Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
Huh, weird. Since saturday ive been working on my spare time compressing the game's sex scenes just because. Kinda funny that people are starting to ask for it now.

Dont expect anything soon tho. we're talking of a grand total of 16075 pics. Gonna take me perhaps 2 weeks to deliver.
Because I was waiting for the compacted version that appears a few days later but it just never happened, and thx anyway

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
what is the different between them?
To give a non-smartass answer. The mod, for the most part, contains all the content of the original, but adds a bunch of stuff on top. The main story differences involve the Otherworld sections which, to be frank, are the most boring part of the original in my opinion.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To give a non-smartass answer. The mod, for the most part, contains all the content of the original, but adds a bunch of stuff on top. The main story differences involve the Otherworld sections which, to be frank, are the most boring part of the original in my opinion.
Now I'm curious about your opinion on the mode's Otherworld

Feb 27, 2020
Gotta say, I really thought this was gonna be an odyssey that would take weeks till completion. To my surprise, compressing images doesnt take that long.

Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.2 [COMPRESSED]

The .7z size is 0.77 GB, when you extract the game its full size will be 1.55 GB. Massive improvement in comparison of the original file sizes (2.19 GB .7z size , 5.63 GB Full size)

Btw, I have only compressed the images. I haven't manipulated the files in any other way, so if you wanna add more scenes or modify some dialogue lines, you still can. Naturally, your saves work here too, its the same game.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Wow, so what you say that can’t be done by these guys CAN be done?
Lmao it does make you wonder.
Tbf, I can see the unnappeal of the task: it was time-consuming and just mechanical. Anyone with a job would rather do anything else than compress some pngs in their free time. Common sense, you might say.
But it didnt took that long anyway, so yeah..

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Wow, so what you say that can’t be done by these guys CAN be done?
First off, don't be an ass. Not everyone knows everything and some of us wanna do things like making images or coding for their own games or mods. Secondly, I never stated that it couldn't be compressed. I only stated that no one on the creator's side had anything other than Mega to post it on. Oh yeah, and you can look back in the thread for tons of people asking the exact same thing with no one stepping up until Cloud did right now. Excuse me for being doubtful and considering if no one responded to someone asking for something, they consider us rude or assholes. So I took the time to explain the situation to deaf ears anyways.
Lmao it does make you wonder.
Tbf, I can see the unnappeal of the task: it was time-consuming and just mechanical. Anyone with a job would rather do anything else than compress some pngs in their free time. Common sense, you might say.
But it didnt took that long anyway, so yeah..
Thank you for what you did. If you want to know the reason, read the second part of the above message.

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
Hi Chilly and Belmon love all the work you done.
Question maybe sometime in the future do you guys think you might spirital sequel or making your game?
P.S Belmon you are still doing your story love path mod thing?
Anyway thanks :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes