4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My penis is very pleased with the Major Changes. I already knew what art we would be getting in this build from the Trello progress page, but the Major Changes section took me by genuine surprise! I am really grateful that Nergal included an in-game sizing option for people who cannot get the Bct.Sizer working properly. I am not sure how I feel about the Auto Save Slot, but I always rely on proper saves anyway. My most excited change is the Mrs. Jennings re-writes. I cannot wait to go through and experience it again. As sad as I am that this is Nergal's final update (for now as far as we can guess) I am really glad that it is ending on a "high note" with the 10H Scenes for Mom and Sis, and all the Jennings content I need to keep my heart beating a little longer. It is time for me to start a fresh game, and enjoy the new Jennings storyline.
So is it back or is it abandoned? What is going on?
This was Nergal's last version update for Patreon supporters, and the official Public version will come out in a few weeks. So the project is still abandoned, but we have a little more content to enjoy now than we would have. If Nergal was a terrible person, then we would be left with version 0.7 for the rest of eternity, but Nergal finished 0.8 and released it.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So is it back or is it abandoned? What is going on?
No creator did say would put out the v0.8 but did say it would have bugs. This is his last. If u go to his patreon u will see at top This project is abandoned. DO NOT pledge.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
its on previous page bug lots of bugs

Urban Demons 0.8-beta1
I've done what I can for this, but it hasn't been tested. I will try and fix issues as soon as possible, but a bug fix build might not be available until mid next week.

As promised the build has not been encrypted, so feel free to mod as you like and if you think can fix a bug yourself, go ahead.

Bug fixes will be done as follows:

I'll upload a file and you'll need to replace the matching file on your system (since it's no longer encrypted) which means bug fixing will be quicker to upload and download.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Once someone figured out what you need to do to get the new scenes anybody mind updating the help sheet,Nergal dint update the walkthrough and I got no idea how to get most of the new scenes.

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Just a heads up for people using the in-game resizing options. None of them are as good as the Bct.Sizer we get through the patch. 1280x960 and 960x620 just stretches out the image and squashes the characters making them look weird. The best option to keep the proper body ratio would be 640x480, but unfortunately that makes it so small on larger computer screens. If you download the 0.7 SmurfyPatch and copy Bct.Sizer into the new 0.8 update, you can still click on Bct.Sizer and get the game full screen at the proper aspect ratio. Just thought it would be useful to know.

(EDIT)- Nergal, if you are reading this, thanks for adding the in-game sizing options for people who cannot get Bct.Sizer running correctly. More importantly, thank you for releasing the 0.8 update before leaving the project. As an added bonus, thank you so much for returning my favorite character (Mrs. J) back to the Title Page. :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
A walkthrough would be highly appreciated it,between the bugs and having no idea what to do to get the new scenes this build is giving me one massive headache.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I haven't got a walkthrough but I can tell you how to get the Sister 10 heart and the new babysitting scenes.
Sis 10 heart, you have to use True Corruption on her while she sleeps, the next day she'll jump your bones at dinner.
The Babysitting scenes are exactly the same as the others; tell mum to leave and text the bitch you want. You need their number that you get by progressing their route anyway. If you want Lisa's number you have to get the double BJ again.
For the mum and Mrs. Jennings 3some you have to get in trouble and say no, Mrs. J will call the mum and provided you have enough purity or corruption you'll fuck them.

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
As an addition to what was explained in the post above, Sis won't have sex with you at the dinner table unless you get her to 10 Hearts FIRST AND THEN use True Corruption while she sleeps. That is why they are called 10 HEART SCENES. The same is true for Mom, where you have to get her to 10 Hearts AND use True Corruption while she sleeps. Then Mom should have sex with you in the mornings in your bed. I haven't gotten the scenes yet on my playthrough, but that is exactly how all the 10 Heart Scenes work for everybody else that already had them. So, good fapping!

Reactions: Dragonskyt

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Can you give us more information about what you were doing before the error? (Like, if it happened as you started the game up, or if it happened while trying to view a sex scene... etcetera) That would be very helpful for those helping you.

On an unrelated note, there is a mirror now in Peter's (your) room that might have been meant for some greater purpose. It seems kind of strange to put so much effort into a fully functional mirror without any further uses.

Even if it has no use, it looks really cool. I like walking past it. XD

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes