4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm not that happy with the grandma myself.
Here's a second, younger version as an alternative for the people who aren't satisfied with the current busts.
That looks much much better tbh.

Reactions: duder1

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
So is there gonna be a young grandma mod for the urban demon F95 mod? When did we started making mods for mods? It's my modception up in here
Not a mod he created the original grandma bust as well,based on a glassfish drawing.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Not a mod he created the original grandma bust as well,based on a glassfish drawing.
He moded a glassfish drawing to add it to a mod for urban demons but have two versions to have a sperated smaller mod for people who prefer younger looking grandmas

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
Here's a second, younger version as an alternative for the people who aren't satisfied with the current busts.
This is better I dont like the old one

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I'll use the younger version since it looks better to me personally,now the only thing will be is that, who ever animates the scenes will have to do it 2 times using each one of the versions.

Which I have no idea if it's easy work or hard work, since I don't have any skills for coding.

Reactions: MystZER0

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Yo my dude thanks for this.
Younger grandma >old grandma.
I'm glad you made this I dont like old version.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Keep the grandma with grey hair and wrinkles plz :FeelsBadMan: that's the whole point of having a grandma character imo. From the picture above she kinda looks like any other milf at this point...

Or the best would be to have 2 different versions, younger and older, but yeah I assume that would be hard to do

Reactions: Crawdaddy

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Keep the grandma with grey hair and wrinkles plz :FeelsBadMan: that's the whole point of having a grandma character imo. From the picture above she kinda looks like any other milf at this point...

Or the best would be to have 2 different versions, younger and older, but yeah I assume that would be hard to do
Dude did you just not read? And skipped what duder said there are 2 versions for each ones liking,quit whinnying don't mean to be rude but please read before posting and also not everyone likes old milfs like you do.That's the reason he made 2 of them,for each persons liking god some of you people act really selfish.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
For the granny scene won't you just need to recolor the hair for each frame?. Btw we really should get more shower action. I'm putting a shower in grany's home right now :^)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Isn't that the goal. To have sex with the grandma?x'Dx'Dx'D
How when now we got to code in her as a new actor twice, make all the scenes twice, write dialogue twice, write scenes twice, make it reflect her being younger, keep track of what files will be of young grandma and which of old grandma, do a bunch of extra work, and still people might not even want to make it a grandma, she doesn't even look like a grandma in the new busts, just some random librarian milf you'd find out school, then re-do everything to reflect that. Can't we just avoid the character all together if you don't like it. I'm at the point of wanting to quit working on this all together, this probably sound like a rude rant but whatever, I'm going back to working on Ms Taylor.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
How when now we got to code in her as a new actor twice, make all the scenes twice, write dialogue twice, write scenes twice, make it reflect her being younger, keep track of what files will be of young grandma and which of old grandma, do a bunch of extra work, and still people might not even want to make it a grandma, she doesn't even look like a grandma in the new busts, just some random librarian milf you'd find out school, then re-do everything to reflect that. Can't we just avoid the character all together if you don't like it. I'm at the point of wanting to quit working on this all together, this probably sound like a rude rant but whatever, I'm going back to working on Ms Taylor.
Won't you just need to just make doubel the event pages with the switch for young or old grany? The game let's you copy and past event pages for a reason you know. That would same time but not sure how much. You will need go and edit all the bust manually i think

Oct 15, 2017
I agree just get rid of her too much controversy with grandma,an aunt would cause less controversey.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know how the nude cheat code work? With it existing we could also make a cheat code for young granny

Oct 15, 2017
Does anyone know how the nude cheat code work? With it existing we could also make a cheat code for young granny
The problem is chilly is doing all the work,2 versions of animating is too much stress for him.... We should just drop that idea and make an aunt or something easier with less controversy,plus belmont doesn't like grandma he is our other modder/animator I think its just best to drop it.

This is why nergal refused to do a grandma too much hassle with stuff

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes