RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Looking forward to seeing this finished. The last game was great, but it was a let down that it didn't start going into threesomes and really enjoying your harem.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Looking forward to seeing this finished. The last game was great, but it was a let down that it didn't start going into threesomes and really enjoying your harem.
Ok, put down a couple of lines last week and now I can start working on them in earnest. I will return in one week with the first batch. All the best :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This will be fun to watch, no matter if it turns out good or trash, will still be fun to pay attention to. :KEK:

(Read the changes if you want to know why).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well considering they've done this remake just to remove the romance path, and how their recent developments have done (The half NTR game, with some NTR commisions, as well as other NTR stuff.) I wouldn't hold my breath unless told otherwise, seems to be their new intrest
Honestly... I'd probably guarantee it.

Like it's simple 1 + 1 = 2.

Is going to listen to supporter suggestions and is already making it darker + around 30-50% (purely an assumption, but if half the previous game was NTR, it's a reasonable one.) of their supporters are NTR fans (and probably the biggest spenders of $, not an assumption, many a non-NTR game had it added because of this) = The game will have NTR.

The fact they didn't mention it despite their previous game having it, is enough of a hint in of itself. (may even be possible they're intentionally avoiding addressing the topic until they actually add it... wouldn't be the first dev to do that).

If you need more than that: People spoke out against the blackmail path point... yet they're still adding it. Do I really need to say more?

$harkin09

Mar 16, 2022
I can’t believe my eyes! I had started a version using Koikatsu Studio, Blender and Bakin RPG maker but I gave up due to lack of time.

Reactions: kmxxx

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo nergal is working on 3 projects now....hmm :HideThePain:

As for the remake in itself...well no version I played of Urban Demons was a smooth experience.
It felt not complete nor does it had enough content. Especially when it came to characters that was not the principle or mom. I always felt there needed to be more.
Later on to play as Dizzy and the whole underworld shenanigans felt way out of place.

Sooo I hope we will get a definite version this time around. Love the new artist and I am down for the corruption only path.
Sad that he compromised and still add a purity path again although he stated this will be a definite decision xD. Blackmail stuff will be scrapped for this.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes