4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Someone can tell me why I do not have the option of studying with Mrs. Jennings and she sends me to study with Fred,
Is a bug or to have more hearts can study with her.
When I use dream I study next with Mrs. Jennings try it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs I have in Beta2

Morning when you say you are horny your mother is not in the room and you must do it again til you choose another answer.

Mrs Jennings have only two hearts (and is completely full).

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
When you type code "moveinfast" before first event with fae queen, you will be slowed down 4ever after that event
Next bug:
Free syndey room copy when you actually cant have her key.
When you be able to get babysitting by Dizzy, go to to mother and tell her to go away (on wed or fri i cant remember) then do something until evening -> automaticly dizzy babysitting event pop up(sydney will be in kitchen), go to syndey room and take her key, then do stuff with dizzy. In night invisible ghost dizzy will pop up and take the key (she is sleeping actually). On next day go to shop and copy the key that you dont have in inventory. LOL :D

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Thank you good sir really apreciate it,do you plan on giving extra events for mrs jennings and Amos? ,amos had such little content even her 10 heart scene don't make it in to the game.
Sorry I didn't answer this earlier, I didn't see it. The problem with making extra events is that in order for that to be done you need artwork. There is no more artwork for Mrs Amos that is currently not being used. Mrs Jennings on the other hand has a couple scenes that are unimplemented that I could re-apply to the current game.

also can 'progress time' be added to the q menu instead of being under 'change time'. It also seems to be bugging sister sprites in her room which the naked jammings in 0.8b1 didn't
I'm afraid that is not a bug, I actually made that on purpose...I did it so I wouldn't have to leave the Sister scenes to random chance whenever I made it afternoon...I guess I forgot to remove it and set it back to normal. Is it that big of a deal that you want me to remove it?

If neither work for you I'm afraid that currently you're out of luck :C
Or if neither work for you, you could do what I do and use a small program call Sizer. It changes any window size to custom parameters.

I personally would love to see more mrs Amos events we never got to fuck her at night,would be cool to add a scene or something like that even if it's reusing art of her
Hmm...That...gives me an idea...Perhaps I could do something like the new Mrs Jennings scene and have you sneak into her house during the night to fuck her next to her sleeping husband...Would anyone be willing to write dialogue for that?

Alright now that I've answered some questions, an update on what's happening. Both Smurfy and I agree that any major changes should not occur until the public patch from nergal is released. Now before you guys say anything let me explain how RPG Maker and transferring code works.
In RPG maker there is no way to merge a map with it's new or older counterpart. It has to be done manually. This is made harder due to the fact there is no function to tell the difference between two maps, so you have to search every single visible event to see if there are any new changes if you want to update. It's a tedious process that no one enjoys, and is made worse by the fact that Nergal has had a habit of scrapping scenes he uses and starting over, making any mods you've made before useless. After the public patch is released we would no longer have to worry about that and could modify without worrying about this happening again.

I don't know if I explained that very well...Actually I know I probably didn't explain that very well :coldsweat:. Point is it's hard. That doesn't mean we won't do bug fixes and such or adding small events but modifying the entirety of the Mrs Jennings quest only for it to be replaced next patch doesn't seem practical. The point to all this is Be Patient. Alright?

One last thing...I can't speak for Smurfy but I don't have any solid goals with this project just some things I want to do. To me, modding is only something I do to pass free time. It is inevitable that at some point I will get bored and kinda wander off. But I do want to fix the bugs and complete any incomplete content to make the game a bit more enjoyable.

This game is a mess right now but it's a mess with solid support beams. Let's do our best to clean up alright guys?

Fuck...I just know I'm forgetting something but what is it?...

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I'm afraid that is not a bug, I actually made that on purpose...I did it so I wouldn't have to leave the Sister scenes to random chance whenever I made it afternoon...I guess I forgot to remove it and set it back to normal. Is it that big of a deal that you want me to remove it?
It's breaking friday afternoon peep scenes when used, instead of getting peep scene you enter the room and find sydney and Dizzy.
Also weren't the sister scenes never random in the first place, dizzy visits wednesdays and sister peep/night out fridays (when you can get her room key) during dinner time(we should totally add a mother undertable bj there ^^).

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry I didn't answer this earlier, I didn't see it. The problem with making extra events is that in order for that to be done you need artwork. There is no more artwork for Mrs Amos that is currently not being used. Mrs Jennings on the other hand has a couple scenes that are unimplemented that I could re-apply to the current game.

Or if neither work for you, you could do what I do and use a small program call Sizer. It changes any window size to custom parameters.

Hmm...That...gives me an idea...Perhaps I could do something like the new Mrs Jennings scene and have you sneak into her house during the night to fuck her next to her sleeping husband...Would anyone be willing to write dialogue for that?

Alright now that I've answered some questions, an update on what's happening. Both Smurfy and I agree that any major changes should not occur until the public patch from nergal is released. Now before you guys say anything let me explain how RPG Maker and transferring code works.
In RPG maker there is no way to merge a map with it's new or older counterpart. It has to be done manually. This is made harder due to the fact there is no function to tell the difference between two maps, so you have to search every single visible event to see if there are any new changes if you want to update. It's a tedious process that no one enjoys, and is made worse by the fact that Nergal has had a habit of scrapping scenes he uses and starting over, making any mods you've made before useless. After the public patch is released we would no longer have to worry about that and could modify without worrying about this happening again.

I don't know if I explained that very well...Actually I know I probably didn't explain that very well :coldsweat:. Point is it's hard. That doesn't mean we won't do bug fixes and such or adding small events but modifying the entirety of the Mrs Jennings quest only for it to be replaced next patch doesn't seem practical. The point to all this is Be Patient. Alright?

One last thing...I can't speak for Smurfy but I don't have any solid goals with this project just some things I want to do. To me, modding is only something I do to pass free time. It is inevitable that at some point I will get bored and kinda wander off. But I do want to fix the bugs and complete any incomplete content to make the game a bit more enjoyable.

This game is a mess right now but it's a mess with solid support beams. Let's do our best to clean up alright guys?

Fuck...I just know I'm forgetting something but what is it?...
Ok sounds good I'll be patient until public,I know you guys can make the game better,and that would be great now just someone needs to write some dialogue for that Amos event scene even if it uses art of another scene from her, also you mentioning there is unused art for mrs jennings is quite interesting I dint know that,I am looking forward to your custom event for mrs jennings when the public drops and im guessing you will use some of that unused art for her,man im hyped now thanks a ton for the reply and for all your hard work really aprrciate it for adding extra content and fixing the game when the time comes :D

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
Why is this game can not finish on the normal that with UxL and have not finished now UD is so offensive that in the end we will not play in the final version of this game

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry for my absence this afternoon/evening. It seems that unbeknownst to me my family have planned all sorts of things for the coming 2 weeks. Although I'll still have time to do stuff here and there I'm not sure how much free time I'll actually be having.
First 2 weeks that my Dad has had off from work in a LONG time, so we're planning to go somewhere for a couple days at least.
Anyway, as you've seen from @Kinnerman's post earlier, he's busy fixing things (I'll try to take another crack at the tileset collision stuff when I have time because it's the slowest most boring fucking thing to do in RPGMaker possible. More boring than typing out a whole script from scratch!) and we're both on the same wavelength on the whole "when should we stop fixing and start MODDING" thing. (which is AFTER 0.8 public release)
When we get to that point I'll have started my new study so I'll probably slowly dissapear into Kinnerman's shadow but I'll at least try to keep up my "tech support" role with both modding and with helping people with questions.

Now, off to bed to see if I can actually get a good nights rest which I haven't had in like 2~3 weeks...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Sure, what would you need? I don't know how RPG Maker does scenes, I can look into it or if you have an example pm me and I can come up with something if you have a structure you need.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
So for mrs jennings you can't repeat the park fuck or the lunch fuck,God this is the most stressful crap build Nergal has released in terms of bugs,I hope Smurfy or kinner can make it so we can replay the mrs jennings scenes cause atm you can't replay most of em which sucks.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I have the same problem I wanted to replay mrs jennings scenes to see the dialogue changes,but no matter what the game doesn't let me see the events again with the dialogue changes it's like they are 1 time only,this build feel like it was meant to be alpha tested for later release,now let's pray the kind modders/patch makers that are working on the game can solve this issue so we can all replay the event/scenes as much as we want so we can see the darn dialogue changes.

Aug 25, 2017
I can't get the text of mrs jennings at night to go fuck her,anybody else having this issue? I have tried everything followed the chart and still nothing :(

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I need some help I want to change the dailogue in the scenes (i.e mom night tf) how can i do that because all it does is crash my game because it can't find Audio/SE/"0. Please help

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Kinner or smurfy it seems that the dialogue for mom 10 heart scene is in there just named wrong that's why it doesn't play,but idk how to fix it would aprrciate it if you guys could fix mom 10 scene dialogue because right now she is mute.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Sure, what would you need? I don't know how RPG Maker does scenes, I can look into it or if you have an example pm me and I can come up with something if you have a structure you need.
RPGMaker doesn't do scenes, a script written by Nergal does the scenes. If you have the game, go into the data folder and then the dialogue folder and check some of the files out, you'll get the general gist of how it should be written by checking those files! ;D
If you want a more "in-depth" explanation contact me in a PM and I'll try to explain it if you want me to!

So for mrs jennings you can't repeat the park fuck or the lunch fuck,God this is the most stressful crap build Nergal has released in terms of bugs,I hope Smurfy or kinner can make it so we can replay the mrs jennings scenes cause atm you can't replay most of em which sucks.
I have the same problem I wanted to replay mrs jennings scenes to see the dialogue changes,but no matter what the game doesn't let me see the events again with the dialogue changes it's like they are 1 time only,this build feel like it was meant to be alpha tested for later release,now let's pray the kind modders/patch makers that are working on the game can solve this issue so we can all replay the event/scenes as much as we want so we can see the darn dialogue changes.
With the way the new progression system works (which I believe has only been implemented in the new Mrs.J content and not for any of the others yet) you're not supposed to be able to replay scenes.
But I believe Kinnerman mentioned that he was going to make it possible to replay certain scenes depending on how far you've gotten in the progression.
If I misunderstood, I'm sure @Kinnerman will correct me.

I can't get the text of mrs jennings at night to go fuck her,anybody else having this issue? I have tried everything followed the chart and still nothing :(
You need to have the progression variable at exactly 33. If it's 33 and it becomes night you'll get the text.
The only thing I can think of is that you either aren't at 33 yet or you went OVER 33 (if that's possible in the new system, I haven't had time to check if that's actually possible). So keep playing for a while and check if you can do anything more with Mrs.J and then wait until night to see if you get the text or not.
Make sure to let us know if that works for you or not. If not I'll see if I can fix it, if it DOES also let us know so we know NOT to fix something that isn't broken! ;D

I need some help I want to change the dailogue in the scenes (i.e mom night tf) how can i do that because all it does is crash my game because it can't find Audio/SE/"0. Please help
Do you have the RTP installed? Because this seems more like you're missing basic game sounds.
If you DO have it installed I'll take a quick look at the scenes to see if any of them are calling sounds that don't exist!

Kinner or smurfy it seems that the dialogue for mom 10 heart scene is in there just named wrong that's why it doesn't play,but idk how to fix it would aprrciate it if you guys could fix mom 10 scene dialogue because right now she is mute.
There are 2 Mom 10 Scene dialogue files. One is for a BS (my guess is BabySitting, but I didn't know Mom COULD Babysit you? I still haven't had any time to really sit down with 0.8.X to see what's new...) version and one for NOT BS. The NOT BS is completely empty so that one would have to be written by someone first (I believe someone posted a script for it and Kinnerman might be working on something there!) while the other one should work without a problem, except that the text doesn't make any sense because it's talking about "having the house to ourselves this evening" or something like that while the Mom 10<3 scene takes place when you first wake up...
Just wait a little longer and one of us will work on fixing it! :D

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
RPGMaker doesn't do scenes, a script written by Nergal does the scenes. If you have the game, go into the data folder and then the dialogue folder and check some of the files out, you'll get the general gist of how it should be written by checking those files! ;D
If you want a more "in-depth" explanation contact me in a PM and I'll try to explain it if you want me to!
I see, never really looked through the RPGMaker game files before.
Let me see what I can come up with and PM it to you later and see if its good enough to pursue.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes