4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
can someone patch the game with all this new stuff? (mr's taylor scenes,and others) i cant do that :/

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Don't fret guys! Things are going pretty all right considering the anarchic situation we have. We currently only have two actual additional character. Ms. Taylor, which is based on already existing direction and assets within the game, and the grandma, which admittedly is wholly original. That should be enough for now.

Then we have some people working on scene variants for various characters, which hopefully will be integrated into the story at some point. At this point it's basically a luxury problem.

Then I see someone has worked on pushing the actual main storyline further, which is awesome, gotta take a look at that.

We also have someone working on creating house interiors, which will also help a lot.

As things are finished, they are eventually compiled into the GitHub.

There is order in the madness! ^_^

Reactions: blacksage

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
Speaking on progress I'm still working on the BJ scene for Ms Taylor, again I ask for help and not suggestions for making her ride scene based on Ms Jennings' (as in just making the frames for the animation and nothing else), and for Grandma I know for sure I'll do 5 scenes for her, the first 2 being a masturbate scene and a handjob scene. But for the last 3 you guys got full range on that, whatever 3 scenes are made for her first I'll code into the game no matter what. I need scenes already made for characters before working more on code, or else it'll just be you guys making purity and corruption choices when talking to them and nothing else.
Some scenes for grandma that come into mind to me are the ,Sarah frontal fuck like the toilet one and that could be used for the grandma's park fuck,or perhaps the Amos one with the chair or one of the moms fuck scenes of course these are just my suggestions for more variety,using scenes that are not regularly used or have been moded.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some scenes for grandma that come into mind to me are the ,Sarah frontal fuck like the toilet one and that could be used for the grandma's park fuck,or perhaps the Amos one with the chair or one of the moms fuck scenes of course these are just my suggestions for more variety,using scenes that are not regularly used or have been moded.
I'd like that, I just need someone to make them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
With larger scenes like this it's harder to tell how many frames actually repeat (like this very scene repeats 8 times just with minor changes in Peter's face and since the repeats are so far apart it was hard to tell), I almost burned out admittedly, but things are better now that I stopped and re-listed how many frames repeat again, now most of them are done and I just need to recolor like 3 or 4 more frames and copy those that repeat

Edit: Forgot to upload frame in question

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright I get it! As someone who went to school as a coder I get that its a pain in the ass. Just thought if I asked nicely I might get it. Fine I'll just get rid of wrinkles and kinda just de-age her for my version and just make her another milf I guess. Don't worry I'll stop asking and I won't post any of my modifications here so to not, like spit on her creator's work. In other news I may have to delay my work back like a day or two. Work has really kicked my ass and I didn't get around to working on the scene.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
It looks good but can you add a trash can somewhere, similar to how eating breakfast gives you purity points for mom, I'm planning so taking out the trash gives points for Grandma
You don't have to conform to what Ungawa wants. Just because there was someone similar that live in the same general area in urban x life doesn't mean that the charcater in urban demons has too be exactly like them. Instead maybe just visiting her will be enough. People going to visit the elderly enough these days and they get lonely. Just drop bye to chat with them can brighten up their day. We can have grandma have a rotation of possible dialogue for talking everyday. Just like mom or sis during the dinner event. And for alternative method of progressing her route you can have the character buy her collector figurines. That would create another reason to use money which we desperately need

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You don't have to conform to what Ungawa wants. Just because there was someone similar that live in the same general area in urban x life doesn't mean that the charcater in urban demons has too be exactly like them. Instead maybe just visiting her will be enough. People going to visit the elderly enough these days and they get lonely. Just drop bye to chat with them can brighten up their day. We can have grandma have a rotation of possible dialogue for talking everyday. Just like mom or sis during the dinner event. And for alternative method of progressing her route you can have the character buy her collector figurines. That would create another reason to use money which we desperately need
Alright, I see where you are going, talking to her gives a regular amount of purity and corruption points, then giving her something will give an extra boost for those wanting to get things done a bit fast. I'll see if I can code in some items and stuff for the store.

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Alright I get it! As someone who went to school as a coder I get that its a pain in the ass. Just thought if I asked nicely I might get it. Fine I'll just get rid of wrinkles and kinda just de-age her for my version and just make her another milf I guess. Don't worry I'll stop asking and I won't post any of my modifications here so to not, like spit on her creator's work. In other news I may have to delay my work back like a day or two. Work has really kicked my ass and I didn't get around to working on the scene.
Honestly, I'm not that happy with the grandma myself.
Here's a second, younger version as an alternative for the people who aren't satisfied with the current busts.

Last edited:

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Yea the grandma got ruined for me when they added the wrinkles and old hair,why can't she just be one of them grandma's like on hentai where they look mature but not old as hell.Id prefer her with no wrinckles,no glases and no white hair but instead blonde like moms

@duder1 thanks dude that's very close to what I had in mind,it's amazing an improvement then the old ass lady one before.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes