a guide that shows you which missions unlock which routes and whatnot, but is there a guide as to which one unlocks which transformation?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Will there be more bimbofication scenes for Catelly and Pfan?
Yes.

Um is there a save file with complete gallery and cutscenes ,also is there a level where everyones naked?
No.

So I know theres a guide that shows you which missions unlock which routes and whatnot, but is there a guide as to which one unlocks which transformation?
No...but here you go:

Complete the cultist raid without killing anybody. Follow the Danica storyline to get the cat transformations. Then, during Downturn celebration, do "Too much."

During Perjury, follow the mage. Do the reward scene for the fox TF.

Do the carnival line for the husky TF and the blonde or long hair hair TF.

Help Lizette until you got the choices. Choose tittyfucking for the Holstaur TF.

During Downturn, go north to reach the glade. Pick a person to get the horn TF.

During Sandy Coast, complete the ghost quest line. Pick Danica for the larger bust.

Do the Blackfire stories to get the larger bust, lips, and butt.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes