MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.3.20!

Added Voting Day (Lizette)

Added Blackfire version The Raft (Fail shrine and plant minigame) (with art!)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shioxu and Ranma

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
im always confused about the updates in this game... does the game ever continued after the party at the vampires house? Im sure each time i load after a new update i still see the "this area is under construction" and i just can roam the map and nothing new happens.

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
I have played the game twice (but quite a while ago); are there paths that don't lead to the MC getting more and more stupid?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
im always confused about the updates in this game... does the game ever continued after the party at the vampires house? Im sure each time i load after a new update i still see the "this area is under construction" and i just can roam the map and nothing new happens.
You've missed the content that you needed to continue. You have to reload an older save and then advance forward. The new content system doesn't have this problem, and all the new stories appear without having to do this. Sorry!

I have played the game twice (but quite a while ago); are there paths that don't lead to the MC getting more and more stupid?
The counting thing is the only required one. Everything else can be avoided.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
"Unyielding is a transformation based RPG game."
What does that means? That entire game is based around a single transformation?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
"Unyielding is a transformation based RPG game."
What does that means? That entire game is based around a single transformation?
There are also further transformations that the MC and others can undergo, both temporary and permanent.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I liked this game, but it felt like as the game went on the actions that resulted in transformation were fewer and further between. For instance the late-game scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, which feels like it doesn't live up to the promise.

Rhinox71

Mar 7, 2020
Unfortunately, it would appear that the last three public Mac versions are corrupted.

0.3.18.1 just comes back with an error that says, "The application “UnyieldingMac0.3.18.1.app” can’t be opened."

0.3.19 and 0.3.20 unzip to a 4.2 GB file that says it's corrupted and cannot be opened when launched.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunately, it would appear that the last three public Mac versions are corrupted.

0.3.18.1 just comes back with an error that says, "The application “UnyieldingMac0.3.18.1.app” can’t be opened."

0.3.19 and 0.3.20 unzip to a 4.2 GB file that says it's corrupted and cannot be opened when launched.
Another user said:

"I ended up going into Privacy and Security in System Preferences, and switched to allow apps from Anywhere-- this fixed it. Based on personal experience, that option has a tendency to get disabled and be removed from the list (I'd imagine it's a deliberate thing by Apple). Had to run a Terminal command to re-enable the option. "

Nothing I can do on my end.

Reactions: Rhinox71

Rhinox71

Mar 7, 2020
Another user said:

"I ended up going into Privacy and Security in System Preferences, and switched to allow apps from Anywhere-- this fixed it. Based on personal experience, that option has a tendency to get disabled and be removed from the list (I'd imagine it's a deliberate thing by Apple). Had to run a Terminal command to re-enable the option. "

Nothing I can do on my end.
Unfortunately, that was an option with older macOS. No longer.

I do approve it, manually, for each new version, but that’s not this.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes