4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i cant see mr jennings hj purity and bj scenes
Just keep being a good boy and by the end of the first week you get should already got a hand joe
The vampire game sounds interesting. No translation I assume? How much content?

Also, I haven't heard of MOnster Girl quest, lmao. Trying it out now. Thanks
I'm not sure how much content the vampire game has but very unique and monster girl quest is a VN about a 10 year old boy on a journey to save the world. Also there's rape. Rape and monster girls

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Just keep being a good boy and by the end of the first week you get should already got a hand joe

I'm not sure how much content the vampire game has but very unique and monster girl quest is a VN about a 10 year old boy on a journey to save the world. Also there's rape. Rape and monster girls
Good amount of content in the monster girl quest?

How is the writing/build up?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Good amount of content in the monster girl quest?

How is the writing/build up?
they got 3 books and making a spin off. also they got an OVA
i mean i got error message
i need more details. what does the message say and when does it occur?

p.s. i finished the map and i uploaded it on this drive folder. feel free to use it freely because i have it on a google account i never use so it has over 14 GB of space

help.png
(I hope no one realise i just stole the kid's room from kim's house)

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt and Kinnerman

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
@MystZERO : There is a scene without any dialogue (like the Mom 10H Scene) for Kimberly being fucked in her own house which uses the exact same animation as when she has sex with you while babysitting. The reason I am mentioning this, is that with your Amos Upstairs we can use the same "Babysitting" animation for her home as well. It may not be "at night next to Johnathon" but it might be while he's watching TV downstairs. There would need to be a new event plug-in where Ms. Amos is setting up the table and you suggest to have more than a blowjob. She then asks for your help (vocally so that Johnathon and her daughter can hear) that she needs your help moving furniture upstairs, and that no one should come up while they are moving and cleaning there. Then you take her up to her room and pound her brains out with the banging noises being explained away as "moving" the furniture. This kind of event could potentially be written for all of the women using the house models you create, with their babysitting animations!

(EDIT1)- Forgot to mention that the backgrounds are different while the animation is the same. Kimberly's house fucking uses her pink bed instead of Peter's bed. So these scenes could be done rather easily with a new background and the newly created locations. I am just good enough at pictures (though an artist would never truly claim that they are great) that I can create all the new and modified backgrounds for these new areas and events. Changing the colors of beds and wallpaper is easily done once I know what those locations look like.

For example, using the Amos Upstairs model you've created, it is even possible to have kinky sex with Ms. Amos in her daughter's room! Or a blowjob in the upstairs bathroom. I just want to give you an idea of the possibilities.

(EDIT2)- Another example would be Kimberly's store fucking animation being used in her home's bathroom, or in her kitchen (etcetera) and I would LOVE to have a sex animation loop with Sarah in her home where she does NOT answer the phone and talk to Pico while having sex with Peter. That should be an optional event anyway, where Sarah asks Peter if she should pick it up. I am not saying that I hate it, just that as a player you should have a choice what fetish gets used where. Sarah should ask, and Peter can decide.

On a side note, with the Mrs. Jennings rewrite, Pico became a total asshole with the way he makes fun of Peter for being alone. So having sex with his mom is the ultimate revenge! However, it should still be player choice if she answers.

Last edited:

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
@MystZERO : There is a scene without any dialogue (like the Mom 10H Scene) for Kimberly being fucked in her own house which uses the exact same animation as when she has sex with you while babysitting. The reason I am mentioning this, is that with your Amos Upstairs we can use the same "Babysitting" animation for her home as well. It may not be "at night next to Johnathon" but it might be while he's watching TV downstairs. There would need to be a new event plug-in where Ms. Amos is setting up the table and you suggest to have more than a blowjob. She then asks for your help (vocally so that Johnathon and her daughter can hear) that she needs your help moving furniture upstairs, and that no one should come up while they are moving and cleaning there. Then you take her up to her room and pound her brains out with the banging noises being explained away as "moving" the furniture. This kind of event could potentially be written for all of the women using the house models you create, with their babysitting animations!
:v i have the software to mod it in but i never really touch the scripted files of the game so if i was to do it, it probably be badly implemented and buggy. But i'm creat a text document in the UD shared folder so people can put in suggestions. Wait a minute while i set it up and link it

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
I wasn't asking you to script anything. I was explaining different options that are available to us. If you continue to make those new locations, and I cover art, we just need someone to program and create dialogue. I can also give a shot at writing scenes, but I don't want to promise too much of my time if I am going to be in charge of backgrounds and animations when the project gets picked up after the final public release.

I have also updated my original post to include more examples and ideas.

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I wasn't asking you to script anything. I was explaining different options that are available to us. If you continue to make those new locations, and I cover art, we just need someone to program and create dialogue. I can also give a shot at writing scenes, but I don't want to promise too much of my time if I am going to be in charge of backgrounds and animations when the project gets picked up after the final public release.

I have also updated my original post to include more examples and ideas.
Alright cool, also here's a link to the drive folder. Everyone can access it. I just hope someone does be a butt and ruin it for everyone

Reactions: Burt

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
I also want to mention that the ULTIMATE revenge on the new asshole version of Pico would be to tell Sarah to pick up the phone, and then have her describe exactly what she is doing with Peter. Again, as I mentioned before, as options for what you choose. Sarah would ask Peter if she should pick up, and then she asks if she should tell.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I also want to mention that the ULTIMATE revenge on the new asshole version of Pico would be to tell Sarah to pick up the phone, and then have her describe exactly what she is doing with Peter. Again, as I mentioned before, as options for what you choose. Sarah would ask Peter if she should pick up, and then she asks if she should tell.
:^) i can design his room to be girly and have the back story be the reason we he's so "cold" is because he's insecure about who he is on the side and afeard of what other will think if he doesn't match Society expectations he will become target of bullying. Than have if so you can sneak into his house and pictures of him in his room while invisible to share with the school causing his character archetype to collapse into itself as he's forced to accept who he truly is and no longer hide under a mask in front of society

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Nice! I'll be following the thread from now on to see the updates and the mods! I'm really happy to see that are people who wont let the game die! As I said I have quite good script skills and I can help, so if u need anything for this matter to continue the game, its just reply this, ill be reading!
Good to know, although I think our best course of action is 1: waiting and 2: when we start really modding the game we'll probably make a thread for it in the Mods section of the forum ;D

I'm just trying to help any way i can for the development of the game. I currently making amos' upstairs. I position the bed room base on the masturbation scene and made the bed and furniture match the scene. I just realize i forgot about the flooring but i just make the bedroom have carpeting base on it later on when i'm done. I would say i about anyway between 60-40% done on it. (Was force to take a huge break eailer)
Take your time. Also, as a quick note, to test map making @Kinnerman is ALSO making a Amos upstairs ;D
It's not a race, it's about who makes the best one! >:D MUWAHAHAHAHA! *cough* *cough* I mean... Just work at your own pace...

Just a friendly reminder anything big as in work should be worked on when Nergal releases the public version would hate for everyone's hard work to get screwed by a new version
I've been saying the same thing, and most of us are of the same mind in this case. But people are slowly starting to test out what they can and can't do so that once it's time they're ready to go! :D

they got 3 books and making a spin off. also they got an OVA

i need more details. what does the message say and when does it occur?

p.s. i finished the map and i uploaded it on this drive folder. feel free to use it freely because i have it on a google account i never use so it has over 14 GB of space

View attachment 16367
(I hope no one realise i just stole the kid's room from kim's house)
@Kinnerman take a look, this anything like yours?

@Master Jacob & @MystZER0 :
Good ideas, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Save them for when we actually start modding stuff in AFTER the public release of 0.8!
Also, when anything needs scripting let me know, that's kinda my dealio. ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've been saying the same thing, and most of us are of the same mind in this case. But people are slowly starting to test out what they can and can't do so that once it's time they're ready to go! :D
Part of it is getting used to the RPGMaker scripting style as well, since that is new to me. Pretty simple once you look through it a couple of times though. I may even clean up the few typos I have noticed in a couple of the files, those bug me.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue
D

Dopezeez

WHAT!! Is this game srsly abandoned?! If so that would SUCK!
It's already been abandoned twice!

Pajin

Apr 27, 2017
Can you guys give me some informations about the abadon? i really like this game and looking forward to it everyday, i dont want another great game die .

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Can you guys give me some informations about the abadon? i really like this game and looking forward to it everyday, i dont want another great game die .
just vist nergal's patreon. he talks about it. some people in the forum plus me might try to complete the game but we will eventually need to raise the funds to pay glass to finish the game

Reactions: jackkane
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes