4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
If you do the purity route for mrs jennings,her bj and HJ scenes are missing,also mom's 10 heart scene doesn't show dialogue and loops.Hopefully someone can fix those problems.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
There's a bunch of images missing and the Beta 2 version did not fix it. As someone mentioned, a lot of Ms Jennings scenes etc.

Fuck knows what the problem is.

Last edited:

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
There's a bunch of images missing and the Beta 2 version did not fix it. As someone mentioned, a lot of Ms Jennings scenes etc.

Fuck knows what the problem is.
From what I can tell it's not actually missing per se. The dialogue is the issue. Most of the scenes reuse images and when it's not specified correctly in the dialogue it leads to the error image missing.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
From what I can tell it's not actually missing per se. The dialogue is the issue. Most of the scenes reuse images and when it's not specified correctly in the dialogue it leads to the error image missing.
Any possible fix with the unofficial mod being worked on or do we have to hope Nergal fixes it soon?

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Any possible fix with the unofficial mod being worked on or do we have to hope Nergal fixes it soon?
I'm in the process of uploading a fixed patch now. The only reason it's taking so long is because Beta.2 was uploaded and I had to start over for the common events and I had to re-add my scripts back into the game. Just give me...5? 10 minutes at max.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

MaskedOne

Jul 21, 2017
Damn everyone is playing the game and getting bugs and i'm just sitting here not being able to play because i need a password...well i'll figure it out eventually lol

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
If I may say something first...Please read the thread if you are about to report an error. Even if you just read one or two pages back, that would be better for everyone instead of everyone posting about the same errors repeatedly. Now that I have ranted that out of my system...

Here's a small patch for fixing some of the game. it should (with a very large emphasis on should) fix the Mrs Jennings quest. This is something I threw together in a couple of hours using bits and pieces from my previous (private) Urban Demon Mods.
Features
  • A cheat location that you can teleport to and from that is linked to multiple locations in the game
  • Cheat location also contains sprites of the major characters with the ability to modify their purity and corruption to whatever level you want. You should be warned that Jennings Sex values are out of date and I'm going to have to update them in the future...
  • Text Message 15 needed a variable switch to activate correctly
  • Added Extra Requirement to the Hide and Seek to prevent abandonment even when you are at max pure and max corrupt on the Pure Route.
  • Added some extra Dialogue to Ms Amos in the Kitchen.(From a previous Cheat Mod)
  • Added Teleport, Return to Position, and Change time to Q hotkey menu for cheats.
  • Fixed Jennings scenes to ensure they work. Hopefully it works for people besides me.
  • Made it so mom can't send you to the supermarket during the morning for Jennings Quest.
  • Added a invisible event next to Recess Mrs J in order to equate the values of the old variables to the new ones to ensure all scenes are possible for the Mrs J's Recess sex so it works with the rewrite.
Currently Working On:
  • Redoing some of the dialogue for a lot of characters to make more consistent
  • Adding Dialogue to Mother's 10 Heart Scene (I would love for someone to volunteer to write dialogue as I have little experience writing things like this. Or writing at all to be honest.)
  • Re-adding in repeatable actions after Mrs J's quest is done. That will take a while but it's do-able.
  • Changing Jennings schedules on weekends so I can add a small custom event
  • Writing the unfinished Principal Dialogue for banning Mr. Jennings from School ground for public Affection
Drag and Drop the files, you all know the drill. If I messed up something tell me and I'll update the post.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Damn everyone is playing the game and getting bugs and i'm just sitting here not being able to play because i need a password...well i'll figure it out eventually lol
People keep having this issue, and I don't remember why. Are you using 7zip? Might be an issue with trying to open a 7z file in something other than 7zip.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
If I may say something first...Please read the thread if you are about to report an error. Even if you just read one or two pages back, that would be better for everyone instead of everyone posting about the same errors repeatedly. Now that I have ranted that out of my system...

Here's a small patch for fixing some of the game. it should (with a very large emphasis on should) fix the Mrs Jennings quest. This is something I threw together in a couple of hours using bits and pieces from my previous (private) Urban Demon Mods.
Features
  • A cheat location that you can teleport to and from that is linked to multiple locations in the game
  • Cheat location also contains sprites of the major characters with the ability to modify their purity and corruption to whatever level you want. You should be warned that Jennings Sex values are out of date and I'm going to have to update them in the future...
  • Added Extra Requirement to the Hide and Seek to prevent abandonment even when you are at max pure and max corrupt on the Pure Route.
  • Added some extra Dialogue to Ms Amos in the Kitchen.(From a previous Cheat Mod)
  • Added Teleport, Return to Position, and Change time to Q hotkey menu for cheats.
  • Fixed Jennings scenes to ensure they work. Hopefully it works for people besides me.
  • Made it so mom can't send you to the supermarket during the morning for Jennings Quest.
  • Added a invisible event next to Recess Mrs J in order to equate the values of the old variables to the new ones to ensure all scenes are possible for the Mrs J's Recess sex so it works with the rewrite.
Currently Working On:
  • Adding Dialogue to Mother's 10 Heart Scene (I would love for someone to volunteer to write dialogue as I have little experience writing things like this. Or writing at all to be honest.)
  • Re-adding in repeatable actions after Mrs J's quest is done. That will take a while but it's do-able.
  • Writing the unfinished Principal Dialogue for banning Mr. Jennings from School ground for public Affection
Drag and Drop the files, you all know the drill. If I messed up something tell me and I'll update the post.

Where's the cheat location?

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
This just in, from Nergal's Beta 2 patch:
* Mom 10 Heart - available when using true corruption and have her at 10 hearts
---------- Select "Horny" in the morning when she wakes you up
* Sis 10 Heart - 10 hearts and true corruption used
---------- Don't skip dinner
* Baby sitting scenes
---------- Should play out like the rest

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017

Features
Currently Working On:
Thank you good sir really apreciate it,do you plan on giving extra events for mrs jennings and Amos? ,amos had such little content even her 10 heart scene don't make it in to the game.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
urban demons 0.8-beta.2 is out no link yet i can not found it only patreon

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Hey everyone, I figured out what the cheat code "ifearchange" does to the game.

It makes it so that every sex scene plays the ridiculous Cheat Room song from A Zombie's Life!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes