4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I found a similar game, its called Bad Intentions by EvilToddler. Just recently made an Patreon page.

Link:

WARNING: Don't download the game. It's password protected. Most likely for paying Patrons. I repeat, don't download the game!

The art style lacks a lot of details. It reminds me of some middle school kid's drawing.
Don't quote me on this because I might be miss remembering, but the name of the creator (EvilToddler) with that avatar reminds me of one of the FIRST guys who kept whining about Wootch leaving and Nergal being Wootch...
Like I said, I might be miss remembering!
If this isn't the same guy I'll apologize immediately because I'm basically calling him a huge jackass. But if this IS him... Yeah I wont be supporting him if that's the case.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
I found a similar game, its called Bad Intentions by EvilToddler. Just recently made an Patreon page.

Link:

WARNING: Don't download the game. It's password protected. Most likely for paying Patrons. I repeat, don't download the game!

The art style lacks a lot of details. It reminds me of some middle school kid's drawing.
PW: eviltoddler

I know, epic detective skills *flex*

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I never got the whole rage over Fred thing going on.

We got a harem of women, he asked if we wanted to share with Fred, we said no and the shit hit the fan.

Link:

That name sounds familiar and that artwork is terrible.

I appreciate art in all it's forms because I have a severe lack of artistic creativity and love what other people can create but if you aren't that good at something you don't do that something. That art isn't great and for me to say that when I appreciate most things is pretty bad.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I never got the whole rage over Fred thing going on.

We got a harem of women, he asked if we wanted to share with Fred, we said no and the shit hit the fan.

That name sounds familiar and that artwork is terrible.

I appreciate art in all it's forms because I have a severe lack of artistic creativity and love what other people can create but if you aren't that good at something you don't do that something. That art isn't great and for me to say that when I appreciate most things is pretty bad.
Nergal already said a ton of times on discord and other sources that the Fred thing has nothing to do with him leaving,idk why people still think that's the reason he left which tbh is quite a stupid theory,he left because something happend to him recently,life changing and has to use the time he invested in the games for his problems.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Nergal already said a ton of times on discord and other sources that the Fred thing has nothing to do with him leaving,idk why people still think that's the reason he left which tbh is quite a stupid theory,he left because something happend to him recently,life changing and has to use the time he invested in the games for his problems.
Because Nergal leaves right after a poll asking if Fred should even be included in scenes at all. Fred lost said poll and all of a sudden Nergal packs up. Some find it a little too coincidental that right after a poll for content being in the game that Nergal leaves; many think that Nergal had a vested interest in Fred gettin' some too.
I have no opinion in this personally, I'm just repeating what I've seen/read around the tinterwebs.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017

Link:

Looks like shit. I won't even bother with it

It's a meme/joke now. No one really believes that's why he's leaving but we just say that

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't mention anything about Fred being the reason he left. I do wish people would stop quoting things I say with whatever they read in their own little heads and not what i've actually said.

I said the Fred thing hit the fan. People weren't happy and threw little hissy fits.

Not once, not anywhere in this thread or any other, have I said that was the reason he left.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
This time around, she's called maria
Name doesn't matter, you can see from the way she's draw that it's clearly supposed to be Ms. Amos.
To be fair, Ms Amos is just supposed to be Ms. Achwak... So, you know... Not much has happened here ;D

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Name doesn't matter, you can see from the way she's draw that it's clearly supposed to be Ms. Amos.
To be fair, Ms Amos is just supposed to be Ms. Achwak... So, you know... Not much has happened here ;D
what they did to jamming/jenning is just awful
School worker bust.png

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can somebody lock this thread until the update comes? It's getting waaay off topic and every time I see a new post, I think it's the 0.8 version only for it to be some shitpost.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
we still need to create a team to complete urban demons(not start over).
I feel like that's a long lost dream now. I'm hoping Nergal will come back from his hiatus and complete the game.

I wouldn't mind waiting for a year or two.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes