4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

blacksage

May 28, 2017
To be honest, grandma indeed is a hard topic to deal with it, bc of the fetish thing, also the amount of work will duplicate as well, the important thing here is, to focus on the basics, that would be to polish the game and then add the other characters, right now 2 characters are fine and that would be a huge a improvement in the story, at least that´s my opinion, and I really want to help with the writting stuff but I do not know how to put it on the game x.x, I already download the rpg maker vx ace but I still don´t get how to implement the new lines without crashing XD, I am still "learning" how this thing works XD, right now the only thing that I can do is to translate the game to spanish but adding new lines just explodes in my face XD
EDIT: I really like this game and I really like the work of all you guys, that is why I want to help with at least some tiny thing

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I appreciate what you did and it seemed like everyone was down for grandma up until I said I had a problem. Probably wasn't the reason but it just sorta lined up like that. I didn't want anyone to be discouraged from doing a project and if I did that I'm sorry. I said I would make a younger version for me so you really didn't have to do that.
Apologies too. I was sort of quick to jump on you. I know everyone has different fetishes and stuff yet, I still jumped on you. Very hypocritical of me to be honest but these changes doesn't really bother much, because I am a man of adventure, what bothers me is it adds more workload. We all want quick results so yeah.... My bad.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
All of this would be resolved if we start crowdfunding to get the money to pay glassfish to make the art.
That won't work. Out of respect for Nergal, GF wouldn't work on this game. We're all on our own. So let's all play nice and figure out what should and shouldn't work.

Also, just so people know, I'm just a fart in the wind. I give suggestions and advice based on what people want to do. But I can't decide on anything and I try to listen to everyone, regardless of my own position.

Granny fetish ain't my thing, but if a modder says no, it's kinda moot to try to force them to do something they don't wanna do, ya know? We ain't gettin' paid for this, and I'd like to think that we all respect each other and our talents to not try to force the issue.

And since the granny stuff has gotten contentious, maybe we should think about a similar character that is less polarizing.

Could there be a shy girl type we haven't explored that people might agree on, or an aunt that has similar traits to the mom but is kinda wanting some D?

Reactions: jackkane

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
That won't work. Out of respect for Nergal, GF wouldn't work on this game. We're all on our own. So let's all play nice and figure out what should and shouldn't work.

Also, just so people know, I'm just a fart in the wind. I give suggestions and advice based on what people want to do. But I can't decide on anything and I try to listen to everyone, regardless of my own position.

Granny fetish ain't my thing, but if a modder says no, it's kinda moot to try to force them to do something they don't wanna do, ya know? We ain't gettin' paid for this, and I'd like to think that we all respect each other and our talents to not try to force the issue.

And since the granny stuff has gotten contentious, maybe we should think about a similar character that is less polarizing.

Could there be a shy girl type we haven't explored that people might agree on, or an aunt that has similar traits to the mom but is kinda wanting some D?
Thats is a good point because I always wanted UD to have an aunt that you could bang,similar to many games but it surprised me how games like azl and summertime saga had aunts but UD don't have one so I'd be interesting if we could create one for UD and make her hungry for Peter penis.

Oct 15, 2017
I was wondering that too today,how one of the most classic tropes in incest games of having a horny aunt was never put in to this game :FeelsBadMan:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
At this point I've just given up working on Grandma, it's just gotten too toxic, I apologize to @duder1 and @MystZERO for having them work on busts and maps respectively, if anyone ever codes and makes scenes for her (if she even stays a granny) in the future it won't be me

I'll just keep working on Ms Taylor

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Then I'll throw an idea out in to the wind,how about instead of grandma since it has gotten toxic and dropped,how about we just use the house intended for her and the work of her house by mystzero to just add Peter aunt,I'm pretty sure that won't cause controversy since she would be blonde and around mom's age what do you guys think?
I think it be hot and good to add peter aunt since in an incest game it's almost a must.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
At this point I've just given up working on Grandma, it's just gotten too toxic, I apologize to @duder1 and @MystZERO for having them work on busts and maps respectively, if anyone ever codes and makes scenes for her (if she even stays a granny) in the future it won't be me

I'll just keep working on Ms Taylor
Never apologize to me. I don't deserve pity :3
Plus if i didn't make the maps i would just been a lazy piece of poop and play hentai games all day

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I'm down for a sexy aunt always wanted one for this game, but only if it's no much of a bother for the people working on this game,because I can see how stressful this must be to them.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
2 possible candidates as aunts one is from mayor Melons comic and my personal favorite the red hair sort of rich milf from another comic,ignore the police woman we could make the rich milf blonde and make her be like Peter's rich aunt that came to the city to escape her rich life and husband that doesn't give her the D or something like that of cource, since she is by herself her husband doesn't even have to be put in the game he would just serve as backstory as why she came to live there, any thoughts or opinions? Just an idea I had in mind for a possible Peter's aunt

Edit:Also almost forgot to add at the start when you meet her there would be an event where you go to the bathroom or by some event she see Peter big dick,and then decides to pursue Peter for his penis she would be flirty after this event sort of like Sarah or dizzy,but subtle way and a bit embarrassed and as you level her she would become more shameless and would fuck with Peter in public places like park and bar.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
2 possible candidates as aunts one is from mayor Melons comic and my personal favorite the red hair sort of rich milf from another comic,ignore the police woman we could make the rich milf blonde and make her be like Peter's rich aunt that came to the city to escape her rich life and husband that doesn't give her the D or something like that of cource, since she is by herself her husband doesn't even have to be put in the game he would just serve as backstory as why she came to live there, any thoughts or opinions? Just an idea I had in mind for a possible Peter's aunt

Edit:Also almost forgot to add at the start when you meet her there would be an event where you go to the bathroom or by some event she see Peter big dick,and then decides to pursue Peter for his penis she would be flirty after this event sort of like Sarah or dizzy,but subtle way and a bit embarrassed and as you level her she would become more shameless and would fuck with Peter in public places like park and bar.
I like the concept it's simple yet hot,I like the part about her seeing his penis,plus we don't have a rich looking milf or aunt two birds with one stone. +1 vote on my part sir.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
i still want the granny :/
We should just move on and try the aunt, I mean at this point it's up to duder,chilly and Belmont who are the animators/modders and if they don't want to work on something we should respect their choices,if they don't want the aunt either then it's ok I'm sure something will peak their interest,the point is at least the game is not dead,but hey that's how life is can't always get what you want.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
honestly we should just have a poll to know exactly how many people want any character
Its not really about what we want ,but about what the animators want to work on ,which is fair its their time,after all with out chilly,duder and belmont there would be zero additional scenes or work.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes