4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
How Fast can you update your mod for this version Smurfy?
I have exceeded my data for today so I can't start working on it before tomorrow, but I'll also wait until the last 0.8.X (This release is 0.8.1) version is out as Nergal will probably patch some stuff himself and I don't want to be wasting my time. After that it shouldn't be very long! :D

So whenever I use the BCT Sizer, the title screen comes up with a faded black over it, music plays, but the title screen options don't appear, the game just kind of freezes in place. Any trick on how to fix this?
Can you launch the game without the BCT.Sizer? Or does that not work for you?

This build was not alpha tested my poor eyes all I see is bugs
everywhere we need you now more then ever Smurfy senpai!
But when the world needed Smurfy most, he vanished.
I was having dinner! I'm so sorry! D:

Two important facts for everyone!
1: This might not be the last official update as before this the 0.X public releases often had a bit more content compared to the 0.X.X betas!
2: My SmurfyPatch will not be updated before tomorrow and tomorrow afternoon/evening I'm not gonna be home so I gotta do a "fast and loose" one tomorrow morning!

Until then, praise @pindosxxxl for stepping up and fixing some shit!
I'm really sorry about this, I had a lot of stuff to do today so I used 99% of my daily data, I just can't download the game right now :C

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: QhazeLupe

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
There is also a naked Ms. Amos in the living room that fast forwards the time of day for people who want to skip to the kinky stuff. I really like the little things Nergal added, but perhaps it could have been more immersive. You know... like a cheat on your PC or something. Instead of a fully naked woman that everyone ignores. XD

(EDIT)-@SmurfyBlue: After the final official public release, you may want to move the "NAKED AMOS SWITCH" to another place, like in the Q Menu. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
There is also a naked Mrs. Amos in the living room that fast forwards the time of day for people who want to skip to the kinky stuff. I really like the little things Nergal added, but perhaps it could have been more immersive. You know... like a cheat on your PC or something. Instead of a fully naked woman that everyone ignores. XD
Seriously? Yeah, I'm gonna make that a cheat once I get my hands on this release! >;D

Reactions: MystZER0

luan

Jun 18, 2017
Can you give us more information about what you were doing before the error? (Like, if it happened as you started the game up, or if it happened while trying to view a sex scene... etcetera) That would be very helpful for those helping you.

On an unrelated note, there is a mirror now in Peter's (your) room that might have been meant for some greater purpose. It seems kind of strange to put so much effort into a fully functional mirror without any further uses.

Even if it has no use, it looks really cool. I like walking past it. XD
When I try to open the game, it appears

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Seriously? Yeah, I'm gonna make that a cheat once I get my hands on this release! >;D
In case you didn't see the edit I made to my post:
@SmurfyBlue: After the final official public release, you may want to move the "NAKED AMOS SWITCH" to another place, like in the Q Menu. Just a suggestion.
So perhaps you can create a new cheat in the PC to add the option to the Q Menu, just like the Teleport option in the Q Menu. I also want to correct that I was wrong about it being Ms. Amos... I think it is Mrs. Jennings! XD Thank you Nergal!

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@SmurfyBlue not me didn't fix anything just updated Op answered some Question, was quoting @pindosxxxl from page 77 ALL CREDIT MUST GO TO HIM.

Urban Demons 0.8-beta1
I've done what I can for this, but it hasn't been tested. I will try and fix issues as soon as possible, but a bug fix build might not be available until mid next week.

As promised the build has not been encrypted, so feel free to mod as you like and if you think can fix a bug yourself, go ahead.

Bug fixes will be done as follows:

I'll upload a file and you'll need to replace the matching file on your system (since it's no longer encrypted) which means bug fixing will be quicker to upload and download.

Reactions: gdfhbrhbrtg

marthal

May 12, 2017
I have exceeded my data for today so I can't start working on it before tomorrow, but I'll also wait until the last 0.8.X (This release is 0.8.1) version is out as Nergal will probably patch some stuff himself and I don't want to be wasting my time. After that it shouldn't be very long! :D

I was having dinner! I'm so sorry! D:

Two important facts for everyone!
1: This might not be the last official update as before this the 0.X public releases often had a bit more content compared to the 0.X.X betas!
2: My SmurfyPatch will not be updated before tomorrow and tomorrow afternoon/evening I'm not gonna be home so I gotta do a "fast and loose" one tomorrow morning!

Until then, praise @Muff Diver for stepping up and fixing some shit!
I'm really sorry about this, I had a lot of stuff to do today so I used 99% of my daily data, I just can't download the game right now :C

It's too hard to wait ! x'Dx'Dx'D

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Ok I have no idea how to progress with mrs jennings on the new rewrite can anybody help me,I just pay attention in class but nothing happens anybody made progress with her,I started a new game btw and purity route.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

I can indeed launch the game without the BCT.Sizer, so I'm wondering what exactly the issue is.

EDIT: Also, I've been able to get all the new scenes, EXCEPT for the Mom's 10 Heart Scene. IDK what it is but there's some trigger out there for it that isn't working, or I'm not doing it right. To reiterate, I've tried using seductive talk to her at Dinner, used the Corruption power on her, and selected the option in the morning that Peter wasn't feeling well and used BOTH dialogues available one (the general "I'm sick" option and the HJ option).

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@SmurfyBlue not me didn't fix anything just updated Op answered some Question, was quoting @pindosxxxl from page 77 ALL CREDIT MUST GO TO HIM.
Ah, sorry, I didn't see that one! In that case, forget Muff! All praise @pindosxxxl!

@SmurfyBlue If you have time don't forget the missing walktrough
Seeing as I haven't downloaded the game yet, I don't know what's missing, but I'll work on it when I can!
The game comes first though, the walkthrough will come when the game is in a ready-ish state!

I can indeed launch the game without the BCT.Sizer, so I'm wondering what exactly the issue is.
Probably BCT.Sizer. For some people it works really well, for others not at all.

Alright, I'm off for tonight! We'll see if Nergal does a 0.8.2 release before I start my patch or not. (I kinda hope so, saves me a LOT of hassle! :angel::biggrin:)

Reactions: Muff Diver

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
So started a new game tried mrs jennings with the new rewrite and I'm stuck i dont know what you are supposed to do now to progress with her.fml wish Nergal included some kind of guide

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
EDIT: Also, I've been able to get all the new scenes, EXCEPT for the Mom's 10 Heart Scene. IDK what it is but there's some trigger out there for it that isn't working, or I'm not doing it right. To reiterate, I've tried using seductive talk to her at Dinner, used the Corruption power on her, and selected the option in the morning that Peter wasn't feeling well and used BOTH dialogues available one (the general "I'm sick" option and the HJ option).
And just to be clear, you have reached max relationship with her, right? The Trello page description reads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Sydney disappears in the evenings on one of the days (Friday?) and so you should be able to have some fun with mom after Sis goes out. Of course, only if you are at max relationship and have done the True Corruption while she SLEEPS. (this last sentence isn't directed at you, but for others who are stuck)

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
And just to be clear, you have reached max relationship with her, right? The Trello page description reads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Sydney disappears in the evenings on one of the days (Friday?) and so you should be able to have some fun with mom after Sis goes out. Of course, only if you are at max relationship and have done the True Corruption while she SLEEPS. (this last sentence isn't directed at you, but for others who are stuck)

i did it and it will not work ..i think it's bugged

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes