4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
@Urbandemonsfan
Hit the nail chilly and Belmont are our only 2 animators, in which Belmont doesn't want grandma which is understandable to be honest ,I myself not into the old people fetish either.

Then we have chilly only left that you want 2 versions for her,which in my opinion is overkill for one person now you guys might say then just use 1? But then half of the community will be mad because it seems it's like 50/50 with her bust with young and old.

So I say fuck it with grandma just make other milfs with out this whole problem,maybe Nergal was indeed one step ahead of us and though about how controversial adding a grandma to the game would be between the players,he was indeed a smart man.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
All of this would be resolved if we start crowdfunding to get the money to pay glassfish to make the art.

Oct 15, 2017
All of this would be resolved if we start crowdfunding to get the money to pay glassfish to make the art.
What we need is someone to lead the project like nergal ,this forum is chaos too much anarchy and too many people whinnying over petty stuff wanting to force their ideas.

Nergal would say no and told people to stop asking which might seem rude ,but he had a vision how he wanted his game to be and what would and would not cause controversy, the only thing that ever did was the Fred thing,but overall having a leader with steel will that takes charge is good for these projects.

To my last point though Glassfish could do the art but im afraid she said she will not do UD art out of respect for nergal on her tumblr so that happenning is super slim.

Reactions: duder1

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
For the granny scene won't you just need to recolor the hair for each frame?. Btw we really should get more shower action. I'm putting a shower in grany's home right now :^)
Yeah, ill do the recolours once its animated.

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
What we need is someone to lead the project like nergal ,this forum is chaos too much anarchy and too many people whinnying over petty stuff wanting to force their ideas.

Nergal would say no and told people to stop asking which might seem rude ,but he had a vision how he wanted his game to be and what would and would not cause controversy, the only thing that ever did was the Fred thing,but overall having a leader with steel will that takes charge is good for these projects.
Yes, I agree.

Regarding the Grandma:
I kinda just wanted to help give the project a 'push', but didn't wait long enough for everyone's opinion on the character, so that's my bad! From now on, I'll wait until an idea is agreed upon before rushing off to make the art.

Oct 15, 2017
Yes, I agree.

Regarding the Grandma:
I kinda just wanted to help give the project a 'push', but didn't wait long enough for everyone's opinion on the character, so that's my bad! From now on, I'll wait until an idea is agreed upon before rushing off to make the art.
Well it's cool that you are already working and helping so no worries,I'm assuming you are going to wait for chilly to recolor? Or can you animate as well because here is the other problem as well : the wrinkles can you take those off when you modify or will it screw the animation? Because with out taking them off she will still look old as hell.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Yes, I agree.

Regarding the Grandma:
I appreciate what you did and it seemed like everyone was down for grandma up until I said I had a problem. Probably wasn't the reason but it just sorta lined up like that. I didn't want anyone to be discouraged from doing a project and if I did that I'm sorry. I said I would make a younger version for me so you really didn't have to do that.

Oct 15, 2017
I appreciate what you did and it seemed like everyone was down for grandma up until I said I had a problem. Probably wasn't the reason but it just sorta lined up like that. I didn't want anyone to be discouraged from doing a project and if I did that I'm sorry. I said I would make a younger version for me so you really didn't have to do that.
Oh trust me Belmont over half of the people here including myself want a younger version as well,I am just glad someone is going to do it because I don't like the old lady fetish at least in the younger version she looks like an ok milf.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Hell yea the younger grandma actually looks hot compared to the other one lol.
Just want to say a big thanks at the people making the younger version of grandma.

Woping

Jun 11, 2017
JUST AN IDEA

Instead of breaking your head and generating a whole discussion about the fan content, why do not you create a unique goal? for example, I would focus on feeding more gameplay, content, events and interactions between ALL characters already created. Polishing some animations, dialogs and even modify and improve some places in the game. The most difficult is already created, which is the game by itself. I think it would be much better if we, the fans, added improvements to the game, before creating new content that did not exist in the original.

It would be interesting to work and focus first on the mother and sister, which in my opinion should have the best and greatest participation in the game.

I can say that I have the ability and creativity to create more scenarios and dialogues, but unfortunately I do not have a sharp English and I do not know anything about the editing that many here do.

FORGIVE MY ENGLISH TRANSLATOR GOOGLE!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Should i add another room to the top left/middle left? or do you think this is find as is?
Grandma House - Upstairs.png
if we use this for the final map we can always go back and change it later. i try to keep a copy of every map ready to edited. i still need to make an night version of this map too for when grandma is sleeping to have her under the sheets

Reactions: Doom64HD3D

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Quit whining? You mean whining like the entitled ones that have been whining for five pages how a character meant to play on the grandma trope looks like a grandma?

Jesus.

EDIT: I might've come off a bit too harsh here, but it did seem like hypocrisy to me.
Everyone is a hypocrite just by reading this thread older posts,yes even you so now stop fighting you and meifeng.

Reactions: lakrak

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i'm just gonna throw in my two cents into the hat and say i like the younger version but i support using the older version for the sack of fetish. the main problem i have with the grandma is actually the vagina. i don't like how dizzy's vagina is high up on her body and seeing it on someone else just make me remember all about it. in short vaginas are gross and even though the grandma stirred things up it help gave the game the kick it needed to be active again. we might even start making progress with the main story now

Reactions: lakrak

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
we need a poll system/tool sam can you make one for the site to use?
Yea but the problem is the people who bot the polls :/ Nergal did something similar for popularity of the girls but people manipulated the polls for their liking by botting them.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes