4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Dopezeez

just vist nergal's patreon. he talks about it. some people in the forum plus me might try to complete the game but we will eventually need to raise the funds to pay glass to finish the game
DUDE Omg ur amazing!! Pls pm me when you set up a patreon, i'll do everything i can.
ps: Despite the way i type online, I'm very literate in English, if you need any help with the script don't hesitate to ask!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
DUDE Omg ur amazing!! Pls pm me when you set up a patreon, i'll do everything i can.
ps: Despite the way i type online, I'm very literate in English, if you need any help with the script don't hesitate to ask!
patreons are for personal projects, we might just crow fund the money to pay glass. i wouldn't want to make people pay for more than they're getting. i wouldn't feel right taking people's money

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Does any1 know if he's working on another Incest/Shota themed game? (other than Zombie's Life ofcourse)
The only other shota corrupting milfs game(that's not urban x life) i know is family tree and it's shit. But if you want a VN about a young boy being fucked you can try "a boy and his perverted oneesans' happy h apartment life" and if you know Russian you can play "V1Vampire life game" which has you play as a vampire shota. And just in case you been living under a rock play monster girl quest
Oh. I almost for got to mention thay humbirdo made few flash stories with shota but it's all sprite sex. Here's a link
you can also try myxxxkin
Edit: sorry i missed read. i thought you where asking for other shota games

Reactions: Dopezeez
D

Dopezeez

patreons are for personal projects, we might just crow fund the money to pay glass. i wouldn't want to make people pay for more than they're getting. i wouldn't feel right taking people's money
I understand and respect that.
I know it's a difficult job n i have no programming qualifications to help at all,
but if u n other ppl decide to take this on srsly there will be loads of support.
Mine included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Dopezeez

thnx man! I checks out a boy and his perverted oneesans, n i'm not really into it...
I kinda only tolerate shota if it's ms incest themed:closedtongue:
But OMG "MY XXXKIN" looks amazing!! I can't believe i've never come across this before!!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I probably shouldn't, but I'll suggest people really think about the crowdfunding and what they plan to do on this game specifically. Going from individual "captains" to a group is going to be tough work. You could have people that decide to take this game in a VERY new direction and there's a lot to explore and finish in it.

The concepts, potential, and ideas really should be fleshed out before anyone changes money. The chapters should be something to look into and say "what should this story be about?"

Charting it out as Nerghal did helps alleviate that. But the daily grind is something that'll wear you down if you don't have any idea how to work on it.

So people should REALLY consider all their options before trying to start or finish this. Just my .02.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I probably shouldn't, but I'll suggest people really think about the crowdfunding and what they plan to do on this game specifically. Going from individual "captains" to a group is going to be tough work. You could have people that decide to take this game in a VERY new direction and there's a lot to explore and finish in it.

The concepts, potential, and ideas really should be fleshed out before anyone changes money. The chapters should be something to look into and say "what should this story be about?"

Charting it out as Nerghal did helps alleviate that. But the daily grind is something that'll wear you down if you don't have any idea how to work on it.

So people should REALLY consider all their options before trying to start or finish this. Just my .02.
so i guess we should start mapping out the story and to come to a agreement to where to go. after that we can start flushing out characters and work on their story lines. it way too early to start crow funding yet but if we can make enough progress and have a set goal for the game's direction, than that personally where i think it's best to have funding start. this whole thing might end up being more of a community project honestly

D

Dopezeez

you can also try myxxxkin
Edit: sorry i missed read. i thought you where asking for other shota games
hey dude is "V1Vampire life game" in English also? cuse it look like it's only Russian to me

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
hmmm strange, he was making like 10g a month!
Sometimes, it's about going out on top. He made and completed one game, he built a decent community, and overall, the process of creating a game that he did can be emulated and improved upon. Money isn't always the best thing to judge someone by and from what I can tell, that wasn't the only thing Nergal wanted.

Reactions: Dopezeez
D

Dopezeez

Fuck Yeah! I'll help anyway i can (with my wallet, I have no programming skills :FeelsBadMan:)
When it's time to add the story i'll help write it if needed.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
so i guess we should start mapping out the story and to come to a agreement to where to go. after that we can start flushing out characters and work on their story lines. it way too early to start crow funding yet but if we can make enough progress and have a set goal for the game's direction, than that personally where i think it's best to have funding start. this whole thing might end up being more of a community project honestly
Exactly. What if the community wants to re-add Neala and give her an entire chapter to get her motivation? What if she gets a few powers and tries to challenge the demons?

Story line is goddamn important and if this is a community project, people should want to take it in a direction of completion then adding characters and such. At least with Violated Heroine and other such games, it doesn't matter as much since you have enough to work with. Likewise, with TiTs and CoC, the community can improve upon it. But taking UD and making it into something coherent? That's gonna take some work.

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
hey dude is "V1Vampire life game" in English also? cuse it look like it's only Russian to me
sorry but i wish it was. it look really interesting and i was thinking of google translating the game. but i got lazy but the few lines of dialog i did saw peaked my interest. the game is really stylish and has unique battling system and a forging system as well

Fuck Yeah! I'll help anyway i can (with my wallet, I have no programming skills :FeelsBadMan:)
When it's time to add the story i'll help write it if needed.
it's way too early to start taking in money. if you want to help for now you can try making possible story routes for the game. creating a somewhere for the game to go will help others sprout new ideas and possible help create a set path for the game. you can put anything you come up with in this drive folder i set up. i using it off a a google account i never use so there plenty of space. just try not to mess with other people's stuff too much and remember to at least enable commenting on documents and slides. when using google docs you can comment suggestion for spilling mistakes, or even just put in suggestion that the owner of the file can go through at their leisure. you can also have the option for anyone can edit or type but google docs and slide both saves all changes when ever you stop typing so people can run into issues if they're no careful

D

Dopezeez

Exactly. What if the community wants to re-add Neala and give her an entire chapter to get her motivation? What if she gets a few powers and tries to challenge the demons?

Story line is goddamn important and if this is a community project, people should want to take it in a direction of completion then adding characters and such. At least with Violated Heroine and other such games, it doesn't matter as much since you have enough to work with. Likewise, with TiTs and CoC, the community can improve upon it. But taking UD and making it into something coherent? That's gonna take some work.
agreed, but i think it's safe to say the majority prefers playing as the kid (myself included) i think this game was headed on the right track!
Yes, work, and a lot of it. Lets see how this plays out.
just know u have the support of me and probably many others.

D

Dopezeez

sorry but i wish it was. it look really interesting and i was thinking of google translating the game. but i got lazy but the few lines of dialog i did saw peaked my interest. the game is really stylish and has unique battling system and a forging system as well

it's way too early to start taking in money. if you want to help for now you can try making possible story routes for the game. creating a somewhere for the game to go will help others sprout new ideas and possible help create a set path for the game. you can put anything you come up with in this drive folder i set up. i using it off a a google account i never use so there plenty of space. just try not to mess with other people's stuff too much and remember to at least enable commenting on documents and slides. when using google docs you can comment suggestion for spilling mistakes, or even just put in suggestion that the owner of the file can go through at their leisure. you can also have the option for anyone can edit or type but google docs and slide both saves all changes when ever you stop typing so people can run into issues if they're no careful
damn it was 46% downloaded.

Sure i think thats a good idea. I'll check it out!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
just know u have the support of me and probably many others.
Meh, I'm granpa gamer here. You whippersnappers with yer fancy schmancy Googles and such don't scare me!

Back in my day, we had pixelated graphics AND WEEEE LIKED IT!

No seriously, I'm more of a sort of observer and commentator than big on the game. At this point, this is just one of those games you want to see done just to see how everyone does it. Will it be a Katawa Shoujo or will the curse live on?

I got my popcorn either way. Hell, if it actually gets bigger, I may do some of the story when time allows.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
3 people have worked on this game and it has ended up abandoned. Nergal has taken it the farthest.
Wait... 3? Who's the third?

@Ungawa & @MystZER0 :
This is exactly why I've been saying we should wait and take our time with this.
Once the 0.8 public release is out with maybe some more official patches/updates then we can start coming together, see who, what, where, why and how. Which will lead into everyone knowing how to continue.
And yes, of course I love everyone's enthusiasm! But I also think we're getting ahead of ourselves and need to take a second to see what is what.
I could be wrong but I'm just scared that if we rush into this that we'll make a huge mistake.

Reactions: Ungawa and MystZER0
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes