4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
Smurfy should get some people and continue this project. I dont know how does it work, but i would like to see smurfy get a patreon site and continue this with glassfish art if possible. It would be great

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Smurfy should get some people and continue this project. I dont know how does it work, but i would like to see smurfy get a patreon site and continue this with glassfish art if possible. It would be great
Highly not possible,one he doesn't have time since he is going to school,two glassfish might not agree due to respect for nergal and three gathering people to pay fir a game that has been dropped 2 times could be quite the challenge,what they could do is reuse some art like Nergal does change the dialogue and create some custom events,mod it,fix bugs and add dialogue reason why they looking for writers since game needs some work on dialogue especially for mom's 10 scene and to write some custom. Events for example Ms amos,so for now I think the only thing highly more similar to more content is the custom event kinner plans on doing for mrs jennings and I think he is looking for writers for a Ms Amos night Fuck event as well.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
It probably be better to determined the amount art needed than start a go fund me page to raise the cash to pay glass. A patreon is more ment for long term development but i'm not sure how long complete the game will take

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Very doubtful that I would do something like this. Mostly because it would be a team effort. But also because as was said before I probably wont have the time. (Also because my personality, although helpful is more towards a Wootch than a Nergal and I would sponge the FUCK out of my patreons... :/)
But yeah, don't get your hopes up that something like that will happen.

how i get the threesome with Ms.Jennings and mom???????
you don't :^)
Some mess up and jenning's 10 heart scene plays instead of normal days so you can't get it.
Not %100 sure but that's what happening to me
Really? It's broken? I haven't gotten that far yet, how/where is the scene supposed to trigger? If you can give me some details I can take a look tomorrow morning (It's almost time to try and get some sleep, so it's not happening today!) and see if I can't fix it somehow!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, i'm a huge fan of Urban Demons and it pains me a lot that Nergal had to quit, but flipping the pages here I see that some of u are trying to continue it, am I wrong?

If that so, could someone reply me a summary of whats going on?

and plus, I'm a writter and my script skills are quite good, but i'm not an english speaker. If there is something going on about bring the game back to life I would like to help! Just reply me how i could do it!

Thanks for your time!
What's going on right now is: (as far as I know, I might be forgetting someone :/)
SmurfyBlue (me) & @Kinnerman are going through the 0.8.2 release SLOWLY looking at things that can/should be fixed.
@KingsRaiden is looking at how the dialogue files are made and might be interested in writing some new scenes as well as edit those that already exist to be slightly more... organic? I guess that's the best word to describe it with.
And I believe @MystZER0 was looking at map makings?

I am of the mind that modding and adding of completely new content should wait until the FINAL official release which is the 0.8 public release by Nergal. Until then I'll only be fixing bugs and I believe Kinner was of a similar mind.
However once 0.8 public is released all bets are off in my opinion and we can start REALLY fucking with this thing! :evilsmile:

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Really? It's broken? I haven't gotten that far yet, how/where is the scene supposed to trigger? If you can give me some details I can take a look tomorrow morning (It's almost time to try and get some sleep, so it's not happening today!) and see if I can't fix it somehow!
Yeah, the whole thing is weird. Jenning's heart lvl was over 10 and than after a while she did her 10 heart special on a Wednesday and you no longer had options for BJ or hand joes. The whole thing was rather odd

hades

May 18, 2017
hello guys i just started playing this game ( its amazing by the way ) but im confuse on how does the heart system works can someone please explain thanks

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
hello guys i just started playing this game ( its amazing by the way ) but im confuse on how does the heart system works can someone please explain thanks
It tracks your progress on how in attracted the person is with you. Corruption equals lust and purity is love. Sex scenes trigger base on the heart lvl and having a balance make it generally higher

I would tell you the exact details but i haven't looked at the coding yet

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017
you don't :^)
Some mess up and jenning's 10 heart scene plays instead of normal days so you can't get it.
Not %100 sure but that's what happening to me
Actually you can, what you've got to do is get in trouble with Mrs Jenning by speaking with fred when shes teaching. Dont complete your homework, and when she punishes you by making you write lines instead of selecting "Ok", say no and she will call your mother. Then the threesome starts, as long as you have enough relation with both.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Actually you can, what you've got to do is get in trouble with Mrs Jenning by speaking with fred when shes teaching. Dont complete your homework, and when she punishes you by making you write lines instead of selecting "Ok", say no and she will call your mother. Then the threesome starts, as long as you have enough relation with both.
How am i suppose to talk to fred in the morning when jennings keeps wanting me to fuck her? I don't why but atleast my version is broken. I don't about everyone else but somethings is wrong with my game. And i'm too lazy to learn what went wrong down the line

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017
How am i suppose to talk to fred in the morning when jennings keeps wanting me to fuck her? I don't why but atleast my version is broken. I don't about everyone else but somethings is wrong with my game. And i'm too lazy to learn what went wrong down the line
No, it should be during the maths lesson when Mrs Jenning asks for everyone attention and you can either A, pay attention B, Talk to Fred or C, Daydream

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
No, it should be during the maths lesson when Mrs Jenning asks for everyone attention and you can either A, pay attention B, Talk to Fred or C, Daydream
But those options don't show up. No options show. My game makes it so i have no say what happens at school. Ms.jennings is spouse to only do the 10 heart special on monday but instead she does it everyday for some odd reason

Also on a side note. Dizzy shows up on Tuesdays and Thursdays for me and i don't know why. I think it probably a problem with the time cheat which i used a few times and now my save is corrupted

Remind me of the one time i fucked kim out of existence by using the time stop glitch over and over so she disappear off the face of the earth and no longer show up anywhere ingame

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes