4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yea I really don't get why you guys want new characters so fast,when other have said it the core game needs polishing proof of this is the people from 8 Chan might not have modded scenes ,but they been polishing the hell out of the game fixing,scenes and dialogue for instance they fixed Ms Amos at night event bug and Sidney bug something that has not even been done here.

What I'm trying to say anybody can work on what they want ,but instead of this anarchy everyone stressing over new characters and new story ,why not polish the core game first by fixing bugs,adding cool stuff and modding the current girls like Belmont was doing,I mean hell we hardly even have variation from the original girls scenes,so I think it be wise to first work on fixing and modding what Nergal mess made ,and once that's done we can add all these thousand characters everyone keeps asking about.
*shrug*

Different strokes with different folks is bound to happen. And this community group came together ad hoc. There has to be a hashing out of interests and what's the boundaries or we wouldn't get anything done. The channers seem to have a good idea of the mechanics and before he had school, @SmurfyBlue had that perspective. So right now, people have their interests and it's a big ol' Vinn diagram.

I mean, hell, I'm going through the game for other ideas which helped accelerate granny, which in turn could be going to something else now. I don't think it's all that bad given that we can chalk all this up to experience. And if some other modders come up, they can expand on the granny character later on OR use that for a traveler girl that moves into the neighborhood, or the Indian Milf, or another Asian Milf besides Kim (even though I gotta wonder why people want another one when she's supposed to be a one off character...)

At the very least, everyone gained +50 exp.

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
just wondering if i am missing something i see that there have been some fan changes just wondering how i get them into the game is there something i need to do i have been just pasting them where i think they need to good still new to this and not quite sure what i need to do can any one help me out

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
just wondering if i am missing something i see that there have been some fan changes just wondering how i get them into the game is there something i need to do i have been just pasting them where i think they need to good still new to this and not quite sure what i need to do can any one help me out
The first post has the current release of the fan patch. Right now, it's mostly minor (but welcome) changes; nothing big in terms of new content. The recent discussions about characters and whatnot are not implemented in a patch yet; at least not publicly.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yea I really don't get why you guys want new characters so fast,when other have said it the core game needs polishing proof of this is the people from 8 Chan might not have modded scenes ,but they been polishing the hell out of the game fixing,scenes and dialogue for instance they fixed Ms Amos at night event bug and Sidney bug something that has not even been done here.
We did some work on that earlier with @SmurfyBlue @MystZER0 and @NotThatICare as we talked about certain aspects, the problem is none of us has time to lead the project so we had a small work list and went with it. With Nergal he was in charge and did his work, for the rest of us its sort of what we want to do. Unless someone wants to step up and set a project plan its going to keep going as it is.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm always open for hashing out/brainstorming progression routes (storyline, rep mechanics, scene progression), and writing dialogue. My main problem is not quite knowing what needs dialogue written for it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar
Not trying to rush you bro, but can you work with this scene as well? I find this scene to be highly underrated, would love to see mrs.Jennings.
Sorry but no I personally don't like that scene, you can ask the other two animators to do it and if they do I'll be sure to code it in the game

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry but no I personally don't like that scene, you can ask the other two animators to do it and if they do I'll be sure to code it in the game
ok i would love for this to go farther so chilly if your up for doing the coding and working with the other 2 animators i think we can finish this to the end. just trying to step up to the plate to organize everything so it can be put into the game and get a fan based update to the game. more then what they have that is

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
ok i would love for this to go farther so chilly if your up for doing the coding and working with the other 2 animators i think we can finish this to the end. just trying to step up to the plate to organize everything so it can be put into the game and get a fan based update to the game. more then what they have that is
What end? I mean maybe the story part because with out an artist all we got are modded scenes from the ones we already have,the end would only be possible if nergal ever decides to come back and work on it in the long long future.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've always been up for the coding, the reason I had to drop Grandma was because of all the issues of making multiple versions of her which would lead to too much coding, along with trying to keep track of which files were edited due to the coding so I'll have to copy them, then place them in a separate folder, then go back to the game update the coding to reflect the different version (so doing coding changes a map file to be with old grandma, then I gotta copy it somewhere, then remake it for young grandma that doesn't even look like a grandma, copy and keep that in a separate folder, and then do it again for whatever she is for those that didn't want her to be a grandma period, but before changing it to a different version I gotta make sure I have all in order in the first version before going from old to young to whatever, keep the system, commonevents, actor, variables, switches, and all other files for each version once they are done, then go back through the folders with all the files, copying them into the game to check that everything works and you don't suddenly have old grandma on young one or vice versa or something like that, basically all the stuff that is in the data folder of the game gets update when coded and I got keep track of them and know what goes where for each version, do it for old freaky sexed up grandma, do it for old not-sexed up normal grandma, do it for freaky sexed up young doesn't even look like a granny grandma, young normal not-grandma, and for whatever she is for those that didn't want grandma to be a grandma period), along with animating and making dialogue for the scenes for all of yall to fap or finger too. And I was the only one doing the coding!

Sorry about using your post/quoting it for this rant, it was the best way for me to leeway it and release all my bottled up rage. Maybe now people will understand what had been going on in my head for each post I made.

Last edited:
Reactions: disaronon

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
dude that is alot i vote no grandma period i think we should just deal with the the girls we have and improve on that

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
I've always been up for the coding, the reason I had to drop Grandma was because of all the issues of making multiple versions of her which would lead to too much coding, along with trying to keep track of which files were edited due to the coding so I'll have to copy them, then place them in a separate folder, then go back to the game update the coding to reflect the different version (so doing coding changes a map file to be with old grandma, then I gotta copy it somewhere, then remake it for young grandma that doesn't even look like a grandma, copy and keep that in a separate folder, and then do it again for whatever she is for those that didn't want her to be a grandma period, but before changing it to a different version I gotta make sure I have all in order in the first version before going from old to young to whatever, keep the system, commonevents, actor, variables, switches, and all other files for each version once they are done, then go back through the folders with all the files, copying them into the game to check that everything works and you don't suddenly have old grandma on young one or vice versa or something like that, basically all the stuff that is in the data folder of the game gets update when coded and I got keep track of them and know what goes where for each version, do it for old freaky sexed up grandma, do it for old not-sexed up normal grandma, do it for freaky sexed up young doesn't even look like a granny grandma, young normal not-grandma, and for whatever she is for those that didn't want grandma to be a grandma period), along with animating and making dialogue for the scenes for all of yall to fap or finger too. And I was the only one doing the coding!

Sorry about using your post/quoting it for this rant, it was the best way for me to leeway it and release all my bottled up rage. Maybe now people will understand what had been going on in my head for each post I made.
To be honest don't feel pressured ever if anybody ask for stuff or what people say here,work on what you feel like doing because nobody is paying you for this,it's you own free will for all of us and I think it's more then fair for you to decide on what you want to work on and what not to work on.I am glad you doing some stuff in here,because trust me people can be a pain in the butt even Nergal before quitting said some nasty entitled people sure made his departure a whole lot easier,not that everyone here is a douche there is also cool people, but it can get a bit annoying and stressful sometimes even just a person like me that tries to read every post in this thread,so just do you and enjoy what ever you work on and don't rush anything take your time.

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
i think all the work from y0ou guys is good. i cant do it. i would like more of this stuff to be put in the game but like you said your not getting paid so i am cool with what i get and when i get it

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To be honest don't feel pressured ever if anybody ask for stuff or what people say here,work on what you feel like doing because nobody is paying you for this,it's you own free will for all of us and I think it's more then fair for you to decide on what you want to work on and what not to work on.I am glad you doing some stuff in here,because trust me people can be a pain in the butt even Nergal before quitting said some nasty entitled people sure made his departure a whole lot easier,not that everyone here is a douche there is also cool people, but it can get a bit annoying and stressful sometimes even just a person like me that tries to read every post in this thread,so just do you and enjoy what ever you work on and don't rush anything take your time.
Thanks for that, it's nice to hear some more positive stuff for a change.

That being said (since I pretty much brought it up myself) I would like to work on grandma again, but only make one version, using the old busts that make her actually look like a grandma, simply visiting her and doing stuff around the house would give you points based on what you say while doing them, have her act like a granny and not have her be some over sexed kinky old lady but someone kind and caring that only starts doing the naughty stuff with Peter cause of like guilt, like one person suggested the first scene would happen after a certain amount of purity or corruption points, Grandma would say something along the lines of Peter going on to be a good husband cause of all the stuff he does, he'll mention never kissing anyone or whatever the first scene will be, then based on purity Grandma would offer to teach everything, or corruption she won't offer and then Peter would force her into it by making her feel guilty cause of all the stuff he does for her, then slowly as time goes on she will get more willing and sexy with each route like how all the other girls are. Basically if I'm gonna add a character that's suppose to be a grandma then she's gonna fucking act look and act like a goddamn grandma! I know it's a bit of a "my way or the highway" situation but when most of the work lays on you, I think putting your foot down from time to time is okay with such circumstances.
Okay sorry for ranting again, I think I'm done now.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017

That being said (since I pretty much brought it up myself) I would like to work on grandma again, but only make one version, using the old busts that make her actually look like a grandma, simply visiting her and doing stuff around the house would give you points based on what you say while doing them, have her act like a granny and not have her be some over sexed kinky old lady but someone kind and caring that only starts doing the naughty stuff with Peter cause of like guilt, like one person suggested the first scene would happen after a certain amount of purity or corruption points, Grandma would say something along the lines of Peter going on to be a good husband cause of all the stuff he does, he'll mention never kissing anyone or whatever the first scene will be, then based on purity Grandma would offer to teach everything, or corruption she won't offer and then Peter would force her into it by making her feel guilty cause of all the stuff he does for her, then slowly as time goes on she will get more willing and sexy with each route like how all the other girls are. Basically if I'm gonna add a character that's suppose to be a grandma then she's gonna fucking act look and act like a goddamn grandma! I know it's a bit of a "my way or the highway" situation but when most of the work lays on you, I think putting your foot down from time to time is okay with such circumstances.
Sounds good you are doing all the work so its more then fair ,so im just going to sit back and enjoy the content you put out, since I'm still learning how rpg maker works lol

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

I think that's fine to do, considering we have maps for the house and some existing art for Granny and an idea that is sort of fleshed out for what is needed for Grandma to be added. You have the work done, so let's use it. Its a good idea so let's add it to the patch.

Feel free to message me about any dialogue you need for her, I'm fine with adding more dialogue and story - not much interest on my side with learning to code with RPG Maker at the moment. Plenty of you here already have those skills. Don't worry about the ranting, quite a few of us know what it takes to put all these parts into the game, as well as developing them, so its not an easy prospect to add one new character - never mind multiples. It's why I have been more focused on story and getting the Meridana release portion of the story finished.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017

Boi :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: disaronon
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes