RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I mean, I understand your point, and it's not that I disagree, but there is one very important difference between the murderer game and the pedo game:
-When you kill in a game, you probably don't fap to it (At least I hope so :ROFLMAO: )

I think that because of this "detail" comparing it to other types of games is not the best idea
LMAO! True, I in fact do not fap while going on gratuitous murder rampages in GTA. Hmmm. Maybe I should though. Trevor (GTA V) would approve. (That's a joke, I'm not doing that. But Trevor would probably approve. Heh.)

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Oh a new thread, interesting!

Some people seem to have some outdated info (specifically about the purity route)

Would really recommend people check out these 2 posts on the Subscribestar to give better clarity:

First post:

Updated post:
Wow, you already got to your level two and correct me if I'm wrong, you had made this post today, right? I understand your fans have other ways to be informed of the existence of this remake, but I believe a good chunk of them is in this site, and they don't follow you on discord (me for instance). I expect your support to grow quite quickly. My condolences about your Patreon, but seriously, everybody should have got out of there ages ago. You never know what they will axe next, and it's not even their money. We really desperately need that parallel economy. Perhaps bitcoin is the solution. We have to spread its use more, at least to send money from point A to point B.

By the way, did you finish that other game you were working on? I was giving you more time to work on it before I tried it, but if you are done with that, I guess it's time for it.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Is there anyway to skip the mini-game and just see the scene? That mini-game is super dumb, and annoying.

If the dev is following this thread:

If the mini-games are going to be like the one in this PoC, please make them skippable.

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
game so far has quite a few bugs and mini game seems unbalanced if you peek on mom in shower two times and leave image will be stuck on screen no way to fix also skip text fast enough and you will only see floating eyes for everyone plus there like 10 X for every heart in mini game and it speeds up if you even miss one X

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Dev, I truly wish you the best for your game but not doing it in Renpy and no animation will hurt you. It is hard to better Glassfish artwork. Good luck.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have high hopes for the remake. I got hook on the first Zombie game way back and then Urban Demons.
Looking forward to a more well-fleshed-out game in terms of mechanics. All the best :)

Aug 12, 2019
God damn, the cycle continues.

Total aside, I wish us in the west just had a way to like produce and buy games the way they have em in Japan, there is clearly a huge fanbase for this type of thing that will spend money on it but for some reason over there they have an actual storefront and over here we have an infinite chain of patreon/subscribe stars and the games you see on actual steam by western devs are more likely to be ripoffs than the ones you see on here with patreons attached, somehow.

Like, how many games with basically the same premise have been made (college/senior hs age-ish boy with hot mom and sister bangs every massive boob'd woman in a small city/in their house that has a bunch of big boob women in it, with a daynight cycle and basic fetch quests as gameplay). Demon Deals, this, the prequels of this, Taffy Tales, Summertime Saga, Prince of Suburbia, Neversaint, Zombies Retreat 1/2, Island of Milfs, Littleman Remake, Dontaco's various failures, etc etc. There's so fuckin many of these but Zombies Retreat 1 is basically the only one that ever got completed. Like what is happening how is there so much demand for this one niche subgenre and so little to show for it.

PLEASE let this remake go somewhere, demon deals is great and the best there is for this category rn but those updates come out at a snails pace its crazy, we really need like 5 of these being developed at the same time at all times in order for the months long update cycles to not feel so long.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes