4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? The walkthroughs in the files aren't very accurate... I can't even unlock the very first HJ scene with Jennings, because the game keeps defaulting my partner as Fred during the after-lunch class session.

I'm not sure what exactly is happening here...

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
2 possible candidates as aunts one is from mayor Melons comic and my personal favorite the red hair sort of rich milf from another comic,ignore the police woman we could make the rich milf blonde and make her be like Peter's rich aunt that came to the city to escape her rich life and husband that doesn't give her the D or something like that of cource, since she is by herself her husband doesn't even have to be put in the game he would just serve as backstory as why she came to live there, any thoughts or opinions? Just an idea I had in mind for a possible Peter's aunt

Edit:Also almost forgot to add at the start when you meet her there would be an event where you go to the bathroom or by some event she see Peter big dick,and then decides to pursue Peter for his penis she would be flirty after this event sort of like Sarah or dizzy,but subtle way and a bit embarrassed and as you level her she would become more shameless and would fuck with Peter in public places like park and bar.
Personally, I'd want to save the rich woman stereotype for Neala's mom, but I'd still be down with this backstory. For the dick seeing event, rather than the bathroom (which would be a bit too close to how Sarah started) why not have her spot Peter coming out of the shower? Like the mom could say something like "Peter, your aunt will be here soon, so could you go take a shower quickly?" Then when Aunt gets there she doesn't realize Peter's in the bathroom (as he's out of the shower and about to dress at that point) and then walks in to see him.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere? The walkthroughs in the files aren't very accurate... I can't even unlock the very first HJ scene with Jennings, because the game keeps defaulting my partner as Fred during the after-lunch class session.

Are you looking at the Mrs. Jennings walkthrough txt? Because as of the latest official version that's outdated. The Mrs. Jennings flow picture shows the new route to her events.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How when now we got to code in her as a new actor twice, make all the scenes twice, write dialogue twice, write scenes twice, make it reflect her being younger, keep track of what files will be of young grandma and which of old grandma, do a bunch of extra work, and still people might not even want to make it a grandma, she doesn't even look like a grandma in the new busts, just some random librarian milf you'd find out school, then re-do everything to reflect that. Can't we just avoid the character all together if you don't like it. I'm at the point of wanting to quit working on this all together, this probably sound like a rude rant but whatever, I'm going back to working on Ms Taylor.
Overall for dialogues its two per scene - purity and corrupt - with each having 5 levels of dialogue that get progressively sexy for purity or slutty for corrupt. Either way what you said is right, its ALOT of work to link it all together. Animations and art are harder than the dialogue I think, but that's me.

If you need any for specific scenes/characters let me know what you are looking for and I can provide it for you.

Overall I like what you've done - for either character. Basically my view at this point is if we decide to make something keep doing it, there will always be people not liking some aspect of something, but if it fits what we want to do go ahead. It's in a way up to us to provide more for the game. I like the grandma idea, even the less mature looking one is nice, and I'd hate to see the work go to waste.

Personally I'd rather us get the Meridana story done, or at least to her release, before doing much more. Though I don't mind adding another character or two to have fun with.

Last edited:

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
So grandma got dropped ? Fuck, that s what i was the most hyped about...

I can totally understand you guys want to drop a project because it's too much work, stress, anarchy on the forum etc... you re not even getting payed so it's totally understandable that you can't do everything. Of course i respect that.

BUT

Calling me selfish and egocentric because i give my opinion about the design : no.

That's so fucking bullshit, i wrote a post that i d love to have grey hairs and stuff on the character etc : apparently that makes me a selfish idiot douchebag

And then, the next 3 pages following the thread are filled to the brim with " hey let's make her younger ! Hey let's make this, let's make that" : and this is okay ?

So basically my opinion is considered facism but everyone else's is fine. Ok cool.
Some guys need to reconsider what a "thread" on a public forum is....

Now don't get me wrong : i exposed my ideas, the majority seemed to disagree with me -> i accept it, that's how democracy works. I can never blame you guys for not aggreeing with me (even if grandma got dropped, it breaks my heart, but it's ok, it's the majority will). I bow to it.

But calling me a selfish guy because my opinion is not the same as the majority, no. Just no.
Especially when everyone gives their 2 cents right after (which is normal of course, it's a thread).

So basically just don't be hypocrites ffs.

Yes, it's a public place.
Yes, you CAN give your opinion and suggestions here (as long as you re respectful of course)
Ans yes, a suggestion IS selfish in its core definition. Everyone is "selfish" to an extent. But it's normal, it's the human nature. It's also what brings dynamism and diversity to the site.

So how can say that.... if i could stop being blamed and shamed for not being of the majority's side, that'd be cool you know ?

gilles65

Oct 7, 2017

The Mrs jennings walkthrough is for the older version , use "Mrs jenningds flow" instead
to get progress with her , go to the principal ,when Mrs Jennings is not outside of the school in the morning

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
I'm working on the first floor of gram gram's house right now. An hour ago my sprite editor software crash and i lost an hour and 30 minutes of progress i keep forgetting to save after long times of editing
I use one of those countdown timers you see in chess tournaments. When ever I'm building a game mod or something like that I set it for 5-10 minutes. when it goes off I save and it resets to what ever I set it to. It's a handy reminder

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I use one of those countdown timers you see in chess tournaments. When ever I'm building a game mod or something like that I set it for 5-10 minutes. when it goes off I save and it resets to what ever I set it to. It's a handy reminder
That would make it too easy. What is life without a little struggle

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Let's be careful so we're not doubling up characters here, every character should be varied and interesting in their own right.

Sad to see the grandma being axed, there was a good concept at storyline developed for her. But if animators don't want to, then that's how it is.

Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Let's be careful so we're not doubling up characters here, every character should be varied and interesting in their own right.

Sad to see the grandma being axed, there was a good concept at storyline developed for her. But if animators don't want to, then that's how it is.
More than likely, it could be picked up elsewhere. Sometimes, it takes a while for things to get done but they do get done. I doubt that there won't be an older lady fetish, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's something that comes up again.

And hey, it's an open game. Who knows if someone doesn't take this and run it further somewhere else?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
The past few pages are a perfect example of why it's probably best to expand, finish, and polish the content that already exists instead of adding new things just yet. Ms. Taylor is a bit different because she technically already existed, and had plans in work. But it's too early for a completely new entity. Best to continue on what's already in place.

It's also a good example of why design by committee doesn't work, but that's a different beast...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have a solution...hopefully. Since there are I think 3 total animators each one gets a new character to work on AFTER the game is complete. I hold by the game should be complete before we add anyone. I can't stop you all from still requesting new people but I will not even look at new people until I complete the originals. Most games are complete before new content is added so why are we busting our asses on making content if all the coding ain't there.

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
Yea I really don't get why you guys want new characters so fast,when other have said it the core game needs polishing proof of this is the people from 8 Chan might not have modded scenes ,but they been polishing the hell out of the game fixing,scenes and dialogue for instance they fixed Ms Amos at night event bug and Sidney bug something that has not even been done here.

What I'm trying to say anybody can work on what they want ,but instead of this anarchy everyone stressing over new characters and new story ,why not polish the core game first by fixing bugs,adding cool stuff and modding the current girls like Belmont was doing,I mean hell we hardly even have variation from the original girls scenes,so I think it be wise to first work on fixing and modding what Nergal mess made ,and once that's done we can add all these thousand characters everyone keeps asking about.

These are just my two cents,because as of right now in core game polishing the 8 channers with their fixings of bugs and other things being added it sure beats this patch in that area,so it be cool if this version could as well fix all the bugs like the Ms Amos night scene and all that.

Reactions: bigguy4u
U

User_135940

Yea I really don't get why you guys want new characters so fast,when other have said it the core game needs polishing proof of this is the people from 8 Chan might not have modded scenes ,but they been polishing the hell out of the game fixing,scenes and dialogue for instance they fixed Ms Amos at night event bug and Sidney bug something that has not even been done here.
What Sydney bug? I looked through all of modpatch anon's changelogs (at least the ones that he posted in the /htg/ thread) and the only time he mentions Sydney is: "Player can now visit Dizzy on the weekends to have sex at her apartment after having sex with her outside Sydney's room.". Is there another patch somewhere that I don't know about?

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
What Sydney bug? I looked through all of modpatch anon's changelogs (at least the ones that he posted in the /htg/ thread) and the only time he mentions Sydney is: "Player can now visit Dizzy on the weekends to have sex at her apartment after having sex with her outside Sydney's room.". Is there another patch somewhere that I don't know about?
Yea I looked for it and not sure he might have confused dizzy with sidney,btw did you find the Ms Amos bug that talks about in that thread something about her at night scene? Im not too sure myself since I am just learning how rpg maker works

U

User_135940

Yea I looked for it and not sure he might have confused dizzy with sidney,btw did you find the Ms Amos bug that talks about in that thread something about her at night scene?
Its not a bug its just an unimplemented scene. I guess I'll go ahead and add it. I think its basically just the babysitting scene with different dialogue though.

Cryni

May 20, 2017
How to have Mrs Jennings x Mom Threesome please ? I tryed to found that in help but nothing about that

Last edited:

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Its not a bug its just an unimplemented scene. I guess I'll go ahead and add it. I think its basically just the babysitting scene with different dialogue though.
Oh I see cool thanks for adding it dude, now I won't have to jump between the f95patch and the 8chan patch ^_^

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes