MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
prob a common question...

does the game ultimately follow a single route? or does choices made throughout change the path you take? kinda like in kingdom of deception where there are dominant and submissive routes and then other subroutes for the captains etc.
There is the common route that basically everyone will follow, and then big fork that happens right before Sandy Coast that is very tricky to find.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.4.2!
Added Delivery (option scene in the end game route. Have Blackfire have completed his quest successfully)
Added A Second Chance (Danica storyline)

Important bug fixes found in the steam/patreon version!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Are there certain requeriments to trigger the Danica storyline? In the last update, I started a new save because it didn't appear in any of my latest saves, but I got to the end game route and I didn't seem to find it. If not, was that one of the bug fixes?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Are there certain requeriments to trigger the Danica storyline? In the last update, I started a new save because it didn't appear in any of my latest saves, but I got to the end game route and I didn't seem to find it. If not, was that one of the bug fixes?
You must have completed Blackfire's story (outcome doesn't matter) and then have returned from Sandy Coast.

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
The Mac version for this update seems to be corrupted and can't be opened. I checked the anonfile, mega, and mediafire download link from the patreon. I tried both Keka and ArchiveUtility for the unpacking of the zip file

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The Mac version for this update seems to be corrupted and can't be opened. I checked the anonfile, mega, and mediafire download link from the patreon. I tried both Keka and ArchiveUtility for the unpacking of the zip file
I don't have a mac and so don't offer support for it. However, another user did:

What solved it on Mac for me was using kek to extract and then in terminal:

SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <PATH TO APP>

If you don't know the path, just hit space and drop your .app into the terminal after writing the command. Now I shall return to just lurking the site .

Reactions: NotSparko35337

NotSparko35337

Mar 31, 2018
I don't have a mac and so don't offer support for it. However, another user did:

What solved it on Mac for me was using kek to extract and then in terminal:

SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <PATH TO APP>

If you don't know the path, just hit space and drop your .app into the terminal after writing the command. Now I shall return to just lurking the site .
Damn that was fast lmao

Thanks for the fix, works great now!

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Walk with Brandy (Complete goodbye)(Fancy art!)
A second chance (Blackfire variant)(Danica storyline)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ranma

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I was really happy when I got the option to avoid fucking guys, but then the cowgirl grows a cock, calls you a bimbo, a slut, and everything else under the sun and you don't even get so much as the option to tell her to shut the fuck up. That one leaves me scratching my head and left a bad impression of what the rest of the game has to offer. Don't get me wrong, dickgirls are my thing, but the whole unavoidable demeaning/humiliation aspect of her entire questline is just kinda dogshit if you're not into that kinda thing. Red flag.

Reactions: hidabyeet

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
0.4.2!
Added Delivery (option scene in the end game route. Have Blackfire have completed his quest successfully)
Added A Second Chance (Danica storyline)

Important bug fixes found in the steam/patreon version!

Delivery seems to be hit with the blackfire/caroline bug again, after following the story as blackfire the delivery option popped up again but this time for caroline and now it's all caroline for the other quests. Also 'Walk with brandy' isn't tagged properly in the scene list (and also has no spaces between the words).

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Delivery seems to be hit with the blackfire/caroline bug again, after following the story as blackfire the delivery option popped up again but this time for caroline and now it's all caroline for the other quests. Also 'Walk with brandy' isn't tagged properly in the scene list (and also has no spaces between the words).
Thank you for reporting issues!

For the Carolina/Delivery bug, can you tell me a little bit more? Did you do Underground Meeting to unlock Delivery, or did it just appear on the menu like all the scenes do now? What other quests did Carolina pop in after Delivery?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you for reporting issues!

For the Carolina/Delivery bug, can you tell me a little bit more? Did you do Underground Meeting to unlock Delivery, or did it just appear on the menu like all the scenes do now? What other quests did Carolina pop in after Delivery?
Yup, did underground meeting first I'm fairly sure, then she appeared in 'a second try'.

Reactions: MercernayMage

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
PC links of this game are all andoid links
Unyielding v0.4.3 (PC) [Public]:

That's the Windows (PC) link for the most recent public release of the game taken directly from Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes