4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

dunhill

May 3, 2017
here is what i know... Nergal said after completing A Zombie Life and Urban Demons he will start a 3rd and final project then quit for good, this was always the plan but after this i noticed he became stressed out and between paying the artist and other people he didn't really make that much money... he was also stressed out over keeping deadlines... this was never his full-time job nor did he ever wanted it tobe :idontcare::idontcare:

now he is quitting with Urban Demons unfinished and the reason is private (thats his choice and i can respect that) its just sad to see a good game dev quit :teary::cryingface::':)'(

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
it's really bugged right now, just choose anyone else to babysit then text ms Amos and she'll come. Same thing for lisa and Sarah.
I think someone mention doing the park double bj to get her number, I didnt get that problem in my save.

Reactions: jackkane

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Another bug - Sydney changing dialogue doesn't appear.

I'm doing a brand new playthrough and just trying to bug test

Aug 25, 2017
Kinnermans patch is awesome fixed a lot of stuff,and I really like his mod and ideas about side events and new dialogue for these events,I personally would love to see more mrs Amos events we never got to fuck her at night,would be cool to add a scene or something like that even if it's reusing art of her from other scenes also looking forward to your added mrs Jennings content you got in mind overall great stuff glad someone picked this game up to fix it and mod it,it's going to be fun to see what kinnerman and smurfyblue can add to the game.

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
Someone can tell me why I do not have the option of studying with Mrs. Jennings and she sends me to study with Fred,
Is a bug or to have more hearts can study with her.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
About mom, there are a number of this about her dialogues in general that make me deslike her (asides from her and sister showers scenes being the worst in the entire game art-wise).
Her lack of progression is what bums me the most. The babysitting scene should be diferent after the 1st time without a need to convince her every single time with the same dialogue.
Her morning scene get's annoying after the first 80 times. I'd like it more if there was an option like (get up, sleep more) right at the start of the day where you either get up and find mom in the shower or have her show up if are trying to stay in bed afterwhich she'd show up downstairs at breakfast table (undertable bj/tf anyone?), it would save us like 20sec every single morning of repetitive dialogue.
Both her shower scenes infuriate me to no end. The morning one has always the same start as you enter the bath room with her embarassed and angrily telling you to go away, only to have her turn into a complete slut after talking to her.

The afternoon shower scene starts well and ends well but the middle scene before choosing what to do has her with that stupid embarased/doubtful face.

It really bums me that the game's been dropped, it's been my favourite h-game for a long time and I like it way more than ZL(been playing it since old guys 1st versions). Really wish someone could pick it up and improve but the art will probably remain a problem, who's the artist even?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
No idea how to mod, code or any of that but we have more than enough art that can be reused to flesh out some more scenes as long as somebody wants to take the time to expand on the dialogue.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Someone can tell me why I do not have the option of studying with Mrs. Jennings and she sends me to study with Fred,
Is a bug or to have more hearts can study with her.
Choose "Talk with Fred" during the morning class to progress with her storyline. It's not a bug, it's how it's been changed due to the rewrite.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
well if you got the money you could pay glassfish to finish the last couple of scenes listed in the art code and ask nergal what direction he was going to take the game.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
How to get New Babysitting Scenes: After you have the numbers for the women, Talk with Mom about going out and pick ANY girl on the list, doesn't matter who. After the dialogue, text the one you want and wait for a response, then progress to Evening and they'll be there. There seems to be no implemented dialogue with Mom and the selected girl after the scene, though, they just say "Your mom's home, get dressed quick!" or whatever, and the scene abruptly ends with them going away and it warping to Night.

How to get through Mrs. Jenning's new Quest: Honestly, since I'm going through it myself, all I can say is follow the flowchart provided with Beta2. It's not perfect and the new purity versions of scenes crash without Kinnerman's patch, but you can progress through it if you take the advice from it. If Mrs. J isn't outside during the morning or recess, you need to go inside the school and go right, you'll get a scene with her and the principal. This happens a couple times, so you know what you're getting into. When Peter's Mom says Mrs. J's coming over to tutor you, go up to his room for the story to continue. From there it's just going through the rest of the flowchart for the most part.

Mom's 10 heart scene still doesn't have dialogue, and Neala's Corruption alternate scenes still seem to be a buggy mess.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
According to that flow chart says jennings final scene,anybody know what it is? Also on a side note I agree I wound not mind kinnerman or someone adding in more custom events for Amos and other milfs in the game reusing art,it would give the game even more life and overa better,though we would need someone who can write good stuff,since kinnerman said he has no experience writing erotic stuff that fits the game.Hope someone with those skills voolantiers.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
When you type code "moveinfast" before first event with fae queen (corruption), you will be slowed down 4ever after that event

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Made a mother 10 dialogue, feel free to whatever with it.

- Yes! Cock!
- My baby's all grown up
- And he has such a Big, juicy cock for me
- I don't wanna be your mom anymore... make me your cock-sleeve
- Pound me harder, fill me with your cum.
- I can't live without your cock...
- Fuck your slutty mother harder!
- Faster! cum inside mommy!

(cums)
-Ahhhh.... [player_name] YES!!
-Your cum is filling me
-I live to serve you with my body
-Use me every day sweetie.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes