4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
My english isnt good enough but im gonna try explain:
First of all u should have got 10 heart with sister and corruption power. At night go to sister's room use true corruption(touch her) after that day at the dinner talk to syndey and compliment her than the scene will pop up ;)
Yep, doesn't work, can you upload your save file? It takes 2 seconds

EDIT, thanks m8. I downloaded your save

Anyone got one for the mother?

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
2 hours in and can't even get mrs jennings to give me the HJ I give up this build is a piece of Shit I won't even bother until it's patched by smurfy tomorrow or by Nergal until next week,can't even enjoy mrs jennings new story,feelsbadman.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
im confused....theres been an update?thought all nergals games abandoned
This is the last update (aside from any bugfixes and a public version). Nergal said he was still going to release it on the originally planned date (which is today) when he first posted about quitting. Most of the work was already completed at that point, I assume.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
"abandoned" is something they chose to change here, in this forum.
Nergal simply sad that he is quitting but will release the next update (0.8) and any fixes before leaving.
he also remove the encryption to allow anyone to continue or mod it.
again, the "abandoned" in the title is just to say Nergal will not continue the game, i can understand the confusion because Nergal is not completely done yet.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
abandoned?
Nergal has private problems they need to take care of and from what I read, their Patreon income isn't enough to keep them sustained.

This is the second time this game has been abandoned, bummer...
Maybe someone'll take Nergal's mantle on this game and keep doing it. Only 0.2 version away from a full release, right? Just need to finish the story and come up with an ending or something.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
A lot of the scenes are missing (Ms Jennings purity handjob scene 2 etc).

We just need somebody here to release Beta 2.

Jul 22, 2017
can we add a post or something in the OP

or could people read through the thread?

in anycase, baka said it best
"abandoned" is something they chose to change here, in this forum.
Nergal said that he is quitting but will release the next update (0.8) and any fixes before leaving.
he also removed the encryption to allow anyone to continue or mod it.
again, the "abandoned" in the title is just to say Nergal will not continue the game.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes