Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
The kids are not my thing, sorry. The dudes don't need it (lol).

After this I... might(?) look into working on some of the animations. Either on specific girls, or to make it easier to reuse some existing animations.

That said, for those who worked on the new scenes, how did you go about making new backgrounds?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Also a side note, Nergals recent game Welcome to Nicest is reusing/has new backgrounds (I think) from whoever was doing the backgrounds for UD (If I remember correctly there was a second person doing backgrounds)
Screenshot (929).png

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33
Jul 12, 2021
I saw some of your messages saying you were working on a version of the game. Do you have a page so i can watch it or is it too early and you havent gotten that far yet?
"What would be the point in that? Its never coming out, so all that thread would be is people asking where a non-existent download link is."

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Weird problem I'm having. I'm trying to create a new character. Have written her name in the Actors tab, but her name won't appear when I use the \n[x] command. Anyone know what the problem can be?

Jul 29, 2022
LATELY I HAVE CHANGED MY GAME A LITTLE WITH PHOTOSHOP (CLOTHING COLORS ETC)
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE PROGRAM WITH WHICH THEY MODIFY THE BODY OF THE CHARACTERS?

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
G'day my favorite peoples! I have an issue - i had chanhed my monitor and now i can see THIS: (please, tell how tho solve it)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes