4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

pcdc

May 4, 2017
What's going on right now is: (as far as I know, I might be forgetting someone :/)
SmurfyBlue (me) & @Kinnerman are going through the 0.8.2 release SLOWLY looking at things that can/should be fixed.
@KingsRaiden is looking at how the dialogue files are made and might be interested in writing some new scenes as well as edit those that already exist to be slightly more... organic? I guess that's the best word to describe it with.
And I believe @MystZER0 was looking at map makings?

I am of the mind that modding and adding of completely new content should wait until the FINAL official release which is the 0.8 public release by Nergal. Until then I'll only be fixing bugs and I believe Kinner was of a similar mind.
However once 0.8 public is released all bets are off in my opinion and we can start REALLY fucking with this thing! :evilsmile:
Nice! I'll be following the thread from now on to see the updates and the mods! I'm really happy to see that are people who wont let the game die! As I said I have quite good script skills and I can help, so if u need anything for this matter to continue the game, its just reply this, ill be reading!

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
But those options don't show up. No options show. My game makes it so i have no say what happens at school. Ms.jennings is spouse to only do the 10 heart special on monday but instead she does it everyday for some odd reason

Also on a side note. Dizzy shows up on Tuesdays and Thursdays for me and i don't know why. I think it probably a problem with the time cheat which i used a few times and now my save is corrupted

Remind me of the one time i fucked kim out of existence by using the time stop glitch over and over so she disappear off the face of the earth and no longer show up anywhere ingame
Yeah. Once I got to the point where you're having sex with Mrs. Jennings, the sex ed thing is the only thing that ever shows up in the morning class. It doesn't seem right.

I think your Dizzy glitch is indeed due to the time cheat. I avoid using them, but I used it once to get the Neala bug screenshot and Dizzy was in the room on a Thursday.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I'm just trying to help any way i can for the development of the game. I currently making amos' upstairs. I position the bed room base on the masturbation scene and made the bed and furniture match the scene. I just realize i forgot about the flooring but i just make the bedroom have carpeting base on it later on when i'm done. I would say i about anyway between 60-40% done on it. (Was force to take a huge break eailer)

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Just a friendly reminder anything big as in work should be worked on when Nergal releases the public version would hate for everyone's hard work to get screwed by a new version

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Just a friendly reminder anything big as in work should be worked on when Nergal releases the public version would hate for everyone's hard work to get screwed by a new version
Basiaclly only do items in the backlog until the public version of 8.0 is out so we know what parts to touch up

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
hours of work and this is all i have to show for it.
(help. i'm screaming inside) View attachment 16356
What is it supposed to be? A new scene/area?

Anyway, can anyone recommend me games like this? If it's Hentai, please only give me translated stuff.

This whole straight shota protagonist corrupting big titted MILFs has turned out to be a fetish I never knew I loved.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
What is it supposed to be? A new scene/area?

Anyway, can anyone recommend me games like this? If it's Hentai, please only give me translated stuff.

This whole straight shota protagonist corrupting big titted MILFs has turned out to be a fetish I never knew I loved.
amos' upstairs

also for the game recommendation, maybe try myxxxkin

Reactions: styggtuff12

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i think i made enough progress for now. tomorrow i will try to start either lisa or sara's house. i will try to have them finished by the end of the week

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Fuck yes.
The only other shota corrupting milfs game(that's not urban x life) i know is family tree and it's shit. But if you want a VN about a young boy being fucked you can try "a boy and his perverted oneesans' happy h apartment life" and if you know Russian you can play "V1Vampire life game" which has you play as a vampire shota. And just in case you been living under a rock play monster girl quest

Reactions: wewlad

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Oh. I almost for got to mention thay humbirdo made few flash stories with shota but it's all sprite sex. Here's a link

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The only other shota corrupting milfs game(that's not urban x life) i know is family tree and it's shit. But if you want a VN about a young boy being fucked you can try "a boy and his perverted oneesans' happy h apartment life" and if you know Russian you can play "V1Vampire life game" which has you play as a vampire shota. And just in case you been living under a rock play monster girl quest
The vampire game sounds interesting. No translation I assume? How much content?

Also, I haven't heard of MOnster Girl quest, lmao. Trying it out now. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes