4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
p.s. i finished the map and i uploaded it on this drive folder. feel free to use it freely because i have it on a google account i never use so it has over 14 GB of space

View attachment 16367
(I hope no one realise i just stole the kid's room from kim's house)
Well that's a hell of a lot better than what I did XD. While we aren't doing anything definitive with Mrs Amos, it's nice to know that we have a decent map maker on hand. As it turns out coding is much more my thing then tilesets and mapmaking. Not surprising considering I do much more coding than anything else. Now if I could make a request? Just to test if we can do this can you make a scene where all three members of the Amos family are sleeping in their beds? I don't know if you know about it but there's a nice little addon called Map Screenshot that takes a image that can use as a background for editing sprites onto.
Just so everybody knows it is not definitive that we are making additional scenes with Ms Amos. This is just experimenting with the resources we have at hand.

Wait... 3? Who's the third?

@Ungawa & @MystZER0 :
This is exactly why I've been saying we should wait and take our time with this.
Once the 0.8 public release is out with maybe some more official patches/updates then we can start coming together, see who, what, where, why and how. Which will lead into everyone knowing how to continue.
And yes, of course I love everyone's enthusiasm! But I also think we're getting ahead of ourselves and need to take a second to see what is what.
I could be wrong but I'm just scared that if we rush into this that we'll make a huge mistake.
I completely agree with the last point. But it also makes me regret the PM I just sent out. :oops:.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys, new to the site. Registered to keep up with the development (in a general sense, not necessarily modding) in this thread once I saw the news on Nergal's patreon.

Like a few others, I'm willing to spit in a few bucks here and there if it means some continued process, though as Ungawa said above, there's a lot about the what, how and who which should be settled before then. Incidentally I was a fan of Glassfish before I even knew this game existed, so it'd be neat to see more of her work put into narration. Of course this is all purely hypothetical, so no nagging entitlement and frustration from me - what will be will be.

I can write fairly decently (just my opinion, of course), having some amateur experience in creative writing. From what I gather, however, that is the skill that is most abundant here, so it might not be all that useful :p

Anyway, really great to see the guys here fix bugs and get at it. Presumably things will get easier once the public version is out. Oh, and hi baka! :D

Last edited:
D

Dopezeez

Fuck, no matter what I do I can't unlock the sister bj scene(under desk)
any solutions?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I completely agree with the last point. But it also makes me regret the PM I just sent out. :oops:.
It was fine...no worries. Though I responded just as long...so we can go from there.

As to the story I think we got more from Wootch's version than Nergal's at the end, Nergal had more of it with the switch to Neala but that got cut out when she was no longer a switchable character. There is a lot to work with, and its definitely something that needs to be planned out. Just filling in the existing gaps is one thing, taking it further means more discussion, planning, and thinking of the routes. Then we hit the wall of "continue the story as designed" or "keep changing as people demand" which as we have seen too many times can definitely screw the game up.

UD is a fun game, with lots of corruption potential (one of my favorite genre's), its all in how its used.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Wait... 3? Who's the third?
Actually 4. Wootch twice, there was a guy that tried some nonsense or other and failed, then Nergal.

Some of the mods talked about it and were saying how they don't even trust Wootch anymore after that first Houdini act.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Rockgod

Jul 21, 2017
Really sorry if this is just outdated advice asking, but I really cannot get past the Lava Plains maze with the fires that force you to wake up. They now block the paths and I can't see any way through. Am I locked out?

Reactions: Mitriic
D

Dopezeez

Really sorry if this is just outdated advice asking, but I really cannot get past the Lava Plains maze with the fires that force you to wake up. They now block the paths and I can't see any way through. Am I locked out?
You can walk out of the map. I dont know if this is meant to be but there are several spots where u can just walk on air.
Just move around n you will find some walkthrough areas, there are Loads of them

Rockgod

Jul 21, 2017
You can walk out of the map. I dont know if this is meant to be but there are several spots where u can just walk on air.
Just move around n you will find some walkthrough areas, there are Loads of them
I've tried that but couldn't find a route that would take me back in. I'll do it again and see if it does anything.

D

Dopezeez

Sure, although I'm really hoping to see the 10 Hearts scenes, so if you already did them, would I be able to replay them?
Oh than all u gotta do is press "Q" in-game and then select teleport.
It will take you to a room where all the scenes are available "corrupt" "purity" n yes "10 heart" scenes as well

M

MantisK

After reading old threads it seems, and I try to keep a straight face, Urban Demons (Urban X Life) is Cursed!!! [insert appropriate emoji here]

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
So I have been working on some scene modding and here is mom doing Kimberly's bs scene part 1. What do you think?
Not bad! :D

Also, and this is a problem I have always had with UD, I can see you've used an image from one of the busts for the head, but during the sex scenes Mom has a different head/face.
This means that it looks just a little weird, but it's still pretty damn good!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's my suggestion...
1. Wait until the public and final release is done. Make sure nergal is aware you want to finish it and will credit him.
2. Ask Glassfish if there is any remaining art that is not done or given to Nergal. Then ask if Glassfish is willing to continue and what are the terms??
3. He has a trello? Get a snapshot of it or save it/download it. Maintain his plan for now.
4. When you're going to begin the work, start a thread in general, set up a discord, etc. So everyone has a way to listen, communicate, etc.
5. Once a road map is set up, delegate the tasks according to strength.
6. When you have rough builds, get them tested. We can help.
7. Make a release thread in the games or continue this thread but be clear about "project turnover".

My 2 cents? Finish Urban Demons as Peter's game. Then get a "Neala" spinoff if you do a great job finishing this one.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Here's my suggestion...
1. Wait until the public and final release is done. Make sure nergal is aware you want to finish it and will credit him.
2. Ask Glassfish if there is any remaining art that is not done or given to Nergal. Then ask if Glassfish is willing to continue and what are the terms??
3. He has a trello? Get a snapshot of it or save it/download it. Maintain his plan for now.
4. When you're going to begin the work, start a thread in general, set up a discord, etc. So everyone has a way to listen, communicate, etc.
5. Once a road map is set up, delegate the tasks according to strength.
6. When you have rough builds, get them tested. We can help.
7. Make a release thread in the games or continue this thread but be clear about "project turnover".

My 2 cents? Finish Urban Demons as Peter's game. Then get a "Neala" spinoff if you do a great job finishing this one.
1: As I understood it from the others interested in this project, that was always the plan.
2: That too was a plan that has been going around.
3: Hadn't thought of that! I'll do that when I have a moment!
4: We were planning on doing a thread in the modding section, but general might also be a good place for it? Maybe? That's not my area of expertise...
5: I mean, that seems obvious.
6: :eazyHype:
7: Like I said, I thought we went for the modding section, but a full "release" might be an even better idea... possibly.

Very thankful for the suggestions and the help. On one hand it seems most of us want to at least try to continue the game in some way, but I for one (and maybe some of the others agree) am a little scared that we either fuck up or we STILL don't finish the damn thing... :|

Reactions: bernthal

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
On the bright side smurfy anything at this point is better then nothing,the game is abandoned I think you guys should give it a shot at the very least.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes