4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
And just to be clear, you have reached max relationship with her, right? The Trello page description reads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Sydney disappears in the evenings on one of the days (Friday?) and so you should be able to have some fun with mom after Sis goes out. Of course, only if you are at max relationship and have done the True Corruption while she SLEEPS. (this last sentence isn't directed at you, but for others who are stuck)
Definitely doesn't work. There's no dialogue option to indicate it, no after-dinner scene that triggers it, no text options, no sleeping dialogue, no Peter sleeping and her sneaking into his room dialogue, nothing.

Reactions: jande21

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
In this latest installment there is again, if you can know and also why they left.
Your sentence makes no sense in English, except for the end. If by "why they left" you are talking about Nergal; Nergal explained on the official Patreon page that the projects were both being abandoned because of personal reasons. Nergal did not give any specific details about what was happening, but that was the reasoning.

(EDIT)-@GamingSavant: Have you discovered which day she leaves the house? Because I cannot remember which day she disappears, but you end up having dinner with Mom alone. I am not sure what else could trigger the event. :/

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
How do you advance with mrs jennings on this new rewrite I can't work with her?I can only choose Peter as my partner help me please
But... Peter is YOU. How do you have yourself as your partner? XD Did you mean Fred? I do not know much about the new Jennings storyline because I am trying it out myself right now on a new save. I am going through all the available choices and outcomes, but it will be a while before I can definitely help you figure out where or why you are stuck with Jennings. Sorry about that. It will take most folks here a while to play themselves.

@wewlad: Sis 10 Heart Scene is her having fun with Peter at the dinner table.

(EDIT)- Alright, I am going to leave the thread now as SmurfyBlue did. I need to fully play through this new version of the game (bugs and all) to be of better help to others, and it isn't going to happen if I spend all my time in the Forum. XD

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
But... Peter is YOU. How do you have yourself as your partner? XD Did you mean Fred? I do not know much about the new Jennings storyline because I am trying it out myself right now on a new save. I am going through all the available choices and outcomes, but it will be a while before I can definitely help you figure out where or why you are stuck with Jennings. Sorry about that. It will take most folks here a while to play themselves.

@wewlad: Sis 10 Heart Scene is her having fun with Peter at the dinner table.
How to get it

Godlike13

Jun 7, 2017
How do you advance with mrs jennings on this new rewrite I can't work with her?I can only choose Peter as my partner help me please
I think its bugged. To progress with her new rewrites i think you need to get detention, but instead of getting the scenes to progress with Mrs. J you get the 3 some with mom scene, and so you can't progress with Mrs. J's story.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Your sentence makes no sense in English, except for the end. If by "why they left" you are talking about Nergal; Nergal explained on the official Patreon page that the projects were both being abandoned because of personal reasons. Nergal did not give any specific details about what was happening, but that was the reasoning.

(EDIT)-@GamingSavant: Have you discovered which day she leaves the house? Because I cannot remember which day she disappears, but you end up having dinner with Mom alone. I am not sure what else could trigger the event. :/

Sorry for my english, I use a translator.
So that was the reason, well there to respect your decision.
By the way a question, what is new in this Urbans demo 0.8 ?, if you can know.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Could anyone share a save with thre mother and sister 10 heart scenes? This is just bullshit

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
I got sis 10heart scene but couldent get mom 10heart scene! How can i get mom 10hearts scene help pls???

Btw for sis 10heart at night go to sisters room and touch her after that at end of the DINNER u will get the scene;)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I got sis 10heart scene but couldent get mom 10heart scene! How can i get mom 10hearts scene help pls???

Btw for sis 10heart at night go to sisters room and touch her after that at end of the DINNER u will get the scene;)
What dinner scene? Just the normal one where you sit and speak to your mother and sister?

It doesn't work. Whenever I touch her she just dreams about me fucking her ass

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
Smurfy can you please fix mrs jennings storyline if you start a new game it's impossible to advance it's bugged,because Nergal said he won't fix bugs until next week,I really wanted to play mrs jennings new rewrite but it's bugged.

Reactions: meifeng

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
What dinner scene? Just the normal one where you sit and speak to your mother and sister?

It doesn't work. Whenever I touch her she just dreams about me fucking her ass
My english isnt good enough but im gonna try explain:
First of all u should have got 10 heart with sister and corruption power. At night go to sister's room use true corruption(touch her) after that day at the dinner talk to syndey and compliment her than the scene will pop up ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bct.sizer:
- black-bug, this error occurs because of the loading-process. when bct.sizer attach itself to game.exe. sometimes it will not lock properly.

- bct.sizer uses the registry to remember each game settings. the "default" size is taken the first time you run it. if you run it and somehow it freezes it will store an invalid value and you are stuck with that, need to remove the registry of that game and run it again. some games uses scripts to change size and that can mess things up.

- bct.sizer have different rendering methods, try to change from default to stretch (you can change it in menu/scaling), maybe it can help with the black screen.

so, i really need to update bct.sizer, maybe add a "remove registry" if you are stuck with the wrong resolution. also, bct.sizer support wolf.games, but have limited success. the loading-process is adjusted to run wolf game, maybe removing wolf support i can make better support for rpgmaker games. dunno.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Smurfy can you please fix mrs jennings storyline if you start a new game it's impossible to advance it's bugged,because Nergal said he won't fix bugs until next week,I really wanted to play mrs jennings new rewrite but it's bugged.
1week Thats bullshit this crap is unplayable,I'm in same shoes i was looking forward the most to mrs jennings rewrite and I can't play the damn thing because it's bugged and you can't advance,at this point only smurfy can save us.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes