RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [Proof of Concept] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
wow great, I thought there would be no more news about this game, it's very good and the art is great, god! haha I hope to see you go far with the game

I approve it is played with one hand haha

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Loved the old version, and have it saved on my computer. Hope the new one comes with new content beyond new art as I still love the old art.

MidnightRadio

Jan 28, 2024
Overworld looks the same as OG version. I will miss Glassfish art style, but the new Remake art looks good. Sex animation is smooth and not rigid.

Mini-game is a bit difficult. It's not terribly hard, but could see some changes or an option to skip mini-game.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
This game is wonderful, I was looking forward to this remake because it looks great, I just hope they don't leave it unfinished...

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Imo the female protagonist Neala needs to have her own game in the same world, if u know wat that means u know :)

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
"Peter will be aged up as well as some of the other characters, and with that he will be taller than he was before. As before, of course, everyone in the game will be 18 years or older. That said, one of the great things about UD was the short and thin protag getting it on with thicc busty milfs, and there is no plan to change that core philosophy. So expect all the women to be taller than Peter and WIDER too. You can see an example of what we are trying in the attached images!"

Im cofused how can you age up an 18 year old to an 18 year old ? (Ye I know exactly what they are doing and why they are doing it) so now we will have a taller 18 year old than before but to save the balance between the MC and ladies they will be turned into amazons ? Still happy about the remake and wish devs good luck, kinda salty about the change especially now when games are getting censored left and right and massacred by imbeciles who enforce the rule of making all female characters ugly and putting fake diversity into things just for the sake of it.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It would be great if some guide were included to know how far you can advance in each update...

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes